vultron

May 19, 2018
Can the Station Master get pregnant if you're a woman?

Edit: Never mind the game actually said she was a few minutes after this post. lmao

Last edited:

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Can the Station Master get pregnant if you're a woman?

Edit: Never mind the game actually said she was a few minutes after this post. lmao
Cool, I tried that and gave up because the animations were really messed up with a female SM. I might have to try again sometime.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Cool, I tried that and gave up because the animations were really messed up with a female SM. I might have to try again sometime.
Nothing interesting happens really you just send them away to boarding school or terminate.

HeroOfNought

Jul 2, 2018
Has there been a way to discover the unknown fetish of slaves yet? Or has there been and I've just not noticed? I've tried search terms through the thread but can't seem to find anything.

SlipperyPickle59

Jun 10, 2020
Is there anyway to bring the graphics down a bit in the menus somewhere or otherwise? My computer is pretty close to being able to run it well but not quite

HeroOfNought

Jul 2, 2018
Is there anyway to bring the graphics down a bit in the menus somewhere or otherwise? My computer is pretty close to being able to run it well but not quite
Not that I know of, but I know zooming out once there's +300 people (slaves and tourists) helps my performance at time. Though 30A has this weird thing where slaves' icons are disappearing for some reason.

Johan Smitt

Nov 20, 2017
Only just found and started playing since this update, had a great time thus far

The experience has only been hindered by a bug that has somewhat killed off the completion of my galactic conquest.

The representative for the Australian Cooperative has no dialog, and or a very bugged appearance with slenderman arms and a scuffed face. Ever after capture, she has no dialog, and no ability to begin any interactions with her, the buttons just don't appear for it.

I've retried extracting the game, starting anew twice, but whenever I build the desk in my suite and meet the Aussy faction, its bugged all the same.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Johan Smitt

Nov 20, 2017
I have a question what key on the keyboard do i need to press in the debug to get cheats?
As far as I'm aware, the cheat option only gives you 10m-ish starting cash, not access to a cheat menu

If you want cheats like that, click to 'Mod Collection' link on the original post.

The cheats there will let you change everything in game, like slave stats, cash, research and influence.

Feb 22, 2018
As far as I'm aware, the cheat option only gives you 10m-ish starting cash, not access to a cheat menu

If you want cheats like that, click to 'Mod Collection' link on the original post.

The cheats there will let you change everything in game, like slave stats, cash, research and influence.
Oh ok thanks

BreezeIndigo

Aug 30, 2016
Made a few little modifications to the scripts in v0.30a so that vat grown slaves inherit their mother's physical features. Specifically:
  • Breast size +/- 5%
  • Butt size +/- 5%
  • Height +/- 15%
  • Muscle +/- 15%
  • Nipple type (~85% to inherit, else get random)
  • Vagina type (similar to above)
All modifications done in dnSpy. I changed parts of two scripts only. Back up your old file, I'm not responsible if this scrags your saves but I'm running it in my game just fine.

My apologies to the dev if unauthorised modification of the game is forbidden. Will remove if requested.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Fair enough. I think that would require way more effort on the part of any modder to do anyways, so I doubt that will ever be an issue.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex2011

HeroOfNought

Jul 2, 2018
So after messing with the cheat mod a bit, would it be possible for dev to make Sex Training increase fetish strength? Or an implant that does it? Inversely, an implant could suppress fetish strength, even. Just a thought; it's sorta frustrating to just see 'unknown' on a slave's profile and not be able to do anything without the cheat mod... I think. Also, apparently Lactation is supposed to be a fetish? Unless it got replaced with breeding on the front end of things.

Reactions: DiableFripon

BreezeIndigo

Aug 30, 2016
BreezeIndigo Nah, I'm flattered. Mod away.

If anyone makes a loli mod though, keep it to yourself. I don't need that shitstorm in my life.
I'm assuming that's why the vat grown slaves are covered up until they're ready for release. I changed the vat outfit to the 'EspionageSuit' because that looks more like a vat bodysuit to me, but I can't remember if that's in the version I posted. By the by, while the individual slave breakdown shows age correctly for vat grown slaves, the slave list doesn't. You may wish to address that if you're looking to avoid that whole issue.

HeroOfNought

Jul 2, 2018
Ryuxie It might not be downloading all of it now that the game's gotten this big; I'd try one of the alternate links (though I think they have similar limits, even smaller maybe) or try the Torrent. I got a fresh install a few days ago via Torrent and haven't had any major issues.

Ryuxie

Jun 28, 2017
Ryuxie It might not be downloading all of it now that the game's gotten this big; I'd try one of the alternate links (though I think they have similar limits, even smaller maybe) or try the Torrent. I got a fresh install a few days ago via Torrent and haven't had any major issues.
Already download it via utorrent but still have same issues, can't be extracted and it said unexpected end of archive

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes