alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This has probably been asked & I haven't seen it yet. Was there ever any plans to eventually have this released on steam once it's completely finished?
Yeah, that's not likely. The thing with Steam is they don't accept adult content in games despite what they have said in the past, it has to be patched in. This is where the problem is because basically 99.9% of Stationmaster IS adult content. He would have to lock the brothel, all but one suite item, the dairy, inspection and interaction screens, a multitude of events, and the boxes and middle class/rich rooms for both hotels and apartments, at least the room service part, behind a patch to get it approved. That's practically everything in the game. I'm not sure about their take on slavery in games in general.

I last played a year ago, and this time I edited save file to get myself tons of money

But now i have very very few / almost no events

and I don't get any interaction at all with other factions

is there something specific you have to do to trigger it?

I want to know how to activate the storyline

I also have no brothels if that's a concern, I make money exclusively from bars / diary, i don't really like whoring out my slaves
I've never had a faction event without the desk in the suite. I had an issue in the previous build with low event rates.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
Please someone, I need a link for a non Mega download of the new version. Every time I try the mega one there's a decryption error and I end up having to wait several hours to try again cause I can only use the free download of Mega. So if anyone has a download link that isn't Mega please let me know.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, that's not likely. The thing with Steam is they don't accept adult content in games despite what they have said in the past, it has to be patched in. This is where the problem is because basically 99.9% of Stationmaster IS adult content. He would have to lock the brothel, all but one suite item, the dairy, inspection and interaction screens, a multitude of events, and the boxes and middle class/rich rooms for both hotels and apartments, at least the room service part, behind a patch to get it approved. That's practically everything in the game. I'm not sure about their take on slavery in games in general.

I've never had a faction event without the desk in the suite. I had an issue in the previous build with low event rates.
I have a desk in the suite, and I even bought a dozen systems with my edited money. Nothing's happening.

Vodayo

Dec 5, 2017
Any hope for solving the bioreactors problem? I have 4 working 240 people in them, one working. Others are dead.

Jun 13, 2018
Still finding random slaves in limbo over the center of the station. They so far seem to spawn when I buy ten slaves at once and for some reason, even those rule assist is not set, some of them get placed in the lethal arena even though I don't have one. They can not be summoned to be reassigned so I'm stuck selling them. However there is still one slave that I can't find in my list hovering over the center of the station and bent over like their torso is pressed again a tall desk. All other slaves are accounted for so I don't know where this one came from.

whydoyoudothis?

Dec 5, 2019
So how do I know if the stationmaster extreme content is working? I have it in the same place as the game app (the exe) but I do not see anything. are slave hangers in the mod or vanilla?

Jun 13, 2018
So how do I know if the stationmaster extreme content is working? I have it in the same place as the game app (the exe) but I do not see anything. are slave hangers in the mod or vanilla?
The hangers are in vanilla. The mod add certain events like the option to fuck a slave's brain literally.

DarkNix

Dec 9, 2018
So is the rules assistant still bugged? or am I still just not understanding how to use it?

Whenever I set rules, they rarely stick to what I set. If I hit the edit button beside the rule, it often changes a bunch of fields. if I change them back and hit edit again, it happens again (often different fields this time)

Also whatever the rule does end up being set to, it often doesn't apply to the slaves

I really want the RA to work, otherwise all the manual work gets painful

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
So is the rules assistant still bugged? or am I still just not understanding how to use it?

Whenever I set rules, they rarely stick to what I set. If I hit the edit button beside the rule, it often changes a bunch of fields. if I change them back and hit edit again, it happens again (often different fields this time)

Also whatever the rule does end up being set to, it often doesn't apply to the slaves

I really want the RA to work, otherwise all the manual work gets painful
I find it works 90% of the time.
I make a new rule, name it, set up what i want and delete the old one.
The starting rule seems bugged.
Also if you touch rules they change settings.
Once a rule is in place dont try to change it(that bugs it out) Make a new one and delete the old one.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I'd love if this was remade in a less rapey and "I jerk of to raw fear and torture"-ish version
For me the reason it losses out to free cities pregancy mod is the lack of immersion.
Free city had random events that made the slave's feel more alive.
Like a random interaction between two slave's where one is raping an other slave despite you have forbidden it.
Do you ignore it?
Encourge it?
Join in?
Punish?
Or when you find one of your slave's crying in the shower.
Sure you can rape her or you can just talk to her and convince her it will be ok.
Or when a slave begs me to buy there enslaved family because i threat them well.
Or have an indetured servant beg to be enslaved as being my slave means more to her then her freedom.
Family ties also where mention alot more.
Incest breeding would lead to an inferior slave.
You can check any slave's family tree, have slave's breed to breed the perfect slave, etc.
You could change your cities culture via influence.
You can even marry your slave's.
In free cities i had slave's serve as teacher's, maids, wardens, nurses, etc.

Stationmaster is lacking many options(understandable as free cities is texted based and this one has animations)
Brotel earn more money then anything else.

Pity.
I think the game is good but it could be much beter if we wherent limeted to rapist asshole.
To me raping is a tool.
And a bad one at that.
You use it to break someone will then retrain them with a balance reward and punishment.

In stationmaster i find it more effective to just lobotimize them.
Instant obediance.
And given that most of your slave's will spend the rest of eternity whoring themselves out i find myself without a reason to care about them.

I enjoy station master but i agree it could be beter.
I do think that the dev has worked mirecals to get it to work in the first place.
I mean getting even a water down version of free cities in 3d is impressive.
I didnt think it was possible.

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2018
For me the reason is losses out to free cities pregancy mod is the lack of immersion.
Free city had random events that made the slave's feel more alive.
Like a random interaction between two slave's where one is raping an other slave despite you have forbidden it.
Do you ignore it?
Encourge it?
Join in?
Punish?
Or when you find one of your slave's crying in the shower.
Sure you can rape her or you can just talk to her and convince her it will be ok.
Or when a slave begs me to buy there enslaved family because i threat them well.
Or have an indetured servant beg to be enslaved as being my slave means more to her then her freedom.
Family ties also where mention alot more.
Incest breeding would lead to an inferior slave.
You can check any slave's family tree, have slave's breed to breed the perfect slave, etc.
You could change your cities culture via influence.
You can even marry your slave's.
In free cities i had slave's serve as teacher's, maids, wardens, nurses, etc.

Stationmaster is lacking many options(understandable as free cities is texted based and this one has animations)
Brotel earn more money then anything else.

Pity.
I think the game is good but it could be much beter if we wherent limeted to rapist asshole.
To me raping is a tool.
And a bad one at that.
You use it to break someone will then retrain them with a balance reward and punishment.

In stationmaster i find it more effective to just lobotimize them.
Instant obediance.
And given that most of your slave's will spend the rest of eternity whoring themselves out i find myself without a reason to care about them.

I enjoy station master but i agree it could be beter.
I do thing that the dev has worked mirecals to get it to work in the first place.
I mean getting even a water down version of free cities in 3d is impressive.
I didnt think it was possible.
Free city's Pregnancy mod? Could you explain more cause this is the first I've heard of this?

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Free city's Pregnancy mod? Could you explain more cause this is the first I've heard of this?

It adds alot to the game:
Loli, secret service, combat, family tree's, etc.
The best way to find out more is play for yourself.
I highly recommand the game to anyone who like's control and choices.
For an easy game take bussiness background and have your charater focus on trade.
In free cities the more money you have the more it will mulitply.

I played it to death and know every scene by memory.
There is nothing left to do for me execpt breed slave's and i dont have the desire to press end turn for weeks on end just to create a massive family tree.

On topic:
What effect research speed?
Does for example a genius research faster then a dim?
Is it more effecent to use a large number of avarage researchers or a small number of geniuses?

Jun 13, 2018

It adds alot to the game:
Loli, secret service, combat, family tree's, etc.
The best way to find out more is play for yourself.
I highly recommand the game to anyone who like's control and choices.
For an easy game take bussiness background and have your charater focus on trade.
In free cities the more money you have the more it will mulitply.

I played it to death and know every scene by memory.
There is nothing left to do for me execpt breed slave's and i dont have the desire to press end turn for weeks on end just to create a massive family tree.

On topic:
What effect research speed?
Does for example a genius research faster then a dim?
Is it more effecent to use a large number of avarage researchers or a small number of geniuses?
Thanks for the link. Gonna download and try it.

In regards to research speed the smarter the slaves the fast it should go as far as I know. I would guess the more smart slaves working on research the faster it would go.

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes