SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Last time I tried this game (3 updates ago) it put a lot of stress on my graphics card (fans going full blast and heat continually rising) despite lowering the graphics quality, anyone else have this?
I did on my laptop with integrated graphics, now I'm running a mid-range gaming rig with a Radeon RX 580 card, that model is old but runs like a champ at the perfect spot in the bell curve between price and performance. No issues with a marathon session last night trying the latest version. Also one quirk about Unity is that sometimes when you crank the settings down, it paradoxically uses more processing power to render. Try playing with maxed settings and see if you find a difference in performance.

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
I did on my laptop with integrated graphics, now I'm running a mid-range gaming rig with a Radeon RX 580 card, that model is old but runs like a champ at the perfect spot in the bell curve between price and performance. No issues with a marathon session last night trying the latest version. Also one quirk about Unity is that sometimes when you crank the settings down, it paradoxically uses more processing power to render. Try playing with maxed settings and see if you find a difference in performance.
Okay thanks, my card is an RX 580 as well when it was doing this.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Last time I tried this game (3 updates ago) it put a lot of stress on my graphics card (fans going full blast and heat continually rising) despite lowering the graphics quality, anyone else have this?
Cap FPS either through control panel or RivaTuner. To avoid the worst performance drain, don't build out the middle elevator.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Torrent for Stationmaster 0.30a

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:25a40768e52cfe96dfd5a1915760ce468e461a4b&dn=Stationmaster_0.30aWindows.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337

Doe467

Apr 23, 2017
this may be true of all versions but I am not longer finding an option to change this from full screen. I am using the Linux version. is there a configuration on the backside somewhere that I can alter this in a config file?

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
this may be true of all versions but I am not longer finding an option to change this from full screen. I am using the Linux version. is there a configuration on the backside somewhere that I can alter this in a config file?
There should be a configuration window that opens, perhaps it's disabled by default on Linux? Try make a shortcut with this added to target: -popupwindow -screen-fullscreen 0 ( See for details )

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Just tried this and I like what I have seen so far; however, the game keeps getting stuck in several places and requires exiting and re-loading to continue. Be sure to save often until this gets better.

Doe467

Apr 23, 2017
There should be a configuration window that opens, perhaps it's disabled by default on Linux? Try make a shortcut with this added to target: -popupwindow -screen-fullscreen 0 ( See for details )
that screen has been present in the past but it is gone now. I got this to work. I will turn it into a script file. Thanks

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Its a great concept and it looks good if your not in a sex animation but the game is just super complicated and hard to figure out and the sex animations are so buggy that i cant even tell there having sex. its a great game if you look past that though.
Yeah shame about the sex animations being a buggy mess. I mostly just throw the slaves to the people to train so I don't have to see the buggy sex scene that has people going through the floor.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Not sure but it runs smooth on my 18 core with 128GB RAM with 2080Ti Nvidia card!
Grand Theft Auto V would run smoothly on that but this is no where near the graphics or quality level of that.

So that was completely no help.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Click the Windowed checkbox at the beginning.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Don't know why someone bothered to upload this game the MEGA when it went over 5GB. MEGA is only free up to 5GB a day. So unless you have a paid account that download link is worthless.

The Torrent link has no seeders. So that link is worthless as well.

Reactions: pdpdpd

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Don't know why someone bothered to upload this game the MEGA when it went over 5GB. MEGA is only free up to 5GB a day. So unless you have a paid account that download link is worthless.

The Torrent link has no seeders. So that link is worthless as well.
Mega link isn't worthless, you just have to wait a few hours (preferably while you sleep). I used the torrent link successfully.

chrisfaps69

Nov 22, 2019
I really appreciate the number of bug reports. Get 'em in now, because this is probably going to be the last patch (and it's basically just bug fixes).
StationmasterDev

Really hope it's not too late, but I wanted to put out the set of bugs I've been seeing on 30a in hope of at least some of them getting resolved.

SLAVE INSPECTION
  • Slave facial expressions "flicker": going from the neutral expression to the correct one (for example, smiling when the slave is devoted) in about a millisecond, repeating every 2 or 3 seconds.
  • When in the surgery center, head and face sliders are extremely slow and laggy, far more so than in previous builds. Some are fine, though (weight, gluteus, for example)
  • Sometimes, the camera will inexplicably point at the slave's feet when initializing the inspection view instead of their body and head. This always requires a camera adjustment.
  • I cannot equip both a gag and blindfold at the same time. Equipping one kicks the other off.
SEX/TORTURE VIEW
  • Transitions between sex and torture can be finicky. Sometimes they work fine; other times the sex animation will be completely broken when going back from torture or vice versa.
  • The cowgirl positions still have the girl clipping with the player (she's not high up enough). Perhaps it's incorrectly using positioning from when the character's body is not visible? But even when it's not visible, the penis is incorrectly positioned. I'd imagine a vertical transform on the girl would fix this.
  • The character's body is still missing proper eyes. It's just creepy little red voids.
  • The Station Bedroom environment casts really large shadows on the characters unnecessarily, making them very inconsistently lit. Very distracting. (See the aforementioned "cowgirl" view for a good example)
MISCELLANEOUS
  • The "Unknown Device" under the Artifacts tab (the one that "thrums") displays incorrectly when placed. Its footprint (which takes up two tiles) is 90 degrees rotated from where it should be. (I'd imagine this is an easy fix)
  • When in station view, the animation for room service girls servicing residents was broken. (I haven't played with room service girls on 30a yet, so I don't know if this is still here or not, but I did remember it from before.)
This is my first time posting here, but I really did want to report these before you finished up. Hope they're helpful -- and well done on a fantastic game!

Last edited:

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I really appreciate the number of bug reports. Get 'em in now, because this is probably going to be the last patch (and it's basically just bug fixes).
Not a bug but a suggestion. If you have time and desire, I think it would be helpful to have a functioning chastity belt in the game.

Rengod_

Aug 20, 2018
" Improved sex animations. They're still not great, but they're getting about as good as I can make them with the current architecture " What do you mean with the current architecture? Your PC build? The program you're using? Love the game as a game but the sex scenes are truly horrible.

MickE2020

Mar 17, 2020
" Improved sex animations. They're still not great, but they're getting about as good as I can make them with the current architecture " What do you mean with the current architecture? Your PC build? The program you're using? Love the game as a game but the sex scenes are truly horrible.
I am pretty sure he means the way he has coded the game. It is not a unity issue or a hardware issue on his end.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
From an earlier post:

I'd also like to address why the animations are so crap. It's not Unity's fault. I'm just doing things that Unity's animation engine doesn't support out of the box. Unity's animation system is built around having an artist make an animation, and playing it back on a model (it's got some fancy stuff for mixing, but that's not relevant here). That's pretty easy to do, and works great.

Unfortunately, I decided to make character proportions variable. Because of that, instead of just playing back animations on characters, there's got to be a whole bunch of code to line things up. That means that only one character (the "bottom" in most cases) uses Unity's animation system. The other one (the one that always glitches out) has to have its pose calculated in real time using a bunch of custom helpers (like "left hand goes on right breast," "hip moves relative to bottom pelvis" and "penis moves between (0, 1, 0, and (0, 1, 1) every 20 frames). It gets complicated to debug, and making it look natural would take a long-ass time (Illusion only started adding that sort of tech fairly recently, and now I know why). If I had known how finicky it would become, I probably would have made different decisions early on, but here we are.

That said, I don't think it's worth it, and Quid Pro Quo's characters will all be the same size so I can use proper animations instead of ghetto homebrew puppeteering. I know it removes a nice customization option, but animations in Stationmaster are probably never going to be amazing, and I don't want to repeat the mistake.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes