Georgebob10

Nov 25, 2019
Well, isn't this just typical of troubleshooting- I was able to replicate it a good 5 times in a row before I posted, then when you ask I went to test it one last time and it worked. Tried again, and it worked that time too.

Either way I've attached the log file in case it can help you find the cause.

Reactions: StationmasterDev

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
So I downloaded the game today and noticed pretty much all the sex scenes are bugged, the body of my character doesn't match the animations. Like, the slave floats above my character's body or the genitalia doesn't attach properly.
Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks
That is why most people don't play this game. The creator quit bug fixing the game without fixing one of the most important parts of a adult game. What is the point in training slaves when the sex scenes are bugged.

Reactions: Sabɘ

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Delightful. It's always reassuring when the full release of a game immediately confronts your with game-breaking bugs and horrendous graphical glitches. I played Stationmaster last year sometime and enjoyed it. Hopefully these bugs will be hotfixed soon.
Unfortunately there won't be. It went to 1.0 and completed cause there will be no hotfixes or bug fixes.

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
I'm not most people, but i still play and i still like the game.
It has issues yes but the claim it has massive gamebreaking problems is simply not true.
If you want to play it for the sex scenes, then don't, they are not really sexy, maybe funny to watch.
The things i like are the management, the harem collecting, the many events and small storylines, the galaxy conquering part.

Please, if you do not like the current state of the game, don't claim to speak for "most people" when you can only speak for yourself.

Sep 9, 2020
Guys please upload the 1.1 bugfixes

This is out through , so anyone who has Stationmaster 1.0 should be able to get it from there (if you use the desktop client, it should update automatically).
Changelog:
  • Fixed a bug that caused NPC's to be naked in the station view.
  • Fixed a bug that caused skin textures to fail (particularly on the Speaker) .
  • Probably fixed a bug that could cause a softlock when entering the slave market during the tutorial (A kind user provided a log, and I used that to reenforce the code, but I still don't fully understand what was going wrong).
  • Training no longer causes obedience and fear to become un-rounded in slave inspection.
  • Removed option to kill yourself and rebuild yourself as a doll.
  • Fixed a bug that caused several display glitches for the PC in the station view.
  • Removed option to "Inspect slaves" after conquest if no slaves were gathered.
  • Fixed a bug that completely broke the "RA Exempt" checkbox on the slave list.
  • The rules assistant now applies all applicable rules immediately when closed.
  • Removed loading screen text that referenced the restaurant.
Not done
Lag when talking to some characters

I was able to replicate this occasionally, but Unity's performance tools no longer work on Stationmaster, and that gives me limited options for finding this. I think the fix for the slave market soft lock might have helped though, because I haven't seen it since I implemented that.
Ball gag stretching
This is part of the mess that is the character engine. I'm going to leave the gags in because they sort of work, but the graphical strangeness is here to stay.

:(:(

Last edited:
Reactions: kino33

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
Obsidian01 I noticed you were the uploader for 1.0... any chance of a bump to 1.1?
Maybe. I will see if i can get it. And im the Uploader of almost all updates for Stationmaster ^^ But i have ended my Uploads with 1.0. If i can get 1.1 the easy way i will upload it. Because i feel like i own something to this community.

But it can take some days maybe.

Update: Stationmaster 1.1 is Confirmed from me. Im Uploading at this moment. I will Upload Quid Pro Quo also.

Last edited:

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
"Release 1.1: The Unclusterfuckening" COMPLETED

Here you Go my Friends,

The Last Update from our Lord and Savior DEV.

As with every Update and for maybe new Users dont forget to put your Extreme Content Mod in the directory where the Stationmaster.exe is ^^ (Only the ExtremeContent.mod file in the same root as the Stationmaster.exe)

Extreme Content (ALL Releases Forever !) - (Link from Post)

Extreme Content

And now with this last Update i will Feature the awesome Mod Collection from grev and Shurutsue . Try it!

Stationmaster Mod Collection

This is out through , so anyone who has Stationmaster 1.0 should be able to get it from there (if you use the desktop client, it should update automatically).

"Obsidian says: Posted own Mega Links"

Windows 1.1:

MacOS 1.1:

Linux 1.1:

Changelog:

• Fixed a bug that caused NPC's to be naked in the station view.
  • Fixed a bug that caused skin textures to fail (particularly on the Speaker) .
  • Probably fixed a bug that could cause a softlock when entering the slave market during the tutorial (A kind user provided a log, and I used that to reenforce the code, but I still don't fully understand what was going wrong).
  • Training no longer causes obedience and fear to become un-rounded in slave inspection.
  • Removed option to kill yourself and rebuild yourself as a doll.
  • Fixed a bug that caused several display glitches for the PC in the station view.
  • Removed option to "Inspect slaves" after conquest if no slaves were gathered.
  • Fixed a bug that completely broke the "RA Exempt" checkbox on the slave list.
  • The rules assistant now applies all applicable rules immediately when closed.
  • Removed loading screen text that referenced the restaurant.
Not done

Lag when talking to some characters

I was able to replicate this occasionally, but Unity's performance tools no longer work on Stationmaster, and that gives me limited options for finding this. I think the fix for the slave market soft lock might have helped though, because I haven't seen it since I implemented that.

Ball gag stretching

This is part of the mess that is the character engine. I'm going to leave the gags in because they sort of work, but the graphical strangeness is here to stay.

Older Post from DEV for Explanation:

I've gotten a lot of new bug reports for Stationmaster 1.0, so I'm going to do a 1.1 patch before I get started on Quid Pro Quo 0.2. Please let me know if you're encountering any bugs that aren't on this list. I'd like to get as many as possible this time, and don't know how long it's going to be before 1.2.

Graphical
  • Ball gag animation strangeness.
  • No clothes for NPC's on station.
  • PC Factory implant behaves unexpectedly.
  • PC pink skin.
  • Faction leaders offset in their offices.
  • Residual graphical issues after training.
  • Lag when zooming close to certain characters.
Gameplay
  • Intermittent softlock on slave market.
  • Loading screen text references restaurant.
  • Can't uncheck RA exempt.
  • Red box remains without X on certain events.
  • Speaker sometimes has human skin.
  • Slaves not showing up on inspect after conquer.
  • Intermittent Rules Assistant issues.
Can't Fix
  • H animation glitches (These are caused by some bad decisions I made early on, and probably aren't fixable without a massive rewrite. Quid Pro Quo will be a lot better once the final animations are in though).
  • Clothing Clipping (This would require hundreds of new textures, and I don't even know if it would work after that).

Obsidian says :

Everyone a good Playthrough and more Awesome Gaming ^^

Thanks again to everyone and Please buy the Game if you can afford it.

And Thanks again to DEV for this Awesome Release.

This is my Last Upload for the Next few Months. It was a funtime to Upload this Game for the Awesome F-95 Community. It was rare to see a Game got Completed at F-95 ^^

PS. Im not 100% Sure that this is 1.1. Please someone tell me that you can Confirm that this is 1.1 THX ^^

Obsidian01

Modder
Jan 5, 2018
"BONUS POST" Quid Pro Quo Alpha Release NEW GAME

Quid Pro Quo is a cyberpunk corporate management game that features blackmail, corruption, and other deeply unethical practices. I hope you like playing this as much as I liked making it.

I can't wait to see it grow over the next year or two. If past experience is any indication, this is going to be a hell of a ride.

Note: Some of you might notice that this is 0.1.1. I wrote a quick hotfix that might address the issues I saw in the comments. If you're not experiencing an issue with loading games after acquiring residents, it's probably not worth downloading. If you are though, this might fix it.

Stationmaster 1.1 is currently uploading, and I expect it to automatically download in by tomorrow. I'll write a separate post about that when it's done.

Download

Starting from this alpha, you can
  • Conquer and upgrade fifty-or-so competing corporations, taking them on paths ranging from the benign to the sociopathic.
  • Seduce (or blackmail) other people into performing sexual favors, then use the resulting footage to tighten your grip on their lives.
  • Fully animated sex scenes (currently using placeholder animations until I can get better ones out, but they're already better than Stationmaster's).
  • Hundreds of distinct characters with several personality traits that keep them distinct.
  • Corruption, blackmail, and traditional "dating sim" paths for all relationships.
  • Detailed environments for your corporation and penthouse.
I'm still writing up the roadmap for this one, but rest assured that there are a lot of directions to expand it. Some of those are:
  • Visit corporations in person (go to the club, drop by the poor unfortunates who live at your slums, or just get a coffee).
  • Governments that can be blackmailed and manipulated like corporations.
  • Organized crime, for when "technically legal" doesn't cut it anymore.
  • More clothing, hair, penthouse, and office upgrades.
  • Gender Overhaul 2: The re-clusterfuckening
  • More floors, including a TV studio and a bondage basement.
Finally, I'd like to thank everyone here for your patience. I know it's been a while since I released Stationmaster 1.0, and I hope this was worth the wait.

Now I'm going to try to get Stationmaster 1.1 out so I can go back to working on the new hotness.

Obsidian says :

Everyone a good Playthrough and more Awesome Gaming ^^

Thanks again to everyone and Please buy the Game if you can afford it.

And Thanks again to DEV for this Awesome Release.

QUESTION TO ALL USERS.

Ive Self Reportet both Posts so the OP gets Updatet. But what is with Quid Pro Quo? Should a Mod Create a new Game Thread for That? Thanks.

PS. Im Not Planing to do more Updates as Long as to 1st November. And i dont know how long i can do Updates for Stationmaster should DEV decide to Roll Out 1.2. Im Sorry for that F-95 Friends

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 53 Votes