alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
goooooood some fixes really needed
That is assuming he decides to come back to this, which looks like he will so far, but you never know, especially if he starts getting bombarded by negativity as I have seen multiple times before.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
negativity
Well, this is what you get when you do what he did. I'm sure most people actually want to say more, and in much worse terms, but still have some hope for the better. I kinda been there, you shouldn't disappoint your fans. That was a very unwise thing to do (also you don't bullshit people unless you can pull it off).

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Well, this is what you get when you do what he did. I'm sure most people actually want to say more, and in much worse terms, but still have some hope for the better. I kinda been there, you shouldn't disappoint your fans. That was a very unwise thing to do (also you don't bullshit people unless you can pull it off).
He did just fine, there are A LOT more devs far more worthy of negativity, by which I mean worthy of it at all. Fans shouldn't expect a process that can go wrong at literally any second while code is being altered to be all sunshine and rainbows, as a programmer myself, I assure you it is not and never has been that way. There is only one way not to be disappointed, don't have expectations. He never bullshitted anyone, he tried and ultimately didn't get the result he was working for, it happens. This is a VERY ambitious project the likes of which are extremely rare outside of the big boys in the industry, meaning the AAA devs, BECAUSE of how difficult it is to pull off.

Frabatz

Aug 2, 2020
Thank you very mutch for this great game! :love: This game is really incredible ..... so mutch management and content, I'm really surprised.

However, sorry to mention: I have a few bugs. :oops:
- I have the naked bug, too. All my people are naked, all the time.
- The clothes don't fit (at the girls), looks really strange
- My main character have sometimes graphic glitches (his skin becomes pink for example)
- Sometimes it is really laggy, when the station becomes bigger.
- I the slave overview: I still don't know what the "RV" means, but if I put a star into it .... the star don't go away anymore.
- If I filter the slaves in the slave overview they change all the time

I would love to have, if it's possible:
- If I play a female main character I wish to have more possibilities
- I wish to have an assistant (exspacielly if I play an female)
- Better Galaxy Map (it can't find my own station o_O )
- Is there a option to switch the floor? Are there different floors? I miss some help a bit ...
- More "nice" possibilities what to do with my own children (giving them money and send them to university or something like this)
- Few more furniture in my own personal room

Last edited:

danial74

Jun 11, 2018
Thank you very mutch for this great game! :love: This game is really incredible ..... so mutch management and content, I'm really surprised.

However, sorry to mention: I have a few bugs. :oops:
- I have the naked bug, too. All my people are naked, all the time.
- The clothes don't fit (at the girls), looks really strange
- My main character have sometimes graphic glitches (his skin becomes pink for example)
- Sometimes it is really laggy, when the station becomes bigger.
- I the slave overview: I still don't know what the "RV" means, but if I put a star into it .... the star don't go away anymore.
- If I filter the slaves in the slave overview they change all the time

I would love to have, if it's possible:
- If I play a female main character I wish to have more possibilities
- I wish to have an assistant (exspacielly if I play an female)
- Better Galaxy Map (it can't find my own station o_O )
- Is there a option to switch the floor? Are there different floors? I miss some help a bit ...
- More "nice" possibilities what to do with my own children (giving them money and send them to university or something like this)
- Few more furniture in my own personal room

first of all this game needs a series of fixes

Frabatz

Aug 2, 2020
Yes, you are right. :confused:

But, however, this game is really very, very good. It would be "WOOOWWWW" without the biggest bugs. I would have paid money for it (without the "BigBugs") .... (but no Abo).

rieyn

Oct 9, 2018
He did just fine, there are A LOT more devs far more worthy of negativity, by which I mean worthy of it at all. Fans shouldn't expect a process that can go wrong at literally any second while code is being altered to be all sunshine and rainbows, as a programmer myself, I assure you it is not and never has been that way. There is only one way not to be disappointed, don't have expectations. He never bullshitted anyone, he tried and ultimately didn't get the result he was working for, it happens. This is a VERY ambitious project the likes of which are extremely rare outside of the big boys in the industry, meaning the AAA devs, BECAUSE of how difficult it is to pull off.
I agree with you here. There are a lot of promising and ambitious things he's done with this game, and I think that the are worth mention before anyone starts complaining about the state of the game like a petulant child.

However, the amount of devs who abandon a game in the middle of production just because things aren't working out... or because they got bored/distracted/decided to move onto a new game is remarkably high. Especially concerning content on this site. For people accepting money for their product, this isn't exactly a professional way to go about their business.

Now, I'm not saying that all applies here, because it doesn't appear to be the case just yet. But it's easy to understand how many people can get easily set off by what appears to be another dev who is abandoning a project. And it's easy to make this assumption if you're already a little jaded from all the abandonware on this site, and then see a project go from ver 0.29 to ver 1.0 overnight.

I actually got turned onto this game when someone mentioned it in the thread for Training Space Station. It was a passing comment to the effect of "Stationmaster's dev could learn a lot from this guy." So having enjoyed what was happening in the development of TSS, I gave Stationmaster a go. After playing Stationmaster some, I remember thinking that the remark was a bit harsh and that there was a lot of good stuff here. There definitely is a different artistic and design direction, but still solid content with some good unique ideas of its own.

That was a few months ago. Now taking into account what's just happened here, I'm starting to wonder if that remark was more on point than I had thought. Anyway, here's hoping he comes back to it some day.

Reactions: alex2011

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
So did it jump from v0.30 to v1.0 cos the dev wanna stop? OR The dev REALLY completed it without uploading all the version between v0.30 and v1.0?

NnnDdt

Feb 2, 2018
Excuse me guys, how do you unlock the xeno arena ?
I've the 3 monsters but no way to make them fight.

Frabatz

Aug 2, 2020
I'm a bit new to all this games ... is there a game as good as Stationmaster right now? With so mutch content I mean ....

NnnDdt
Sorry, I don't now.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
it looks like this has body expansion in it? also according to tfgames there is bimbo content in this, even if there is not the lactation and other systems peak my interest.

Bosss

May 1, 2017
How do i import character face? Replace/rename exist one? Or, maybe, i need a special technology?

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
NnnDdt
Things need to be researched (school, then research, u dont have to but higher intel faster it goes), assuming u have arena, you need slave cells, and different types of arena's keep in mind xeno vs slave = death sentence.

Frabatz
I've sent you a PM in case it breaks any rules on posting outside forums of the "games like" posts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Frabatz
3.70 star(s) 53 Votes