Zelvik

Apr 22, 2021
It is a real shame the dev stopped working on this game. There is still so much potential with it to be better than it currently is. Good game but there are a lot of problems. Memory leaks is the biggest one that I am seeing. Game slows as you play. You have to save exit and then restart the game for this to go away for a little while. Sex animations constantly have issues. And there are so many more issues.

But seriously, I very much like this game. Just wish the Dev didn't give up on it and start another game. And I have checked out that game already and it has pretty much the same issues as this one has.

This game would be so much better if the DEV would just revisit it, and fix all of the problems. They do not even need to add anything. Could be much better. They could even possibly put it up on Steam and make money from it.

jk42

Nov 3, 2017
It is a real shame the dev stopped working on this game. There is still so much potential with it to be better than it currently is. Good game but there are a lot of problems. Memory leaks is the biggest one that I am seeing. Game slows as you play. You have to save exit and then restart the game for this to go away for a little while. Sex animations constantly have issues. And there are so many more issues.

But seriously, I very much like this game. Just wish the Dev didn't give up on it and start another game. And I have checked out that game already and it has pretty much the same issues as this one has.

This game would be so much better if the DEV would just revisit it, and fix all of the problems. They do not even need to add anything. Could be much better. They could even possibly put it up on Steam and make money from it.
He hasn't. He's working on StationMaster 2.

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
2 questions, 1 for Stationmasterdev and 1 for everyone else.
For SMdev, are there going to be more uses for Intelligence in the SM2? Because almost every other stat had uses throughout an entire playthrough, but after you finish the research trees Intelligence becomes completely pointless. So I think it'd be nice to have some other money-making task for slaves with high intelligence.

For everyone else, does anyone actually use the training room facilities? I get the point of them in general, but some of their stats, like sex ability, go up automatically while working and I like to put more value on my slaves starting stats, so I don't think I've ever even built the items there. So I was just wondering what everyone else's thoughts on them were.

jk42

Nov 3, 2017
2 questions, 1 for Stationmasterdev and 1 for everyone else.
For SMdev, are there going to be more uses for Intelligence in the SM2? Because almost every other stat had uses throughout an entire playthrough, but after you finish the research trees Intelligence becomes completely pointless. So I think it'd be nice to have some other money-making task for slaves with high intelligence.

For everyone else, does anyone actually use the training room facilities? I get the point of them in general, but some of their stats, like sex ability, go up automatically while working and I like to put more value on my slaves starting stats, so I don't think I've ever even built the items there. So I was just wondering what everyone else's thoughts on them were.
If you want to make a slave factory, you can. Using the Rules assistant, You can have the slaves go from station to station until their stats are maxed out. Then you can either use them or sell them at a higher price.

Injecting them with serum to make them furry also boosts the money.

Reactions: QuickBob

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
I've been trying to mod events for SM1 and, while I asked for things to be kept moddable in SM2, I had really only asked about the text rewrites and whatnot, but is there any chance that with the change to the new graphics system there will be an easier way to design custom slaves in the text docs? I know we can surgically alter them to look like whatever we want, but it's just not quite the same as getting them naturally how you want them.

I've been messing around with it for a while and I can't seem to find any rhyme or reason to how to get them to look one way or another. Shorthair and longhair commands almost seem to do the opposite, but not consistently enough to be used that way. Hair colors almost never work right and body types are completely hit or miss from what I've tried.

I sound like I'm complaining alot, but I swear I still love it, XD. I'm just hoping that's something that can get worked on a bit for SM2, cause I'm really looking forward to it.

Zelvik

Apr 22, 2021
He hasn't. He's working on StationMaster 2.
Your message basically confirms what I just said. He has stopped working on Station Master 1. And started something new called Station Master 2.... I mean, it's in the name...

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Your message basically confirms what I just said. He has stopped working on Station Master 1. And started something new called Station Master 2.... I mean, it's in the name...
If you read back a bit you'll see that the dev has addressed all the problems you're talking about, memory leak, animations, graphics, and the numerous other obvious issues, are so fundamentally built into SM1 that there's no way he can fix it without rebuilding it from the ground up.
Which is what Stationmaster 2 is. He's said he's basically remaking the same game but without the memory leaks and animation problems, etc. as well as adding in new features.

Zelvik

Apr 22, 2021
If you read back a bit you'll see that the dev has addressed all the problems you're talking about, memory leak, animations, graphics, and the numerous other obvious issues, are so fundamentally built into SM1 that there's no way he can fix it without rebuilding it from the ground up.
Which is what Stationmaster 2 is. He's said he's basically remaking the same game but without the memory leaks and animation problems, etc. as well as adding in new features.
That is a shame. The game is a lot of fun. I have tried the new Station Master 2 and it looks very different from SM1. And it is just as confusing. lol. I hope it turns out to be better. I really think he is making a game genera that no one else is. And it is one that I like very much.

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
That is a shame. The game is a lot of fun. I have tried the new Station Master 2 and it looks very different from SM1. And it is just as confusing. lol. I hope it turns out to be better. I really think he is making a game genera that no one else is. And it is one that I like very much.

I don't know what you played, mate, but there won't be a playable build of SM2 until at least a few months. Maybe you tried Rise of the Exalted? He's mostly abandoned that to start SM2 because a lot of people preferred Stationmaster.

Reactions: MISAX2E and jk42
Nov 27, 2021
It doesn't even start. It stays blocked on the black loading screen for minutes. I've a PC that can easily run GTA V with ultra settings at 60 FPS, so it's surely not my pc, unless this game is poorly optimized. Does someone know how to fix this?

Nov 27, 2021
What's your video card?
RTX 2060, like I said it's not my PC the problem, unless this game is optimized very badly. But I saw Sergilippo, some messages ago, that had the same problem, and fixed it by putting a save he/she had on another computer on the save folder of the game. So I think that I'm having the same problem he/she had. But I don't have a save file, does someone have a save file? It'd be better if it's a fresh save.

Reactions: Sergilippo

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
It doesn't even start. It stays blocked on the black loading screen for minutes. I've a PC that can easily run GTA V with ultra settings at 60 FPS, so it's surely not my pc, unless this game is poorly optimized. Does someone know how to fix this?

The game isn't perfectly optimized... but it probably isn't your hardware, XD.
How far do you get? Do you get the initial resolution request? Do you get to the main menu? Or does it just sit on a black screen after you start a new game?
Starting a new game, or loading an old one, sometimes takes a while if you made it that far. Do you have a screenshot you cna upload? Because I've never seen the "blocked" message.

Just in case it is the save file issue (weird issue, may be a permissions thing), here's a link to a blank save. I have the extreme content mod enabled and I'm not sure if that will mess with you if you don't, but it should be easy enough to change in the settings.txt.

I don't remember if the game comes with a saves folder or creates it when it first saves, but the "Saves" folder just goes in the main directory Stationmaster 1.1. You need both save files.

Nov 27, 2021
The game isn't perfectly optimized... but it probably isn't your hardware, XD.
How far do you get? Do you get the initial resolution request? Do you get to the main menu? Or does it just sit on a black screen after you start a new game?
Starting a new game, or loading an old one, sometimes takes a while if you made it that far. Do you have a screenshot you cna upload? Because I've never seen the "blocked" message.

Just in case it is the save file issue (weird issue, may be a permissions thing), here's a link to a blank save. I have the extreme content mod enabled and I'm not sure if that will mess with you if you don't, but it should be easy enough to change in the settings.txt.

Mega

I don't remember if the game comes with a saves folder or creates it when it first saves, but the "Saves" folder just goes in the main directory Stationmaster 1.1. You need both save files.
Okay, now with the save it works, so I had the same problem Sergilippo had. Thanks for the help

Zelvik

Apr 22, 2021
I don't know what you played, mate, but there won't be a playable build of SM2 until at least a few months. Maybe you tried Rise of the Exalted? He's mostly abandoned that to start SM2 because a lot of people preferred Stationmaster.
Yep, that I what I was playing. So he is actually going back to the original format? I truly hope so. Any word on when he might give us a view on what he is doing with it?

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Yep, that I what I was playing. So he is actually going back to the original format? I truly hope so. Any word on when he might give us a view on what he is doing with it?
All I know is what's on the Patreon. He's posted a couple screenshots, but said he still has several coding issues to work out and it would be at least a few months or sometime next year before he had a playable version.

rieyn

Oct 9, 2018
I don't even care about any possible new content in SM2, all I want is to have all those hiccups, bottlenecks and straight up memory leaks fixed.
Be grateful he's working on it at all. Your request may sound like a simple one, but it's really not. It wasn't happening with the old framework. Consider yourself lucky that he's learned things from the games he's worked on since SM.

A lot of us are eager to see a 'stationmaster without the issues,' and I was quite discouraged with his choices when he moved onto QPQ. But at least RoE seemed to spark his interest in this project again, and enough in that game worked where he seems to have figured out a better way to realize stationmaster.

Reactions: MISAX2E and Zelvik

Zelvik

Apr 22, 2021
I like that he is going back. SM1 is a great game even with all of the issues it has. The fact that he is going back shows that he does want to make something much better than SM1.

Does anyone know of any mod's or patches for SM1 if they exist even?

Dec 12, 2021
hi guys, is there a height slider in this game? Some girls are too short but i cant find the code for the height. please help me!!!

NPC|Slave|4|0.175|17|3f74169e-d58c-4675-b944-c9c529e8f18b|She was the leader of The Australian Cooperative before you conquered it|18|100|Slave|'Rape Bait' Ava|You defeated her in a long war^100^0^Master^False^False^100^100^0^100|CBM10YearOld,0/CBM5YearOld,0/CBMAdult,0/Aged_Posture,0/CBMAgedBody1,0/CBMAgedBody2,0/CHMAgedHead1,0/CHMAgedHead2,0/CHMAgedHead3,0/CHMAgedHead4,0/CHMAgedHead5,0/SCLArmsLength,0/SCLArmsLength_NEGATIVE_,0/Basic_Weight_1,0/FBMBodybuilderDetails,0/FBMBodybuilderSize,0/FBMBodySize,50/FBMBodyTone,50/PBMBreastsCleavage,1.387798/PBMBreastsDiameter,45.24551/PBMBreastsHeavy,0/PBMBreastsNaturalL,0/PBMBreastsPerkSide,0/PBMBreastsShape03,3.666667/PBMBreastsShape04,73.37752/PBMBreastsShape05,0/PBMBreastsShape08,100/PBMBreastsSize,0/PBMBreastsSmall,58.024/PBMBreastsUnderCurve,0/Bulbous_1,0/Bulbous_2,0/PBMCalvesSize,0/PBMCalvesSize_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMCheeksDepth,0/PHMCheeksDimpleCreaseHDL,0/PHMCheeksDimpleCreaseHDR,0/PHMCheeksSink,0/SCLChestDepth,0/SCLChestDepth_NEGATIVE_,47.30476/PHMChinCleftHD,0/PHMChinWidth,0/PHMChinWidth_NEGATIVE_,0/FBMCoralBody,0/FHMCoralHead,0/G2F_EarAlienA,0/G2F_EarCatBack,0/G2F_EarDeerBack,0/G2F_EarGremlin,0/PHMEarlobesAttached,0/PHMEarlobesLength,0/G2F_EarMouseBack,0/PHMEarsElfLong,0/G2F_EarsGone,0/G2F_ElfElfln,0/FBMEmaciated,0/Eye_Sag_Top,0/PHMEyelashesHideLayer1,0/PHMEyelashesHideLayer2,0/PHMEyelashesLength,0/Eyelid_Size,0/PHMEyelidsFoldDown,0/PHMEyesAlmondInner,0/PHMEyesAlmondOuter,0/PHMEyesAngledInner,0/PHMEyesAngledInner_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMEyesAngledOuter,0/PHMEyesAngledOuter_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMEyesHeight,0/PHMEyesHeight_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMEyesIrisSize,0/PHMEyesIrisSize_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMEyesPuffyLower,0/PHMEyesPupilsDilate,0/PHMEyesPupilsDilate_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMEyesPupilsSlit,0/PHMEyesPupilsSlit_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMEyesSize,0/PHMEyesSize_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMFaceCenterDepth,0/PHMFaceFlat,0/PHMFaceFlat_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMFaceHeart,0/PHMFaceHeart_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMFaceRound,0/PHMFaceRound_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMFaceSquare,0/PHMFaceSquare_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMFaceYoung,0/PHMFaceYoung_NEGATIVE_,0/G2F_FBMAndrogynous,-0.5/G2F_FHMDemon2,0/FBMFitnessDetails,50/FBMFitnessSize,50/PBMForearmsSize,0/PBMForearmsSize_NEGATIVE_,0/PBMGlutesSize,42.89157/PBMGlutesSize_NEGATIVE_,0/FBMGogoBody,15.36285/FHMGogoHead,0/FBMHeavy,0/FBMHeight,0/FBMHeight_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMJawAngle,0/PHMJawAngle_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMJawCornerWidth,0/PHMJawCornerWidth_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMJawCurve,0/PHMJawCurve_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMJawHeight,0/PHMJawHeight_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMJawlineDepth,0/PHMJawLineDepth_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMLacrimalsPinch,0/CTRLCheekbonesSize,0/CTRLCrowsFeetHD,0/PBMLegsLength,0/PBMLegsLength_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMLipLowerSize,0/PHMLipLowerSize_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMLipsHeart,0/PHMLipsHeart_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMLipsSquare,0/PHMLipsSquare_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMLipUpperSize,0/PHMLipUpperSize_NEGATIVE_,0/PBMLoveHandles,0/G2F_MolarsGone,0/Mouth_Sag,0/PHMMouthCurves,0/PHMMouthCurves_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMMouthWidth,0/PHMMouthWidth_NEGATIVE_,0/Neck_Weight,0/SCLNeckLength,0/SCLNeckLength_NEGATIVE_,0/PBMNeckSize,0/Nose_Age,0/PHMNoseBridgeDepth,0/PHMNoseBridgeDepth_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMNoseBridgeSlope,0/PHMNoseBump,0/PHMNoseBump_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMNoseDepth,0/PHMNoseDepth_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMNosePinch,0/PHMNosePinch_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMNoseRidgeWidth,0/PHMNoseRidgeWidth_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMNoseSize,0/PHMNoseSize_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMNoseTipHeight,0/PHMNoseTipHeight_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMNoseTipRound,0/PHMNoseTipRound_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMNoseWidth,0/PHMNoseWidth_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMNostrilWingSize,0/PHMNostrilWingSize_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMNostrilWingWidth,0/PHMNostrilWingWidth_NEGATIVE_,0/CBMOlderTeen,0/G2F_PBMBelly2,0/G2F_PBMFaerie_re,0/G2F_PBMToenailsClaw,0/FBMPearFigure,0/G2F_PHMAquaticAlien,0/G2F_PHMBat,0/G2F_PHMCatGirl,0/G2F_PHMChimp,0/G2F_PHMEarBat,0/G2F_PHMEarFin,0/G2F_PHMEarMouse,0/G2F_PHMEarPanther,0/G2F_PHMEarsPig,0/G2F_PHMEarsRabbit,0/G2F_PHMExo_re,0/G2F_PHMFaerie,0