pac1234

Dec 12, 2018
What do you think the tech specs will be?I looking to get a newer laptop, but I don;t want to break the bank

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
This probably has more to do with the bad optimization in SM1, but I don't think SM2 will require anywhere near as much power. I don't have a good way of testing that though. All I can say for sure is that it runs better on my machine (I can run the game alongside a bitcoin miner at a reasonable framerate on an RTX 2080, for whatever that's worth).

If I had to guess, I would say that any reasonable CPU with at least a GTX 1050 (or similar) should be enough (especially if you build your station up instead of out). I can't commit to anything just yet though.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

jk42

Nov 3, 2017
This probably has more to do with the bad optimization in SM1, but I don't think SM2 will require anywhere near as much power. I don't have a good way of testing that though. All I can say for sure is that it runs better on my machine (I can run the game alongside a bitcoin miner at a reasonable framerate on an RTX 2080, for whatever that's worth).

If I had to guess, I would say that any reasonable CPU with at least a GTX 1050 (or similar) should be enough (especially if you build your station up instead of out). I can't commit to anything just yet though.
Might be worth understanding, performance isn't much of an issue if there is no game yet. Let's wait until 0.1.

Nova_1200

Jul 3, 2018
hi how do you get the cheat mod to work i press the right button but the only option is to close it do i have to edit the settings or something i'm at loss to what i have to do.... :/

riji

Dec 17, 2017
Please make UI scalable in the new one.
Playing it on a 4k display was absolutely miserable.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Well, I'm glad this chat is still ongoing. And I have a pretty powerful machine if you want any playtesters cuz I'm pretty good at finding bugs and a true expert at moaning about them!

xxbrk1994

Apr 2, 2020
is there a way to apply rule assistant on un-assigned?
When slaves are purchased on bulk or mass tribute is demanded, it justs put them all un-assigned and makes rule assistant blind to them.
Thx

t727

Jan 4, 2018
is there a way to apply rule assistant on un-assigned?
When slaves are purchased on bulk or mass tribute is demanded, it justs put them all un-assigned and makes rule assistant blind to them.
Thx
Don't you get the option to inspect the slaves?

jk42

Nov 3, 2017
50 slaves multiple times one by one?
It's an excellent point. With a smaller amount of slaves, the interface works well. But when you start to scale, it becomes a little more cumbersome. I'm hoping Stationmasterdev is looking into this for the next version. I have a few suggestions that could help.

xxbrk1994

Apr 2, 2020
So I found, if you assign Autosell function in rule assistant, it will not leave you with the option to "assign all". So just disable autosell rule assistant whenever many are acquired at once, then re-enable autosell later.

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
anyone have a torrent? my internet sucks and mega has that limit
if you use the mega app the limit doesn't matters, it will stop when you reach the limit but will continue where it left off after 4hours or so (works even if you shut down/ rest your pc)

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes