Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
This game so much already and so much potential. I'll probably become a patron a few months from now if things keep going like this.
I am a Patron, I only pledge a dollar a month. If enough people pledge just 1 buck, or for me if finances are better 5, the game can get better. This is an actual game you can play, instead of a story like almost every other game plays out as. This game is already worth the pledge of at least 1 dollar IMHO

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
What could help is an amazon wish list, too.
(at least for me cause i avoid patreon)

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Please let's get back to discussing the game instead of each other (and the merits of piracy for some reason?).

Virtually every game on the forum are currently "works-in-progress". You're all welcome to report bugs, complain, praise, etc, so long as it's respectful of our other members - including the developers - per the site rules; opinions are fine, attacks are not.

Thanks

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
Here is the "changelog" for 11c:

"

Please note: 0.11a caused save corruption, and I recommend against using saves from that version.

I've fixed the issue where saying "Wake Her Up" on the slave graduation event would sometimes cause a crash.
Also added a bunch of other bugfixes and interface improvements.
This patch has been a pretty major refactor, and I appreciate everyone's patience as I iron out the numerous bugs.

"

- from the patreon post

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
Here is the "changelog" for 11c:

"

Please note: 0.11a caused save corruption, and I recommend against using saves from that version.

I've fixed the issue where saying "Wake Her Up" on the slave graduation event would sometimes cause a crash.
Also added a bunch of other bugfixes and interface improvements.
This patch has been a pretty major refactor, and I appreciate everyone's patience as I iron out the numerous bugs.

"

- from the patreon post
We need a mod to update the OP, as the dev linked .11d here, already.
My old links are now dead because I posted 11d.

Here's some issues I still see with this much improved version

-Loading screen message stating that slaves are systematically sterilized and basically contradicting pregnancy features.
-"Terrorist attack" - Making an example gives you a slave identical to the punished girl, but shows her as "won in a game of cards"
-"Fallen" messages occur with sterile slaves, and should really only trigger with 3rd/Due girls.
-Planets captured by enemy will revert to your own property upon entering galaxy map.

-System locking crash (Black Screen, reboot only escape) "tell support Video_Memory_Handling_Internal" message seen during one of these reboots. These are often preceeded by a slave screen where the slave looks "not lit up"

game crashes with "Fatal Error in gc" popups with one of the following messages
-Virtual mapping in alloc failed (When going through a group of 24+ new slaves, returning from galaxy map)
-Too many heaps (Seen when using "Demand Tribute from All" button with 100+ planets)

JackTheJacker

May 2, 2017
i don't know if this is fixed but while playing on the 0.11c the final text after the sex didn't had a option to select so being stuck there and need to reload the game. Probably fixed already? Just trying to give my contribution :)

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
hey guys i downloaded 11d few days ago it worked fine every thing until i went and raid other planets and when i came back game kicked me out i tried again and again even restarting my pc but i kicked out of the game when i returned to my base from map it does not matter if i attack 1 planet or all it always kicks me out i love this game but the V11 drives me nuts

klang

Aug 15, 2016
Just keep hoping the dev sees the requests for a mac port and decides to spend 20 minutes compiling one so that us mac members of the forum can test it for him.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
I've been having a consistent problem in my games of where there are systems that spawn outside of sensor distance of any other systems making it so I cannot completely destroy some of the factions and take their leaders as slaves.

There needs to be some kind of fix. Maybe you get a full map of a factions space when you capture their HQ or something?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Small bug to report. The planet description does not appear. The stats are there, just the planet description is missing .

wacek

Aug 6, 2017
This game is incredible!
Only one or two IMHOs for 0.11d + ExtremeContent

I'm a FPS fanatic since quake(1) so 90's and i REALLY can't click quick enough to not drown in events.
There are SO MANY events ;)))) (event dingus is at 50% full 90% of the time and i'm clicking faster than fapping)
didn't try any conquest and i have 100 girls! 1 from market, 13 born on my station rest free from events

ok i'm back... can we please get a option to adjust it somehow? so events will occur less common(player's choice in setting? idk)

and 2nd imho: separate button for Economy Raport = more fapping time

or just ignore it

StationmasterDev you are doing a great job, thank you for hours of fapping!

frank42

Donor
May 16, 2017
I have a question. When you save the game and exit to desktop can you delete all other saves(auto and personal)?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I have a question. When you save the game and exit to desktop can you delete all other saves(auto and personal)?
I would save some of the last saves, at least one extra in case the save goes bad. I usually save and then exit, that way I have a back up and I always delete the auto saves. once i have to many saves I keep the last two as described before.

Reactions: wacek
Dec 3, 2017
I playing 0.10 (stable build) and found a bug I didn't see mentioned (could have missed it). When I return from the galaxy map my tourist and citizen limits have usually swapped. I've been playing with 0 citizens so it was really noticeable for me. I would also get citizens tired messages on occasions even with a 0 limit on them. If it's been caught and fixed in 0.11 please disregard. It's just been annoying for playing the game as a small hotel/entertainment/brothel station as a front/seed money for my galactic conquest, you know Las Vegas in space.

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes