TheGeeGees

Sep 6, 2018
Hi all. I'm really struggling with something - how do I zoom in? I'm using a touchpad mouse without a scroll wheel, and I can't work out how to get it to zoom in either on people / scenes, or on the central pillar for building the factories, etc.

Any help much appreciated

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Hi all. I'm really struggling with something - how do I zoom in? I'm using a touchpad mouse without a scroll wheel, and I can't work out how to get it to zoom in either on people / scenes, or on the central pillar for building the factories, etc.

Any help much appreciated
Touchpads can emulate mouse wheel by "pinching", "two/three fingers", etc. gestures. If the game is not recognizing any touchpad scrolling input then you should use a tool like and a suitable script like " " for it.

Reactions: TheGeeGees

TheGeeGees

Sep 6, 2018
Touchpads can emulate mouse wheel by "pinching", "two/three fingers", etc. gestures. If the game is not recognizing any touchpad scrolling input then you should use a tool like and a suitable script like " " for it.
Thanks!

Reactions: depechedNode

nijam66

May 11, 2019
Is there any mod or method to make the girls in the brothels loose their clothes when fucking? i Mean it looks hilarious when they do it clothed.

Nova_1200

Jul 3, 2018
is there a cheat sheet for this game so people can edit the money or not? I have cheat engine installed and can't find the value / I suck at understanding CE tbh.
Anyway Thanks
Nova

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
is there a cheat sheet for this game so people can edit the money or not? I have cheat engine installed and can't find the value / I suck at understanding CE tbh.
Anyway Thanks
Nova
There's the mod form the mod collection linked on the first post. Otherwise you can just edit the amount of money in the save.

Warwhale

Dec 27, 2017
Do the serums have the capacity to reshape the faces of humans? Sorry, I mean for the pc. I can get the face of some npcs to transition over to cow, though somewhat rarely it seems.

Last edited:

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
I'm having issues downloading the whole thing at once, anyone has a version split in two or more parts?
Edit: I figured out a workaround, so all's well again.

Last edited:

qwertysmith

May 19, 2017
Is there a way to reduce the lag during endgame play? Or is my PC doomed to chug because of all the characters on screen?
Like QuickBob said, not really, but worth noting the Dev has actually started on Stationmaster 2 which is being built in Unity so it might be a bit better, apparently this game was a learning process for him.

QuickBob

Oct 27, 2019
is there any way to make certain events repeat more often?
Not in game. If you really want to you can go to the txt file with the event you want, find it and then copy and paste it a bunch of times so it'll have more chances to be pulled from the pool.

Zelvik

Apr 22, 2021
Is there a good link for the up and coming Station Master 2 available? If so, could someone post a link?

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes