NathAlq

Apr 15, 2019
Hi guys,
One little question:

Does any of you experience the game slowing up to a crawl after an hour or two of gameplay?
A save and reload will fix it, but it eventually comes back.

(As a second note, linked to the save and reload, I appear to bleed money in the billions after loading a game, any idea about that?)

Toodles.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hi guys,
One little question:

Does any of you experience the game slowing up to a crawl after an hour or two of gameplay?

(As a second note, linked to the save and reload, I appear to bleed money in the billions after loading a game, any idea about that?)

Toodles.
Probably yet another memory leak, that's the same behavior the last several memory leaks showed.

Reactions: NathAlq

Sir pikmin

May 26, 2019
Hi guys,
One little question:

Toodles.
so it wasn't just me, good to know, i usually took a break when it slowed down. but good to know. thANKS

Reactions: NathAlq

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Hello, new here ... why every female slave I bought are bald and nippless (nipple-less) ? ... nothing like the pictures in #1 post.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is this not affecting everyone? Because the animations and models are all hilariously broken right now to the point of near unplayability.
The animations were not fixed and the models don't make it unplayable. What makes it unplayable, at least for an extended period at any one time, is that resilient memory leak that just doesn't seem to want to die off. This is at least the third or fourth build that I've personally seen the game slow down over time and every other time was caused by a memory leak, so logic would make it seem to be yet another memory leak causing it to slow now. The models and animations were addressed by the dev, they cannot be fixed because they are the result of him trying to do something that ultimately could not be done properly with what he had.

SamWinters

Apr 1, 2018
The animations were not fixed and the models don't make it unplayable. What makes it unplayable, at least for an extended period at any one time, is that resilient memory leak that just doesn't seem to want to die off. This is at least the third or fourth build that I've personally seen the game slow down over time and every other time was caused by a memory leak, so logic would make it seem to be yet another memory leak causing it to slow now. The models and animations were addressed by the dev, they cannot be fixed because they are the result of him trying to do something that ultimately could not be done properly with what he had.
So... less "completed" more "broken/abandoned" is what I'm hearing.

Milential

Dec 4, 2019
how do i use my fleet? i have several ships but i can't seem to use them? or are they for station defense if someone attacks? does that even happen?

Naturohusumaqui

Feb 19, 2020
during sex scenes, interactions, in the managing menu every slave is bald and has no clothes regardless of what clothes or hair i select for them but on the station they appear with them.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
So............exactly how is this game? Been on the fence for awhile since a lot of people sit on both sides, citing it's great while others say it's horrible. It looks like Free Cities in "space" as alot have said but is it actually better? Does it have more content? Alot of people seem to think the management part is going in the right area but isn't done and as for the lewd portion of the game, most seem to agree it's lacking or........it's just ugly and not worth looking at, let alone your time. I just wanted to ask If it's worth a dedicated go or not. There's also Quid Pro Qou which looks to be the same essentially but maybe it's expanded on? I haven't seen many proper management lewd games on F95 Zone.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
So............exactly how is this game? Been on the fence for awhile since a lot of people sit on both sides, citing it's great while others say it's horrible. It looks like Free Cities in "space" as alot have said but is it actually better? Does it have more content? Alot of people seem to think the management part is going in the right area but isn't done and as for the lewd portion of the game, most seem to agree it's lacking or........it's just ugly and not worth looking at, let alone your time. I just wanted to ask If it's worth a dedicated go or not. There's also Quid Pro Qou which looks to be the same essentially but maybe it's expanded on? I haven't seen many proper management lewd games on F95 Zone.
My two cents, I love the incest and multi generation impregnation. The animations are just plain awful which ruins it for most people. The developer did not plan ahead for the limitations of the engine and called it the best he could do and thus it is completed in his eyes.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Alot of people seem to think the management part is going in the right area but isn't done and as for the lewd portion of the game, most seem to agree it's lacking or........it's just ugly and not worth looking at, let alone your time. I just wanted to ask If it's worth a dedicated go or not. There's also Quid Pro Qou which looks to be the same essentially but maybe it's expanded on? I haven't seen many proper management lewd games on F95 Zone.
Gameplay: huge sandbox with it's primary element being economic management, it's quite good IMO but if you're not into management games you will not enjoy it (from your comment I assume you are into that style of game though, so you'll likely enjoy this)

Lewd content: very well written, but there's quite a lot of issues with animations, the 3D models themselves are mostly fine save for some clothes clipping (barring a few catastrophic bugs, but as far as I know these are very rare and only a few people run into them)

Though it's worth mentioning that it's definitely more taxing on your system than most games here, with many users reporting lag problems specially late game (these are primarily linked to the amount of slaves and visitors you have, but can be controlled as the settings menu allows to set a cap to visitor numbers)

Quid pro quo is the dev's new game, though it's still too early in it's development to judge imo

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
My two cents, I love the incest and multi generation impregnation. The animations are just plain awful which ruins it for most people. The developer did not plan ahead for the limitations of the engine and called it the best he could do and thus it is completed in his eyes.
Incest? You can get married and have kids than fudge your kids?

Gameplay: huge sandbox with it's primary element being economic management, it's quite good IMO but if you're not into management games you will not enjoy it (from your comment I assume you are into that style of game though, so you'll likely enjoy this)

Lewd content: very well written, but there's quite a lot of issues with animations, the 3D models themselves are mostly fine save for some clothes clipping (barring a few catastrophic bugs, but as far as I know these are very rare and only a few people run into them)

Though it's worth mentioning that it's definitely more taxing on your system than most games here, with many users reporting lag problems specially late game (these are primarily linked to the amount of slaves and visitors you have, but can be controlled as the settings menu allows to set a cap to visitor numbers)

Quid pro quo is the dev's new game, though it's still too early in it's development to judge imo

Thanks for a honest answer! How far does the management/strategy go? I've seen people talk about fleets and cloning and what no >_>

Since alot of people mention this is essentially free cities in space, does this have a policy system? Are there wars? Religions? etc

Lewd content nice but far does that go? From soft stuff to deep dungeon and monster/ tentacle like stuff? Not that It particular interests me since it's 3D and all.

So it's not optimized than? And for vistors? You can hundreds of models in your station conducting business?

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Incest? You can get married and have kids than fudge your kids?
Nope, with the "Extreme Content" with incest inabled any slave you impregnate can have your baby and once that baby comes out of the growth vat you can impregnate them and continue forever.

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes