MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Is the "Extreme Content" a trigger that can be turned off? Well I'm guessing that includes limbs being severed, blood and gore? etc

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Is the "Extreme Content" a trigger that can be turned off? Well I'm guessing that includes limbs being severed, blood and gore? etc
Everything in the extreme content can be turned on and off at the start of the game.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Don't know, if the dev still reads these posts, but I wanna say that I really liked those little references left in the game, especially the SCP one :p

Reactions: subsub2010

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Thank you very much.
I am barely figuring out what I'm doing still, and if I'm missing something here please tell me, but I used the cheat mod to set up rules in Slave Management that automatically put slave with midrange IQ into school--they seem to max out IQ VERY fast--and automatically put slaves at Max IQ into Research role.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Just had the Fae Homeworld event and couldn't inspect the slaves I got from there and then noticed that I got 3 (for some reason human) slaves that are several thousand years old, that I can't interact with at all (inspection screen doesn't open). Was a bit sad, because the Fae I had to torture to death for the info was actually pretty well educated :(
I tried reloading a save before the homeworld invasion event, but the same thing just happens every time.
It's a bummer, cause I really like collecting the slaves from these unique events the most.

Not related to the above. I think it could be a nice touch, if you could expressively treat important slaves like for example, your head girl, your children or just pets you really like etc differently, by giving them their own rooms, better food (mostly just flavor text saying that you treat them better) that set them above other slaves.

Last edited:

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Just had the Fae Homeworld event and couldn't inspect the slaves I got from there and then noticed that I got 3 (for some reason human) slaves that are several thousand years old, that I can't interact with at all (inspection screen doesn't open). Was a bit sad, because the Fae I had to torture to death for the info was actually pretty well educated :(
I tried reloading a save before the homeworld invasion event, but the same thing just happens every time.
It's a bummer, cause I really like collecting the slaves from these unique events the most.

Not related to the above. I think it could be a nice touch, if you could expressively treat important slaves like for example, your head girl, your children or just pets you really like etc differently, by giving them their own rooms, better food (mostly just flavor text saying that you treat them better) that set them above other slaves.
I noticed one slave who was like 1847 yrs old(?) but it was soon after I'd done one of the "trapped by the black hole for 500 years" so I assumed it was a 20 yo slave in a time warp?

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
I noticed one slave who was like 1847 yrs old(?) but it was soon after I'd done one of the "trapped by the black hole for 500 years" so I assumed it was a 20 yo slave in a time warp?
There was one really insanely old (something like 40k years) and 2 between 5 and 7k. But other than that and changing their jobs, I couldn't interact with them at all.

Edit: found the save and did the event again to check again.

Last edited:

Stonelucas

Apr 13, 2020
First comment on the forum, and I've got to say that this game is a glitchy, buggy mess on my PC (and no, I can run Cyberpunk so my PC is not a potato). There are glitches ranging from mildly unsettling (no hair, wall clipping, stiff sex scenes) to horrifying (cronenburg limbs and multiple penises produced when having sex) to utterly gamebreaking ones.

But I love this game so much that I'm willing to ignore it. It has a brilliant story, great writing, and huge amounts of gameplay even in its current state. Everything I've ever wanted in a management sim, plus a bonus battle sim? Fantastic. The only game I've seen that's close is (the far less buggy but lacking in content) Training Space Station.

While I'm here, I might as well ask a question: how do I decrease fear? Many of my smartest slaves remain at 100 fear despite the drugs I'm giving them. I've tried the spa, rewarding them in training, etc etc.
I can no longer train them anymore, though, due to a bug...

Reactions: subsub2010

NathAlq

Apr 15, 2019
[...]
While I'm here, I might as well ask a question: how do I decrease fear? Many of my smartest slaves remain at 100 fear despite the drugs I'm giving them. I've tried the spa, rewarding them in training, etc etc.
I can no longer train them anymore, though, due to a bug...
What are the implants you're using on the slaves?

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Don't know, if the dev still reads these posts, but I wanna say that I really liked those little references left in the game, especially the SCP one :p
I LOVE the little quirky messages!!! "Bar revenue drops when the entire Universe realizes Hell is Other People." LMAO

Last edited:
Reactions: Iblis2150

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Hi All--I just found this fabulous game (in spite of the glitches) and would like to play with Notepad++ macros. (I did this with Whoremaster save files and got that just the way I like it!) However the tentative global changes I've tried so far seem to break other things. Is there a crib sheet anywhere that maps the variables for slaves? I have tried searching for it in the thread but nothing popping up and it's too long to read at almost 200 pages now.

I'm working on a little google sheet where I broke up variables for a modded slave. If I know what's what, it will make it much easier to experiment. My goal is to replicate the "Max Out" mod option to update all of my slaves at once. My understanding reading both SM threads is, it's not doable in game, but I don't mind putting some time into recording some big ass Notepad++ macros one time, and have it forever. I'll for sure post anything I can export out, or a Save file pre-pimped. :) TIA and Happy Holidays for whatever holidays my fellow pervs enjoy this time of year :)

Stonelucas

Apr 13, 2020
What are the implants you're using on the slaves?
Sterilization, all the sex helping ones, none of the muscle-limiting, fear-inducing ones. No bodymods, aside from breast enhancement. Fear drugs down, obedience drugs up.

Since posting this, however, I'm beginning to notice a difference so I think it takes time.

However, I would appreciate help on another matter - lowering Planetary fear/ raising happiness.

I accidentally mass-implemented Hunting Licences on all my planets and had to unimplement them ONE PLANET at a time for some stupid buggy reason. Because of this I have a lot of unhappy planets, even after I tediously rectified my mistake. I have all the good things implemented on all of my planets (universal fitness, tax whatever, economy thing) and none of the bad stuff, but nobody is happy.

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Sterilization, all the sex helping ones, none of the muscle-limiting, fear-inducing ones. No bodymods, aside from breast enhancement. Fear drugs down, obedience drugs up.

Since posting this, however, I'm beginning to notice a difference so I think it takes time.

However, I would appreciate help on another matter - lowering Planetary fear/ raising happiness.

I accidentally mass-implemented Hunting Licences on all my planets and had to unimplement them ONE PLANET at a time for some stupid buggy reason. Because of this I have a lot of unhappy planets, even after I tediously rectified my mistake. I have all the good things implemented on all of my planets (universal fitness, tax whatever, economy thing) and none of the bad stuff, but nobody is happy.
I had the same thing happen with accidentally globally applying Breeding. I went into the .sav with Notepad++ and did a mass search/replace on it though and that solved it.

I'm still figuring out fear/happiness but I did notice some of my Proxies were noted as Cruel so I replaced them. However I think some planets are just Ungrateful Bastards LMAO. I've defeated Shiva Fae and Ava so I've got over 900 bodies and I'm also experimenting with Notepad++ on just removing the minus sign on their Happiness values. Thanks for following up!!

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
I see that the developer is working on another game, will this one have another update or will he have to finish it? Because it's still full of weed, and the animations are still out of sync.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I see that the developer is working on another game, will this one have another update or will he have to finish it? Because it's still full of weed, and the animations are still out of sync.
This one is done, as for the animations:
The fact is that I made too many mistakes too early on for the animations to be fixable without a herculean effort,

Reactions: Brok TheDog

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
This is complete but based on comments the developer made on the thread for his new game (Quid Pro Quo) he hasn't ruled out a StationMaster 2. I hope that happens because I like so much about this game, I play it instead of more polished, less clunky (but way more tame and less amusing) games :)

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
This is complete but based on comments the developer made on the thread for his new game (Quid Pro Quo) he hasn't ruled out a StationMaster 2. I hope that happens because I like so much about this game, I play it instead of more polished, less clunky (but way more tame and less amusing) games :)
Yeah, Stationmaster really has a good gameplay loop and concept. Tbh it only really lacks in the animation department imo. I wouldn't mind paying for a more polished version :p

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
You need an insane slave first. After that, it's a chain of two random events.
Can I ask what are the other two events? (I have some Corrupted slaves)

I actually got the Sword offer triggered awhile ago but wasn't sure how to answer so turned it down #headsmack I'm maintaining several Insane and Corrupted slaves now. Is there a way to confirm in my Save file that it isn't marked as Used Unique Event and is there anything else I can do to trigger it again?

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes