yeshiva

Jan 5, 2020
I get stuck on an infinite loading screen after the initial character creation. The game sound is running and I can hear sounds when I click on certain parts of the screen, but nothing is happening.
I'm on Mac and have the Slave Inspection & Extreme content mod, simply restarting the game does not fix it. Does anyone else experience this problem? What's the solution?

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Tyrant's children actually get born with an inbuild shoulder turret :')
Didn't know about that until now :p
Capture.JPG

po1963pol1

Sep 10, 2017
I get stuck on an infinite loading screen after the initial character creation. The game sound is running and I can hear sounds when I click on certain parts of the screen, but nothing is happening.
I'm on Mac and have the Slave Inspection & Extreme content mod, simply restarting the game does not fix it. Does anyone else experience this problem? What's the solution?
Have you tried removing the Extreme Content Mod

Sep 17, 2017
Extreme Content mod should not be causing anyone problems like that. IIRC it's just a picture of a cat inside the file, the game simply looks for the file existing to determine if it should enable that extra content or not.

yeshiva

Jan 5, 2020
Extreme Content mod should not be causing anyone problems like that. IIRC it's just a picture of a cat inside the file, the game simply looks for the file existing to determine if it should enable that extra content or not.
Yes, I've tried that. It still doesn't work. I will now try to run it on a Win10 machine, see if it makes a difference

Sep 29, 2019
I try this in the past but the Sex Scene was an entire Bug.So i give it again a try after reading Final Version.Man how someone can make a Game even worst before it was buggy shit but now is a real pain to look at something like that.In the past Version near all was Buggy but playable now its real a pain to see such weak Animation.The MC is to big the Womans are to small.Changing the MC look to try to fix this is buggy like hell and take effect only after you restart the entire game from the Desktop.And it change nothing the animation is still shit.Or you fuck the air or the Woman why is to small spawn inside your Body and you fuck again the Air.Its nice you can Build so much and so on but don't think player want only to Build nice in an Sex Game.To call this Final is real a Joke.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I try this in the past but the Sex Scene was an entire Bug.So i give it again a try after reading Final Version.Man how someone can make a Game even worst before it was buggy shit but now is a real pain to look at something like that.In the past Version near all was Buggy but playable now its real a pain to see such weak Animation.The MC is to big the Womans are to small.Changing the MC look to try to fix this is buggy like hell and take effect only after you restart the entire game from the Desktop.And it change nothing the animation is still shit.Or you fuck the air or the Woman why is to small spawn inside your Body and you fuck again the Air.Its nice you can Build so much and so on but don't think player want only to Build nice in an Sex Game.To call this Final is real a Joke.
The animations were specifically stated they would not be fixed because they CAN'T be. He made decisions early in development that it is far too late to take back. It is the final build because there will be no more, that is what final means. In absolutely no way does final mean it will be bug free. Even big companies don't put out bug free games that often and this is one guy.

Nov 1, 2017
So it's been a long time since I played the game, but I think I remember that in this case you will have a mission later that will allow you to recover it.
Sorry for my english
I was hoping that would be the case, but I have the terrorist ringleader in a cage in my suite. I was assuming that would be the end of that quest chain?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I'm hoping for the fantasy kingdom management thing he mentioned instead of another space focused game.

Oh, I just noticed he dropped Quid Pro Quo and is working on some fantasy game, though it sounds different than I imagined. Wow, a lot happening fast. Game dropped and a new game being worked on without me noticing. Seems to not be using those stylized models anymore either, I didn't care for those so that's good.

I haven't seen images for the 3rd game yet though.

Last edited:

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
I'm hoping for the fantasy kingdom management thing he mentioned instead of another space focused game.

Oh, I just noticed he dropped Quid Pro Quo and is working on some fantasy game, though it sounds different than I imagined. Wow, a lot happening fast. Game dropped and a new game being worked on without me noticing.
He's working on now. Fantasy based looks like Stationmaster, but you have a town to build. As QPQ didn't work out and I dont blame him for letting it go.

His quote. "You play as a mind-controlling parasite with nothing but a host and the walking cathedral you call home. Conquer your way across a dark fantasy world, build your base, and breed an army capable of bringing this plane to its knees."

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I have the terrorist ringleader in a cage in my suite.
I'm pretty sure you're out of luck then. I built a whole slave save/load system for events, but never looked at it too closely because I only ended up using it for that one chain, and it probably never worked right.

Sorry about your firstborn. Time to make more, I guess.

SM2 is a possibility, but not until I'm done with Exalted.

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes