husteNN

Apr 25, 2021
OK, so when I start a new game, I can get through the setup screens, but then I end up on a loading screen for literally forever. Any way to fix this?
Disableing my antivirus programm and starting the game in windowed mode worked for me. For some reason.
I also save after i succesfully startet a new game and then restart it in fullscreen and load the file.

MLGWolf69

Oct 1, 2020
Is there a compressed version of this? Too big for me to get off Mega, and it would take 2-3 hours to download from Pixeldrain it seems

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a compressed version of this? Too big for me to get off Mega, and it would take 2-3 hours to download from Pixeldrain it seems
I'm not sure if you can compress this any more than what may or may not already be done by Unity.

MLGWolf69

Oct 1, 2020
I'm not sure if you can compress this any more than what may or may not already be done by Unity.
Yeah... I was reading through the thread a bit, it makes sense that with like VNs and stuff you can compress it since it just pictures I guess, but this one has full on animations and whatnot.

Just gonna use Pixeldrain and wait it out I guess lol

Reactions: alex2011

AxelVieyra

Jul 10, 2021
Why the girls look bald and naked when I buy new workers? It says I can change their outfits and hair but nothing changes.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Why the girls look bald and naked when I buy new workers? It says I can change their outfits and hair but nothing changes.
It's a bug that just kept coming back whenever the developer tried to fix it and then fixed something else, not much to do about it.

Reactions: AxelVieyra

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I hope the developer still fix the bugs. At least is not critical. The game is fun.
This game has been completed, there is a new one that is essentially a remake linked two comments up. He is basically redoing everything from the ground up, which should clear out many of the issues this game had as long as he doesn't make the same mistakes or run into the same problem that led to the issues in this one.

Shadesmar

Apr 19, 2021
It's a bug that just kept coming back whenever the developer tried to fix it and then fixed something else, not much to do about it.
Theres a workaround: restart the game. Never quit to the main menu and then load again. Always load from inside the game or right after u (re-)started the game. This bug shows (for me at least) only when I quit to the main menu and then load from there

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Theres a workaround: restart the game. Never quit to the main menu and then load again. Always load from inside the game or right after u (re-)started the game. This bug shows (for me at least) only when I quit to the main menu and then load from there
It has popped up during play and when first loading on occasion for me as well, but yes, restarting the entire game is a temporary solution. The real fix will end up being just switching over to Stationmaster 2 once it is more fleshed out than first release.

Reactions: kino33

wulf_killer

Nov 27, 2018
Well. The game is really COOL. I would like there is more games with such quality. But I just dont get it. In physics research the is technology metamaterials. Telling me that it allows me to build 4 more levels... So... I spent some hours and think I searched all I could to find this option, some button on keyboard, in game interface, some buildings in decoration, in other rooms, anything. So... Just can someone tell me? How the fuck I can build another stages or there is no that option in the game, or this option is something else (like more area in one plane, not 1,2,3 etc. stages) and I just don't fully understand meaning of it?

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Well. The game is really COOL. I would like there is more games with such quality. But I just dont get it. In physics research the is technology metamaterials. Telling me that it allows me to build 4 more levels... So... I spent some hours and think I searched all I could to find this option, some button on keyboard, in game interface, some buildings in decoration, in other rooms, anything. So... Just can someone tell me? How the fuck I can build another stages or there is no that option in the game, or this option is something else (like more area in one plane, not 1,2,3 etc. stages) and I just don't fully understand meaning of it?
To be able to build different sections you have to do the research, for that you need offices for that with slaves assigned to them. Then in one of the submenus at the top there is a sector with lots of skills to unlock, select the one you want and all the ones before will be searched automatically. The speed of research is variable, it depends on the research skills of the slaves you have assigned.

Reactions: alex2011

wulf_killer

Nov 27, 2018
To be able to build different sections you have to do the research, for that you need offices for that with slaves assigned to them. Then in one of the submenus at the top there is a sector with lots of skills to unlock, select the one you want and all the ones before will be searched automatically. The speed of research is variable, it depends on the research skills of the slaves you have assigned.
Well, as I told, I did this research, I just can't find where and how I can build another stage? May be I cought a bug or I just haven't button to open menu of stages I don't know
1651527115996.png

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Well, as I told, I did this research, I just can't find where and how I can build another stage? May be I cought a bug or I just haven't button to open menu of stages I don't know
View attachment 1789621
For each improvement unlocked you will find them either by clicking on the areas concerned (slave area, the section where you put your research desk, where you put your rooms for whores, the ship hangar), others are new tab that are displayed for construction. You have improvements that are not visual, the one that makes you need your coldown for the distribution of calves, planetary defense improvements, etc....

wulf_killer

Nov 27, 2018
For each improvement unlocked you will find them either by clicking on the areas concerned (slave area, the section where you put your research desk, where you put your rooms for whores, the ship hangar), others are new tab that are displayed for construction. You have improvements that are not visual, the one that makes you need your coldown for the distribution of calves, planetary defense improvements, etc....
Yeah, I know about it but I looked in every area (room) build menu and I just can't find some thing like building another stage, may be you can just show me by screanshots how you build another stage?

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
Yeah, I know about it but I looked in every area (room) build menu and I just can't find some thing like building another stage, may be you can just show me by screanshots how you build another stage?
There's no ability to build another stage. I'm not sure where you're reading that. There ARE however, multiple stages to your station, but they don't function like your main level. If you zoom in on the central hole in your station, the main pillar, you'll go down to multiple extra stage where you can build some options that make you more money. I never mess with those, though, since their effect seems negligible.

Reactions: DeMoS666
3.70 star(s) 53 Votes