DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
There's no ability to build another stage. I'm not sure where you're reading that. There ARE however, multiple stages to your station, but they don't function like your main level. If you zoom in on the central hole in your station, the main pillar, you'll go down to multiple extra stage where you can build some options that make you more money. I never mess with those, though, since their effect seems negligible.
Oh, I did not know of existence. But this upgrade was at least in game. I also upgraded and did not know how to find it and forgot about it.

Last edited:

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
There's no ability to build another stage. I'm not sure where you're reading that. There ARE however, multiple stages to your station, but they don't function like your main level. If you zoom in on the central hole in your station, the main pillar, you'll go down to multiple extra stage where you can build some options that make you more money. I never mess with those, though, since their effect seems negligible.
Yes, there's news, she's the spa. The only way to be able to build this area is to do the research first, once the research is done a new construction tab aparer.

Reactions: DeMoS666

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
This is one of the most unoptimized unity games i have had the displeasure of playing in a long time, I love how it can barely handle even having one npc on screen and best of all absolutely positively zero zilch no graphical settings to speak of. Such a shame because this is right up my alley but the game is held together by glue and duct tape.

Reactions: Saga89

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
This is one of the most unoptimized unity games i have had the displeasure of playing in a long time, I love how it can barely handle even having one npc on screen and best of all absolutely positively zero zilch no graphical settings to speak of. Such a shame because this is right up my alley but the game is held together by glue and duct tape.
The super jank is part of its charm.

Saga89

Aug 6, 2019
How do I change slaves into dolls (robots, not fuckdolls)? I've reseached the advanced neural implants and placed the correspondent item into the laboratory, but I can't figure out how to modify the slaves into dolls in the inspection menu.

Edit: I've only found a way to turn every single slave into a doll via Rule Assistant, how do I change individual slaves?

Edit 2: is there a way to enslave the leaders of the other factions?

Last edited:

Theburnz87

Jun 4, 2017
How do I change slaves into dolls (robots, not fuckdolls)? I've reseached the advanced neural implants and placed the correspondent item into the laboratory, but I can't figure out how to modify the slaves into dolls in the inspection menu.

Edit: I've only found a way to turn every single slave into a doll via Rule Assistant, how do I change individual slaves?

Edit 2: is there a way to enslave the leaders of the other factions?
don't know about your first edit but edit 2 u have to take control of there entire region of space no clue if u can enslave if u buyout all there planet i know if you use conquest to take all the planet u do enslave that faction leader.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
don't know about your first edit but edit 2 u have to take control of there entire region of space no clue if u can enslave if u buyout all there planet i know if you use conquest to take all the planet u do enslave that faction leader.
You cannot, that was the unfortunate part about buying the systems, you don't get the slaves from it.

gengarmite2

Mar 24, 2021
Asking to check whether the extreme content mod has gore and necrophilia and stuff like that cuz that's one hell of a turn off for me(p.s this is not an attack on those who likes those things , you do you )

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Asking to check whether the extreme content mod has gore and necrophilia and stuff like that cuz that's one hell of a turn off for me(p.s this is not an attack on those who likes those things , you do you )
The closest thing to necrophilia is that I believe you gain the option to kill slaves and turn them zombies eventually, but I've never actually tried that so I'm not sure how it goes exactly.
There's definitely gore, but it's "mostly" avoidable, in that you can usually tell when an option is going to lead to gore. There are a couple of events that spring it on you out of the blue, but only one or two that I can remember, and even those have an "extreme gore" warning I believe. Aside from anything to do with Fei and the Piaoliao Nuli. I would avoid them entirely if you want to avoid gore.
That said, I'm definitely not into gore and I still love the game with the extreme content mod, so you can definitely work around it. Even the monster arena fights are more just, there was a slave there and now there's not, rather than any actual gore.

Pretty much, to be safe, avoid anything that says, "Have some fun" because it's not our kind of fun.

Reactions: Saburo. M

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
But could you make a torrent file for downloading the game, otherwise it’s simply not possible to download 6 gigabytes from file hosting (there is a connection reset from the hosting side).

Reactions: Saburo. M

Adeana

Mar 4, 2018
But could you make a torrent file for downloading the game, otherwise it’s simply not possible to download 6 gigabytes from file hosting (there is a connection reset from the hosting side).
i recommand uploadheaven, that dosnt have the 5gig limit.

Heslau

Jun 14, 2022
I just downloaded the game and it seems both slaves and station master have neither hair nor clothes. Is it normal ?

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
Does anyone else ever experience this glitch in the slave inspection when you're viewing one of your slaves and suddenly you can't interact with any of the buttons and so you're just stuck? This keeps happening to me a lot and forces me to quit out without saving. If anyone else has experienced this, is there a way to get around this glitch without closing the game?

Last edited:

Saga89

Aug 6, 2019
Does anyone else ever experience this glitch in the slave inspection when you're viewing one of your slaves and suddenly you can't interact with any of the buttons and so you're just stuck? This keeps happening to me a lot and forces me to quit out without saving. If anyone else has experienced this, is there a way to get around this glitch with closing the game?
click on the "Next Slave" button, usually after that it would unlock the various actions

TheGeeGees

Sep 6, 2018
This is probably me being dumb somehow, but I've just downloaded and extracted the game for Windows, and there is no file called "executable content", or, indeed, any .exe file at all. So I can't even start the game. Could anyone explain what I'm missing? Please and thank you.

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
This is probably me being dumb somehow, but I've just downloaded and extracted the game for Windows, and there is no file called "executable content", or, indeed, any .exe file at all. So I can't even start the game. Could anyone explain what I'm missing? Please and thank you.
Check any antivirus program you may have running (even Windows Defender). They may be silently quarantining the executable file.

Reactions: TheGeeGees

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Also, make sure your compressed file manager isn't throwing errors that might be preventing the EXE from being pulled (though missing specifically an executable tends to be a file permissions/av false positive issue as suggested already). As a last resort, re-download and try again. Sometimes download interruptions cause compressed files to corrupt, even on stable connections.

TheGeeGees

Sep 6, 2018
Also, make sure your compressed file manager isn't throwing errors that might be preventing the EXE from being pulled (though missing specifically an executable tends to be a file permissions/av false positive issue as suggested already). As a last resort, re-download and try again. Sometimes download interruptions cause compressed files to corrupt, even on stable connections.
Thanks folks. I extracted it again and it worked this time

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes