AlyxMS

Nov 5, 2017
I'm hitting 90% CPU usage with a i7-8750H CPU.
Is this common?

I know my CPU isn't fantastic (About equivalent to a i5-8400), but surely this game can't be this demanding.
Is this a glitch or something?

Btw I had around 5 slaves and 60 visitors

Last edited:
Reactions: joe316

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
That isn't a glitch this game is so poorly programmed it has had CPU problems from the beginning.

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
I'm hitting 90% CPU usage with a i7-8750H CPU.
Is this common?

I know my CPU isn't fantastic (About equivalent to a i5-8400), but surely this game can't be this demanding.
Is this a glitch or something?

Btw I had around 5 slaves and 60 visitors
Game has memory leak issues and runs hot after a while. Dev knows about it.

Reactions: joe316 and AlyxMS

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
What can I say? Disappointed, one year away and all I see is that the game and even more drinking than before. So I will quote the two I found (games deleted because of it). The first one, grod beug graphic all the sex scenes are not aligned, the man's limb and always too low. For the second one that made me delete it, Impossible to talk to the new slave, nothing can be done about it. I was up to the meters in farts to click on them, nothing can be done about it.
Translated by deepl

Translated with (free version)

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
The first one, grod beug graphic all the sex scenes are not aligned, the man's limb and always too low. For the second one that made me delete it, Impossible to talk to the new slave, nothing can be done about it. I was up to the meters in farts to click on them, nothing can be done about it.
#1 - Yup same problem(Think everyone has it?). The penis is at least for me never correctly aligned after 1 position-scene has played in that game save, a wild guess is floating point error. Used to be able to solve it by swapping to for instance spanking, then back, but this no longer helps.

#2 - Do you mean chat dialog getting stuck when in the slave interaction menu? If so yes same issue, it's solved by clicking top right(back?) twice, that fixes it until next time.
In previous patch it was a rare occurrence and pretty much only had the bug when interacting with the custom cheat menu, in v0.26 it happens very often without cheat menu active.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
#1 - Yup same problem(Think everyone has it?). The penis is at least for me never correctly aligned after 1 position-scene has played in that game save, a wild guess is floating point error. Used to be able to solve it by swapping to for instance spanking, then back, but this no longer helps.

#2 - Do you mean chat dialog getting stuck when in the slave interaction menu? If so yes same issue, it's solved by clicking top right(back?) twice, that fixes it until next time.
In previous patch it was a rare occurrence and pretty much only had the bug when interacting with the custom cheat menu, in v0.26 it happens very often without cheat menu active.
#1 The problem recurs and recurs, it does it every time.

#2 No dialog is displayed, I stay on the map and deactivate the cheat.

Translated by deepl

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Got a weird one, slave came up and wanted to be a cow. I was like "Whatever makes ya moo." When the text box pops up and you can't tell what box is yes and what one is no. It makes no sense, so had to save and reload to figure out which was the right text box.

rithmatist

Nov 17, 2019
For anybody who hasn't discovered this, the reason the extreme content downloads keep saying they are corrupted/unsupported is because windows has .mod files set to open in the movies&tv player instead of in a text editor, it does matter as, for me at least, the extreme content doesn't work unless the game registers the file. it also seems to be the reason behind some of the graphical bugs mentioned earlier, as I didn't get them until I tried to unlock the extreme content, and stopped encountering the bugs as soon as I fixed the file.

Last edited:
Reactions: eryonwolf

eryonwolf

Dec 13, 2018
For anybody who hasn't discovered this, the reason the extreme content downloads keep saying they are corrupted/unsupported is because windows has .mod files set to open in the movies&tv player instead of in a text editor, it does matter as, for me at least, the extreme content doesn't work unless the game registers the file. it also seems to be the reason behind some of the graphical bugs mentioned earlier, as I didn't get them until I tried to unlock the extreme content, and stopped encountering the bugs as soon as I fixed the file.
Can you please explain how you corrected the file? It is my first time downloading the heavy content mod

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
That sounds like a coincidence. The game just checks for any file in its directory called extremecontent.mod. It shouldn't open the file (the original is a picture of a cat).

Reactions: Cmann

rithmatist

Nov 17, 2019
Can you please explain how you corrected the file? It is my first time downloading the heavy content mod
All you do is right click the .mod file and go to the "open with" drop down, then select choose another app, from there all you do is set it to always open .mod files in notepad.

Reactions: eryonwolf
Dec 2, 2019
That sounds like a coincidence. The game just checks for any file in its directory called extremecontent.mod. It shouldn't open the file (the original is a picture of a cat).
Weirdly worked for me as well. Notably fewer frame drops, and the H scenes no longer did the... noodle arm thing they tend to do.

I'm no programmer, but that indicates to me that this did something.

rithmatist

Nov 17, 2019
Weirdly worked for me as well. Notably fewer frame drops, and the H scenes no longer did the... noodle arm thing they tend to do.

I'm no programmer, but that indicates to me that this did something.
I'm also not a programmer, or at least not a very experienced one, but could it be the fact that the game registers the folder as corrupted, and so when it tries to use it as a reference, ends up being unable to? I say this because I noticed that the glitches I got were almost exclusively on scenes with a extreme content path.

Last edited:

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Again, I'm pretty sure this is a coincidence. The game only checks for the extreme content mod once at startup (and doesn't even open the file), so it shouldn't matter whether the scene uses it or not once the game is loaded.

Glad it's working better for you though.

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes