cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
please someone tell me where in the files I shown exactly which does the extreme content actually go?
Per the install instructions in the first post, it goes in the folder you have in the screenshot. Your screenshot shows it in the correct spot already.

Reactions: buggzy313

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for trailing a bit off-topic StationmasterDev

oh...then...what is the added content exactly?
same as always: rape and screaming.
It adds all of the extreme content (rape and the like) that Patreon frowns upon.
You can search the thread by clicking the looking-glass at the top right of the page.

alex7sea

Jan 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for trailing a bit off-topic StationmasterDev

You can search the thread by clicking the looking-glass at the top right of the page.
Sorry Cmann, I where not talking about any Pregmod, as I said, I left the Free Cities project before it became what it is today. I think last version I test/play was 7 or 8... then my stomach gave up.
But it seems you guys have done a big job if you have manage to do allt what you say it is in that Pregmod. So good luck with it.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
That explains why some quests now got a nice guy options.
Glad to hear it.
I'm not sure about people are requesting nice guy options if those people actually exist, I just want less sex negative options.

Instead of
disobedience -> sex with master as punishment
I want
disobedience -> various non-sexual punishments -> once corrected, sex as reward.

Non sexual punishments can be anything, including food, loss of clothing, lowering in the hierarchy, tortures, increased bondage, being taken away from friends, etc.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Non sexual punishments can be anything, including food, loss of clothing, lowering in the hierarchy, tortures, increased bondage, being taken away from friends, etc.
Ah.
I just use the drugs to ensure loyalty and get rid of fear.
I agree it is lacking in none sexual alternative for both rewards and punishments.

alex7sea

Jan 21, 2018
Recommend making that a bit more clear next time, since you originally replied to a post recommending a user trying out that mod and followed it with -

Not a criticism, guessing English isn't your first language, but again a recommendation to clarify since the above could be interpreted in this context as you trying out the mod but exiting it after a short play time after not liking how it progressed and finding mostly rape content . The user you quoted in the second post above also clarified *he was talking about Pregmod, and that the original game was not worth trying without the mod.

Anyways its all good, no ill feelings either way just felt a need to defend the project since a lot of work and passion went into it.
This is my last post about the subject, sorry to all for talking about an other game.

Well, I went to the page for the Pregmod, just to be able to give you a real answer of what I think of the new content of the game.

And I use a example to say/show it.

Example:
I buy my second slave as I'm going to sell my first one. And the game ask you.

"Now might be a good time to introduce her to life in your stable of sex slaves"

...and here it is 4 options, including...

"Whip her until she scars | Scar her on the left cheek"

"...or show her what it's like here for a slave" (as "Whip her until she scars" its not enought.)

...and here are 8 options, including...

"Put a shock collar on her and force her to rape herself"

Of the totalt of 12 options, not one nice option, not even a neutral one.
I know what you are going to say, you can press the Continue button, (For those who haven't played the game, it means you go away, you don't get concern about it or something like that.) But I can't press it, who will tell the girl that I need a bad at 7 am and breakfast at 8 am...(you can't do this in the game.)

So after 1 hour playing it I can say. If you like sadistic games, or hate women, then this game is for you.
Free Cities with the Pregmod, What a piece of shit!!!

oh, and the graphic is horrible. I'm out.

diablo993

Oct 30, 2017
so there are a bunch of spaceships outside my base,i'm guessing one of them is flotsam since i got an event for them ,but there's like 3 more and i have no clue what they are,or what triggered them,also i'm repeatedly getting like 10 events again and again(infrastructure,financial crisis,healthcare,fauna,party...and a few more similar ones) endlessly and not much interesting stuff like i used to in my older saves with older versions,any idea what is going on?

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Ok so serums don't seem to be working I got the slider set to full bestial, nothing tried moving it around nothing.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That explains why some quests now got a nice guy options.
Glad to hear it.
Hey, in a game like this, even if they lead to a nicer approach than we want, options are great to have.

This is my last post about the subject, sorry to all for talking about an other game.

Well, I went to the page for the Pregmod, just to be able to give you a real answer of what I think of the new content of the game.

And I use a example to say/show it.

Example:
I buy my second slave as I'm going to sell my first one. And the game ask you.

"Now might be a good time to introduce her to life in your stable of sex slaves"

...and here it is 4 options, including...

"Whip her until she scars | Scar her on the left cheek"

"...or show her what it's like here for a slave" (as "Whip her until she scars" its not enought.)

...and here are 8 options, including...

"Put a shock collar on her and force her to rape herself"

Of the totalt of 12 options, not one nice option, not even a neutral one.
I know what you are going to say, you can press the Continue button, (For those who haven't played the game, it means you go away, you don't get concern about it or something like that.) But I can't press it, who will tell the girl that I need a bad at 7 am and breakfast at 8 am...(you can't do this in the game.)

So after 1 hour playing it I can say. If you like sadistic games, or hate women, then this game is for you.
Free Cities with the Pregmod, What a piece of shit!!!

oh, and the graphic is horrible. I'm out.
If the graphics were horrible in Stationmaster, that would be one thing, but Free Cities, which is a known influence of this game, is primarily text based, anyway, and was originally never meant to have graphics at all. We're lucky we got Deepmurk to draw for us let alone anyone at all. Also, if it isn't in Free Cities now, it's most likely in development, including nicer options AND there are nicer options if the slave's starting devotion and trust are good enough. It is situational, a slave that is afraid and ambivalent isn't going to have the option to give them a chance to impress you on their own, but a devoted and trusting one will have the option. That is about the nicest option you can use in game for new slave inspections. There is no such option in this game, only a neutral one to not take any action, which is the equivalent of hitting continue instead of a provided option in Free Cities. There actually are options more toward neutral as well, smart piercings do not affect either devotion or trust, which is pretty neutral. The same could be said of the drugs in this game. I'm sure this game will get something to your liking at some point, we have at least six months to go in development.

Last edited:

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
Updated cheat mod for 0.26a and did some quick testing.

PS: The menu is a bit wonky in slave inspection after changing something, occasionally had to go to next slave then back in order for the dialog menu to functioning properly again. Player menu seems to have no issues.

While I haven't had time to test yours with the new version yet, my own (just a regular copy/paste job) had a major problem that it didn't remove the actual training parts once you've decided the fate of the slave in the fetish menu. I'm no expert at all the various codes so I just paste it into every new version of the game really. I did take a quick look at the file posted and it seems you've cleaned it up thoroughly, nicely done. (y)

Edit - Actually, I'm going to test it right now just to see the difference.

Zyrken

Aug 17, 2017
Man did something change with the save files recently? Can't find the value for money or reputation and such anymore in them :unsure:

Falter-Falke

Jul 21, 2017
So, is the clipping through clothes just an inevitable part of the graphics we have to deal with, or is something wrong with my settings? Like, the clothes aren't big enough for the model, so the body will just clip through them. It looks pretty bad.

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
So, is the clipping through clothes just an inevitable part of the graphics we have to deal with, or is something wrong with my settings? Like, the clothes aren't big enough for the model, so the body will just clip through them. It looks pretty bad.
Capture.JPG
Speaking of clipping am i the only one that gets this? this is the ultimate annoyance as it happens with EVERY sex seen with EVERY model.

ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
Anybody else have issues with saves not working properly on v26? Need to know if others have it or it's just me or perhaps has something to do with the linux version.

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes