Keros

Jun 2, 2017
I've got the Sword of Entropy (I think that's what it's called) and it's pretty much unbeatable by itself. I've also got a couple Dreadnaughts with it and they never fail to conquer a planet or station. The only thing keeping me from conquering the galaxy in one go is the hours it would take to go through all the slaves after and an unwillingness to hit sell all.
They all start to look the same after a while trust me.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
I can at least talk about combat.
Seems like you used a certain weapon, I forgot the name of it, that just totally destroys star systems.
Thanks for the answer. Though I finished to play this game as you can see in the last post.
I used the Eye of Entropy on my home system. This weapon destroys star systems indeed, but Home station is invincible.
My conclusions about combat - just take the biggest affordable ships and attack. One dreadnought is enough for almost any star system. The core systems of the rivals may need 2 or 3.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
I've got the Sword of Entropy (I think that's what it's called) and it's pretty much unbeatable by itself. I've also got a couple Dreadnaughts with it and they never fail to conquer a planet or station. The only thing keeping me from conquering the galaxy in one go is the hours it would take to go through all the slaves after and an unwillingness to hit sell all.
You don`t need slaves to conquer - sell them all! Systems provides much more credits.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Unbeatable, but not untraceable. If you fire it at a system controlled by another faction, just like any other attack in the game, it means war. I have to agree on the slave thing, that gets tedious real quick when you're doing something like 10 or more systems at a time, and I don't mean individual planets, I mean entire star systems.

Thanks for the answer. Though I finished to play this game as you can see in the last post.
I used the Eye of Entropy on my home system. This weapon destroys star systems indeed, but Home station is invincible.
My conclusions about combat - just take the biggest affordable ships and attack. One dreadnought is enough for almost any star system. The core systems of the rivals may need 2 or 3.
That may depend on what your enemies have, smaller ships may be able to counter the bigger ones if you ever find yourself attacked, not sure, I always went full blitzkrieg and wiped out hostile factions before they could attack my systems.

You don`t need slaves to conquer - sell them all! Systems provides much more credits.
The problem there still being you have to sift through the list if I remember correctly, there is no sell all button that I remember.

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Unbeatable, but not untraceable. If you fire it at a system controlled by another faction, just like any other attack in the game, it means war. I have to agree on the slave thing, that gets tedious real quick when you're doing something like 10 or more systems at a time, and I don't mean individual planets, I mean entire star systems.

That may depend on what your enemies have, smaller ships may be able to counter the bigger ones if you ever find yourself attacked, not sure, I always went full blitzkrieg and wiped out hostile factions before they could attack my systems.

The problem there still being you have to sift through the list if I remember correctly, there is no sell all button that I remember.
Yes there's a sell all button.

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
They all start to look the same after a while trust me.
Yeah, they kinda do. I haven't booted it up in a bit, but IIRC somewhere around 500 of my 700 slaves are in the suite role. I almost never actually do anything with them because of how much of a hassle the sex system is, but I like having them there.

I mean, yeah, they give more credits, but I've basically got infinite credits, renown, and honor at this point, so the only things left are to finish mopping up the galaxy and collecting interesting slaves.

I'm talking about the ship, which I think is named sword of entropy, not the weapon named eye of entropy that wipes out entire planets. The ship is just an op ship that, yeah, pretty much takes over any star system without ever getting damaged.

Again, I've got almost infinite money and I've maxed out all the research trees, so I just auto-buy maximum planet and station defenses and any assault by enemy factions does nothing but give me extra money and slaves. Your ships don't actually matter for defensive fights, only your planetary defense upgrades do.

Yeah, there is a sell all, but like I said, I like slave collecting.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes there's a sell all button.
Must have missed it, I don't typically sell any of my conquered slaves.

Yeah, they kinda do. I haven't booted it up in a bit, but IIRC somewhere around 500 of my 700 slaves are in the suite role. I almost never actually do anything with them because of how much of a hassle the sex system is, but I like having them there.

I mean, yeah, they give more credits, but I've basically got infinite credits, renown, and honor at this point, so the only things left are to finish mopping up the galaxy and collecting interesting slaves.

I'm talking about the ship, which I think is named sword of entropy, not the weapon named eye of entropy that wipes out entire planets. The ship is just an op ship that, yeah, pretty much takes over any star system without ever getting damaged.

Again, I've got almost infinite money and I've maxed out all the research trees, so I just auto-buy maximum planet and station defenses and any assault by enemy factions does nothing but give me extra money and slaves. Your ships don't actually matter for defensive fights, only your planetary defense upgrades do.

Yeah, there is a sell all, but like I said, I like slave collecting.
Yeah, pretty much, it is basically the ultimate ship.

Zelvik

Apr 22, 2021
Fan of this game in spit of all it's short coming. I am seeing that on the Itch.io site that Stationmasterdev has released Stationmaster V2 for $30. Is this a scam? Has anyone purchased it? If so, is it as broking as V1.1?

I did not post the website link because I was not sure if I was allowed. If you want to know the link, DM me and I can give it to you. Or just do a search for it.

jk42

Nov 3, 2017
Let's hope it's uploaded here at some point. I wouldn't mind throwing money in, but I'd like to see how it looks first. Also uncertain since the "Rise of the Exalted" was abandoned and we never got to see past the initial version.

Reactions: hiddink

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
why is my game like broken, The sex scene models are janky and the clothes never show up on the slaves. How do I fix this?
The animations are just like that, it was left that way as there was no way to fix it. The clothing thing is a bug that kept popping up repeatedly every time he went to fix a different bug, so again it got left behind. At this point, the only fix is to move on to Stationmaster 2, which is apparently out now.

Reactions: MISAX2E

Shadesmar

Apr 19, 2021
why is my game like broken, The sex scene models are janky and the clothes never show up on the slaves. How do I fix this?
do u mean in the station view on the small placeholder models?
if u mean in the sex scenes:
Theres a bug that doesnt show hair and clothes and backround textures when going to the main menu from inside the game. A restart of the game fixes this.

mboutwell7

Apr 18, 2019
OK, so when I start a new game, I can get through the setup screens, but then I end up on a loading screen for literally forever. Any way to fix this?

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes