rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
"BONUS POST" Quid Pro Quo Alpha Release NEW GAME

Quid Pro Quo is a cyberpunk corporate management game that features blackmail, corruption, and other deeply unethical practices. I hope you like playing this as much as I liked making it.

I can't wait to see it grow over the next year or two. If past experience is any indication, this is going to be a hell of a ride.

Note: Some of you might notice that this is 0.1.1. I wrote a quick hotfix that might address the issues I saw in the comments. If you're not experiencing an issue with loading games after acquiring residents, it's probably not worth downloading. If you are though, this might fix it.

Stationmaster 1.1 is currently uploading, and I expect it to automatically download in by tomorrow. I'll write a separate post about that when it's done.

Download

Starting from this alpha, you can
  • Conquer and upgrade fifty-or-so competing corporations, taking them on paths ranging from the benign to the sociopathic.
  • Seduce (or blackmail) other people into performing sexual favors, then use the resulting footage to tighten your grip on their lives.
  • Fully animated sex scenes (currently using placeholder animations until I can get better ones out, but they're already better than Stationmaster's).
  • Hundreds of distinct characters with several personality traits that keep them distinct.
  • Corruption, blackmail, and traditional "dating sim" paths for all relationships.
  • Detailed environments for your corporation and penthouse.
I'm still writing up the roadmap for this one, but rest assured that there are a lot of directions to expand it. Some of those are:
  • Visit corporations in person (go to the club, drop by the poor unfortunates who live at your slums, or just get a coffee).
  • Governments that can be blackmailed and manipulated like corporations.
  • Organized crime, for when "technically legal" doesn't cut it anymore.
  • More clothing, hair, penthouse, and office upgrades.
  • Gender Overhaul 2: The re-clusterfuckening
  • More floors, including a TV studio and a bondage basement.
Finally, I'd like to thank everyone here for your patience. I know it's been a while since I released Stationmaster 1.0, and I hope this was worth the wait.

Now I'm going to try to get Stationmaster 1.1 out so I can go back to working on the new hotness.

Obsidian says :

Everyone a good Playthrough and more Awesome Gaming ^^

Thanks again to everyone and Please buy the Game if you can afford it.

And Thanks again to DEV for this Awesome Release.

QUESTION TO ALL USERS.

Ive Self Reportet both Posts so the OP gets Updatet. But what is with Quid Pro Quo? Should a Mod Create a new Game Thread for That? Thanks.

PS. Im Not Planing to do more Updates as Long as to 1st November. And i dont know how long i can do Updates for Stationmaster should DEV decide to Roll Out 1.2. Im Sorry for that F-95 Friends
Can you post preview pics and tag list for the new game? Thanks.

Reactions: Obsidian01

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
Can you post preview pics and tag list for the new game? Thanks.
I dont know how the Tag System works. Let me See. I Would say 3d game, Corruption, Strategy, Harem at least. For Preview Pics i can Post in some Minutes. Thanks in Advance.

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I dont know how the Tag System works. Let me See. I Would say 3d game, Corruption, Strategy, Harem at least. For Preview Pics i can Post in some Minutes. Thanks in Advance.
Male/female protagonist?

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
rf96

Sorry that i cant do more at this moment. I Hope my 3 Post including this 4 Pictures are enough Information to open a new Thread. Maybe after some days whgen other Players can Report back for more in that Thread. I cant play this game any further at this moment. Thanks for your help in Advance ^^

rf96

Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
rf96

Sorry that i cant do more at this moment. I Hope my 3 Post including this 4 Pictures are enough Information to open a new Thread. Maybe after some days whgen other Players can Report back for more in that Thread. I cant play this game any further at this moment. Thanks for your help in Advance ^^
So male protagonist, right?

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
For now, it's male protagonist and female everyone else.

The plan is to use the same flexible gender/species system that Stationmaster has, but it's going to take a lot of work, and I didn't think it was worth delaying 0.1 another two months to get it in. It'll probably be a stretch goal.

AshKing

Mar 5, 2020
We need a compressed version because to download 5.73gb from mega is like hell on speed like ours, i´m from cuba in case someone does not get the reference .

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
complicated, boring, poor graphics, was about time to over already, thank god
It is complicated (I personally like that depth), I've never been bored playing it, and we've all seen games here with far worse graphics. I think this is a good, ambitious game. It would take a full-time team to pull it off as the developer envisioned it, but I'm always happy to play it in its current state, and I think it's fun.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
We need a compressed version because to download 5.73gb from mega is like hell on speed like ours, i´m from cuba in case someone does not get the reference .
Have tested a little bit around with winrar to compress the game better . Have achieve a 4,59 GB file. Perhaps the dev can compress his images files to reduce the size significant.

The problem with my compression is, that you need a good PC to decompress (packing take 10min on an Ryzen 9 3900x with 32GB Ram (10gb used) .

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Compressed version requests: This is not a VN, this is a realtime 3D game, it does not consist of image sequences. So you can't compress realtime 3D games like VNs. Though you can downsize texture files, but game will look like shit and not worth the effort.

Better performance request: Only the dev can tweak the game for performance changes. Again this is a realtime 3D game, it can work on most PCs but not all PCs.

Most of the Vns are basically picture books with some scripts, that's why they can work on potato PCs without issues. Realtime 3D games uses/needs much much more CPU, RAM and GPU depending on the visual quality and quality of coding.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Compressed version requests: This is not a VN, this is a realtime 3D game, it does not consist of image sequences. So you can't compress realtime 3D games like VNs. Though you can downsize texture files, but game will look like shit and not worth the effort.

Better performance request: Only the dev can tweak the game for performance changes. Again this is a realtime 3D game, it can work on most PCs but not all PCs.

Most of the Vns are basically picture books with some scripts, that's why they can work on potato PCs without issues. Realtime 3D games uses/needs much much more CPU, RAM and GPU depending on the visual quality and quality of coding.
Well then how can I play the game this game will not work in my computer because it has too much memory ,i need some compressed one even though it might look terrible ,unless that developer who made the game must find a way to make the real time game work in any computer even mine

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Well then how can I play the game this game will not work in my computer because it has too much memory ,i need some compressed one even though it might look terrible ,unless that developer who made the game must find a way to make the real time game work in any computer even mine
Some 5 years ago I've had problems because most new games in Steam required more than 16gb ram. I mean, I had to refund quite a few of those, cuz it was way too expensive for me to pay shitloads of money for a game I can't even play. Some of my friends played, and because of my hardware I never got to enjoy coop games even a bit. It's worth investment to upgrade your hardware, trust me. I moved from 4gb to 8gb and it wasn't enough. I still didn't replace it, mostly because I need my pc for things other than games, but I struggle with memory constrains each time. Also, I don't have friends anymore. When I have performance issues I upgrade, maybe you should as well. Dotnet games are always like this, find some another game if you don't like it.

Btw I don't understand you, sorry.

Last edited:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
A dev can set a minimum requirement for his game . If you can't match this requirement it is not the problem of the dev.
Then you must build a new PC or play older games. A new PC must not be expensive .

A build with an Ryzen 3100, B550 Motherboard, 16gb DDR4 Ram and a RX 5600 XT cost 510€. You can buy it cheaper when you buy used parts or a smaller Graphiccard.

So if you have a potato pc, build a new one and not demand from the dev that he must build the game for your pc specs.

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes