Yakjzak

Nov 21, 2018
Isn't there any options to move the station in the galaxy ? Because each time i attack somewhere i always end up waiting for the camera to get to the solar system i want to attack

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Isn't there any options to move the station in the galaxy ? Because each time i attack somewhere i always end up waiting for the camera to get to the solar system i want to attack
You can close the galaxy menu while your fleet is flying to conquer a system. And just moving around the galaxy to target a system really doesn't take that long. As you progress, you get technology that makes your fleets move faster too.

Oct 11, 2021
I can't seem to change the quality of the graphics when I open the launcher. The only option showing is "The Most Graphics." Are there more graphic options available? And if so how do I change it to be more simple to help make it run better?

jk42

Nov 3, 2017
I can't seem to change the quality of the graphics when I open the launcher. The only option showing is "The Most Graphics." Are there more graphic options available? And if so how do I change it to be more simple to help make it run better?
No, it's the only option now.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Can you use the Extreme Content 1.0 for Stationmaster 1.1 or will we have to wait for another update to EC ?

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Never figured out what that mod did. was it venting the grow pods into space? that is the only event I feel was different

jk42

Nov 3, 2017
Never figured out what that mod did. was it venting the grow pods into space? that is the only event I feel was different
It unlocks certain events that some people may find too extreme. A particular event I recall involves a choice to "vivisect" a victim.

Zelvik

Apr 22, 2021
This game is interesting. I am still trying to figure out all that it has in it. But, for some reason, all of the female slaves are all bald and have no clothing. With the settings that are available, it looks like they are supposed to have hair and clothes. Is this right or am I missing an up date somewhere?

jk42

Nov 3, 2017
This game is interesting. I am still trying to figure out all that it has in it. But, for some reason, all of the female slaves are all bald and have no clothing. With the settings that are available, it looks like they are supposed to have hair and clothes. Is this right or am I missing an up date somewhere?
It's correct. It's an issue the game has.

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
That happens a lot in the main station overview screens, but they shouldn't all be bald and naked in individual inspection screens.

Sergilippo

Jun 14, 2020
I remember i downloaded it few months ago, i had a problem where the game was freezing on loading screen, i could hear the game in background and the actions of the mouse, i just downloaded the new version today and same thing, the game normally load, let me start with the gender customization etc, but it freeze on a black loading screen as before, somone have a solution? Thx in advice

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I remember i downloaded it few months ago, i had a problem where the game was freezing on loading screen, i could hear the game in background and the actions of the mouse, i just downloaded the new version today and same thing, the game normally load, let me start with the gender customization etc, but it freeze on a black loading screen as before, somone have a solution? Thx in advice
I would just wait for Stationmaster 2 to come out.

Sergilippo

Jun 14, 2020
I would just wait for Stationmaster 2 to come out.
Yeah i guess i'll do, I managed to "fix" the problem by putting a save i have in another computer in the save folder (create a new one since in my case there was no folder), it will run the save and work just fine, even saving will not be a problem, seems the problem is something about permission's to write the save folder in a new game

Reactions: alex2011

Zelvik

Apr 22, 2021

Thanks for the reply's. Yeah, it still does it any way I look at them. Which kinda sucks. lol

Reactions: Sergilippo
3.70 star(s) 53 Votes