lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
You need arena holding cells to hold your slaves while idle, assign them to the right arena. Not sure if you need bleachers.
Non-lethal is where audience (customer) gets to slap around a heavily drugged slave so they don't accidentally injure the customers

Reactions: LULU LALA LU

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
fuckdoll to my understanding is you killing and taxidermy them into a sex doll (as in a blow up doll with human skin). fuckdoll stand is available in brothel.

Worker's isn't really shown, but the factory is on the middle of the map, use the mouse wheel to scroll down assuming you have built a factory. might wanna run through tutorial if you missed it.

Shurutsue

Apr 6, 2019
And, a question, when u let the citizens rape the slave, at first introduction, is there a scene? bcs i dont see shit...
Not really a scene to my knowledge, most events are as far as i remember, more on the text-based part with slave-poses and sound and letting the citizens rape the slave should give a big a boost in fear and obedience

this game has so many errors i cant barely count
Feel free to describe the problems you run into, will be a while but to my knowledge there'll be a patch once the first version of the dev's second game's out, so the more information about the bugs there are, the easier it should be to find the source and fix it.

can i get the slaves pregnant in the suite or with costumers or only with 1x1 sex
Yes, slaves should be able to conceive customers children, however you'd need to research if you'd want to keep them after birth and you should also be able to impregnate them yourself, so if you'd want to have mostly slaves from breeding, you can do that once you've researched these vat pods things (don't remember the name) ;)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
my first attempt at this game didnt go to well...when i extracted it...it made another folder with 2 zips and i couldnt extract
retrying again from another download link in hopes of it will finally work this time as im looking forward to playing this game

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i give up twice in a row same problem...i extract the game ...then i goto the folder its in and theres 2 zips
one for the mod and the other for the game and when i goto extract it an error spits out
i thought maybe i was missing something so i read the installation and the installation says one thing BUT upon extracting it does something different hmm.png

• Haha

Sabɘ

Jul 16, 2020
So I downloaded the game today and noticed pretty much all the sex scenes are bugged, the body of my character doesn't match the animations. Like, the slave floats above my character's body or the genitalia doesn't attach properly.
Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
i give up twice in a row same problem...i extract the game ...then i goto the folder its in and theres 2 zips
one for the mod and the other for the game and when i goto extract it an error spits out
i thought maybe i was missing something so i read the installation and the installation says one thing BUT upon extracting it does something different View attachment 778290
That doesn't look like you're running on a Windows OS. What is that OS? Because "Stationmaster - Windows" is probably not going to run on anything not Windows.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
That doesn't look like you're running on a Windows OS. What is that OS? Because "Stationmaster - Windows" is probably not going to run on anything not Windows.
Going by the look (and the "linux inside" profile pic), I'm going to guess he's on linux, and stationmaster does have a separate linux download, maybe downloading that would fix str8up's issue

bicobus

Sep 15, 2019
i thought maybe i was missing something so i read the installation and the installation says one thing BUT upon extracting it does something different View attachment 778290
You don't have the full archive. Station master's archive is over 5Gib. So the archive you're trying to unpack is kind of broken, which isn't shown through the GUI because GUI sucks.

NnnDdt

Feb 2, 2018
NnnDdt
Things need to be researched (school, then research, u dont have to but higher intel faster it goes), assuming u have arena, you need slave cells, and different types of arena's keep in mind xeno vs slave = death sentence.

Frabatz
I've sent you a PM in case it breaks any rules on posting outside forums of the "games like" posts.
Thanks ^^

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
I was on the thread of Overlord, and someone said to try this game since the dev of that game may abandon it and suggested to try this game instead.

I downloaded the file in mega, somehow when I extract the zip inside for the main files suing 7zip I get header error (but I can still extract the game normally) but when I get into the game I get some common bugs stated in this thread (pink skin, naked people, glitches in the sex scenes, collision problems (ex player character stuck at bed boing stuff to the slave in bed, looping and not able to get out) Then I retried extracting the files using winrar (theres no error but the bugs still happens)

I don't have much fps drop even I have a "mid build pc" laptop, I don't really mind the naked bug or some glitches in the sex scene, what is disturbing is how their skin color differs from the head and body

Nixeras

Dec 4, 2017
Hmm, sex scenes are still broken if they involve PC for me, skin color sometimes goes away but more often the animations just break or hair is duplicated weirdly/face stuck in a weird expression.

Everyone is naked and though I know it's not a bug when I view characters or slaves with outfits they *still* clip through their clothes and that saddens me/makes me not really that worried that everyone is naked.

Some other things could use fixes but I think those are the most glaring issues.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
The tags should be : Milf, Pregnancy, Harem, slavery, Sandbox, strategy, 3d, Gore, Prostitution, Sexual training, Torture, Management, Simulation, Cheating, NTR, BDSM, corruption, Gay(optional), Furry, and i am probably missing more
Why NTR? Played through it and didn't see a single ounce of it.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Why NTR? Played through it and didn't see a single ounce of it.
some people seem to consider any character having sex with someone other than the player character to be NTR, which then leads to calling a brothel management game like this "ntr"

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
I agree with you here. There are a lot of promising and ambitious things he's done with this game, and I think that the are worth mention before anyone starts complaining about the state of the game like a petulant child.

However, the amount of devs who abandon a game in the middle of production just because things aren't working out... or because they got bored/distracted/decided to move onto a new game is remarkably high. Especially concerning content on this site. For people accepting money for their product, this isn't exactly a professional way to go about their business.

Now, I'm not saying that all applies here, because it doesn't appear to be the case just yet. But it's easy to understand how many people can get easily set off by what appears to be another dev who is abandoning a project. And it's easy to make this assumption if you're already a little jaded from all the abandonware on this site, and then see a project go from ver 0.29 to ver 1.0 overnight.

I actually got turned onto this game when someone mentioned it in the thread for Training Space Station. It was a passing comment to the effect of "Stationmaster's dev could learn a lot from this guy." So having enjoyed what was happening in the development of TSS, I gave Stationmaster a go. After playing Stationmaster some, I remember thinking that the remark was a bit harsh and that there was a lot of good stuff here. There definitely is a different artistic and design direction, but still solid content with some good unique ideas of its own.

That was a few months ago. Now taking into account what's just happened here, I'm starting to wonder if that remark was more on point than I had thought. Anyway, here's hoping he comes back to it some day.
Training Space Station?

Reactions: Juum
3.70 star(s) 53 Votes