/G2F_PHMGoblin_re,0/G2F_PHMHammerHeadAlien,0/G2F_PHMHellFiend,0/G2F_PHMTeethBeastNarrowBottom,0/pPBMlBreastsFlatten,0/pPBMlBreastsHangForward,100/pPBMrBreastsHangForward,100/PBMPregnant,16/PBMRibcageSize,0/PBMRibcageSize_NEGATIVE_,0/PBMSternumDepth,0/PBMSternumDepth_NEGATIVE_,0/PBMStomachLowerDepth,0/Teeth_Hide,0/G2F_TeethChip,0/G2F_TeethSlant,0/PHMTemplesNarrow,0/PBMThighsSize,0/PBMThighsSize_NEGATIVE_,0/FBMThin,97.00283/Thin_Lips,0/SCLTorsoLength,0/SCLTorsoLength_NEGATIVE_,0/PBMWaistWidth,0/CBMYoungTeen,100/Youth_Head_Proportion,100/Youth_Morph,0/Youth_Posture,0/Youth_Weight,0|Female|ava/Breast Implants/Fertility Implant/Anal Lubrication Implant/Dental Rubberization Implant/Sensitivity Implant/Orgasm Blocker Implant/Devoted|adf8a0de-7f3d-42c4-94d3-ea2961a1e358|Coleraine|FFE4BB-1|F4F0EA-1|0|||-18.36|11.78713|50|50|74.95737|43.89157|False|100|0|12|1|1|0|1|1|3|A3A675-729805-6D9D51||RESERVED||||0.19|931dba87-3020-4c7e-bd29-b520045e0237^You|CBM10YearOld,0/CBM5YearOld,0/CBMAdult,0/Aged_Posture,0/CBMAgedBody1,0/CBMAgedBody2,0/CHMAgedHead1,0/CHMAgedHead2,0/CHMAgedHead3,0/CHMAgedHead4,0/CHMAgedHead5,0/SCLArmsLength,0/SCLArmsLength_NEGATIVE_,0/Basic_Weight_1,0/FBMBodybuilderDetails,0/FBMBodybuilderSize,0/FBMBodySize,27.19474/FBMBodyTone,50/PBMBreastsCleavage,1.387798/PBMBreastsDiameter,45.24551/PBMBreastsHeavy,0/PBMBreastsNaturalL,0/PBMBreastsPerkSide,0/PBMBreastsShape03,2/PBMBreastsShape04,73.37752/PBMBreastsShape05,0/PBMBreastsShape08,100/PBMBreastsSize,0/PBMBreastsSmall,58.024/PBMBreastsUnderCurve,0/Bulbous_1,0/Bulbous_2,0/PBMCalvesSize,0/PBMCalvesSize_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMCheeksDepth,0/PHMCheeksDimpleCreaseHDL,0/PHMCheeksDimpleCreaseHDR,0/PHMCheeksSink,0/SCLChestDepth,0/SCLChestDepth_NEGATIVE_,47.30476/PHMChinCleftHD,0/PHMChinWidth,0/PHMChinWidth_NEGATIVE_,0/FBMCoralBody,0/FHMCoralHead,0/G2F_EarAlienA,0/G2F_EarCatBack,0/G2F_EarDeerBack,0/G2F_EarGremlin,0/PHMEarlobesAttached,0/PHMEarlobesLength,0/G2F_EarMouseBack,0/G2F_EarsGone,0/G2F_ElfElfln,0/FBMEmaciated,0/Eye_Sag_Top,0/PHMEyelashesHideLayer1,0/PHMEyelashesHideLayer2,0/PHMEyelashesLength,0/Eyelid_Size,0/PHMEyelidsFoldDown,0/PHMEyesAlmondInner,0/PHMEyesAlmondOuter,0/PHMEyesAngledInner,0/PHMEyesAngledInner_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMEyesAngledOuter,0/PHMEyesAngledOuter_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMEyesHeight,0/PHMEyesHeight_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMEyesIrisSize,0/PHMEyesIrisSize_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMEyesPuffyLower,0/PHMEyesPupilsDilate,0/PHMEyesPupilsDilate_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMEyesPupilsSlit,0/PHMEyesPupilsSlit_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMEyesSize,0/PHMEyesSize_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMFaceCenterDepth,0/PHMFaceFlat,0/PHMFaceFlat_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMFaceHeart,0/PHMFaceHeart_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMFaceRound,0/PHMFaceRound_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMFaceSquare,0/PHMFaceSquare_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMFaceYoung,0/PHMFaceYoung_NEGATIVE_,0/G2F_FBMAndrogynous,0/G2F_FHMDemon2,0/FBMFitnessDetails,50/FBMFitnessSize,50/PBMForearmsSize,0/PBMForearmsSize_NEGATIVE_,0/PBMGlutesSize,37.89157/PBMGlutesSize_NEGATIVE_,0/FBMGogoBody,15.36285/FHMGogoHead,0/FBMHeavy,0/FBMHeight,0/FBMHeight_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMJawAngle,0/PHMJawAngle_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMJawCornerWidth,0/PHMJawCornerWidth_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMJawCurve,0/PHMJawCurve_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMJawHeight,0/PHMJawHeight_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMJawlineDepth,0/PHMJawLineDepth_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMLacrimalsPinch,0/CTRLCheekbonesSize,0/CTRLCrowsFeetHD,0/PBMLegsLength,0/PBMLegsLength_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMLipLowerSize,0/PHMLipLowerSize_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMLipsHeart,0/PHMLipsHeart_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMLipsSquare,0/PHMLipsSquare_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMLipUpperSize,0/PHMLipUpperSize_NEGATIVE_,0/PBMLoveHandles,0/G2F_MolarsGone,0/Mouth_Sag,0/PHMMouthCurves,0/PHMMouthCurves_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMMouthWidth,0/PHMMouthWidth_NEGATIVE_,0/Neck_Weight,0/SCLNeckLength,0/SCLNeckLength_NEGATIVE_,0/PBMNeckSize,0/Nose_Age,0/PHMNoseBridgeDepth,0/PHMNoseBridgeDepth_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMNoseBridgeSlope,0/PHMNoseBump,0/PHMNoseBump_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMNoseDepth,0/PHMNoseDepth_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMNosePinch,0/PHMNosePinch_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMNoseRidgeWidth,0/PHMNoseRidgeWidth_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMNoseSize,0/PHMNoseSize_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMNoseTipHeight,0/PHMNoseTipHeight_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMNoseTipRound,0/PHMNoseTipRound_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMNoseWidth,0/PHMNoseWidth_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMNostrilWingSize,0/PHMNostrilWingSize_NEGATIVE_,0/PHMNostrilWingWidth,0/PHMNostrilWingWidth_NEGATIVE_,0/CBMOlderTeen,0/G2F_PBMBelly2,0/G2F_PBMToenailsClaw,0/FBMPearFigure,0/G2F_PHMAquaticAlien,0/G2F_PHMBat,0/G2F_PHMCatGirl,0/G2F_PHMChimp,0/G2F_PHMEarBat,0/G2F_PHMEarFin,0/G2F_PHMEarMouse,0/G2F_PHMEarPanther,0/G2F_PHMEarsPig,0/G2F_PHMEarsRabbit,0/G2F_PHMExo_re,0/G2F_PHMFaerie,0/G2F_PHMGoblin_re,0/G2F_PHMHammerHeadAlien,0/G2F_PHMHellFiend,0/G2F_PHMTeethBeastNarrowBottom,0/pPBMlBreastsFlatten,0/pPBMlBreastsHangForward,100/pPBMrBreastsHangForward,100/PBMPregnant,0/PBMRibcageSize,0/PBMRibcageSize_NEGATIVE_,0/PBMSternumDepth,0/PBMSternumDepth_NEGATIVE_,0/PBMStomachLowerDepth,0/Teeth_Hide,0/G2F_TeethChip,0/G2F_TeethSlant,0/PHMTemplesNarrow,0/PBMThighsSize,0/PBMThighsSize_NEGATIVE_,0/FBMThin,97.00284/Thin_Lips,0/SCLTorsoLength,0/SCLTorsoLength_NEGATIVE_,0/PBMWaistWidth,0/CBMYoungTeen,100/Youth_Head_Proportion,100/Youth_Morph,0/Youth_Posture,0/Youth_Weight,0|E8D5C6-0.8113722|5|9|4|3|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|1|0|1.369999|0|0|100|100|None|38|100|NaturalMakeup|NoMakeup|0.9425334|SpeciesHuman,SpeciesAngel|0.8,0.1||FFFFFF-1|DDD3BE-1|CDBF97-0.9|White|White|White|White|0|Female|False|False|True|True|True|1|0|1|-0.3|-1|Female1||0|0|1|0|False|Default|

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 53 Votes