Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
Any change log or anything new on version 0.11c?
.11c is still very buggy. I recommend playing .10 which I linked on the previous page. There is no pregnancy in that version, but it is stable. The stable .11 is likely released later this week.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Trying to fix the bug that appeared in .11a. Still not fixed entirely

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I was reading the OP change log. It mentions how you cant enslave the offspring since they are your children and so violate Patreon rules. If they are clones of the mother, the MC contributes no genetic material, and so has no biological relationship with the baby. A clone is a clone so unless you are cloning your daughter, which you dont in this game, Patreon rules should not be a problem.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I agree that .11a was pushed out way too early. I was trying to get it out ahead of some IRL stuff and it massively backfired. That was my mistake, and not one I'm eager to repeat.

For now, I recommend going back to the 0.10 version (not windows 10) to actually play (as opposed to help with development), because 0.11a/b/c is buggy as shit.

You can also enslave your own children, you just need the extreme content mod, which I can't discuss on Patreon. It adds a bunch of stuff that breaks Patreon's rules, incest included.

Reactions: KEKBUR and Shealt

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
But that much BUG is not acceptable,seems like someone published it without even testing the game.
(No offence ,the game is addicted)
this is a pirate site
-_-
i ama patreon of the dev, when a alpha build get uped here i go, okkkaayyyyyyyy, lets see what bugs can be discoverd, the dev doesn't mind cos he want to create a good game, but his release shcedual is incredibly quick, so bugs that are stuck in the aplpha probably shouldent be uped here

Reactions: Stranger2121

ArthSalem

Jun 3, 2017
this is a pirate site
:noexpression:
i ama patreon of the dev, when a alpha build get uped here i go, okkkaayyyyyyyy, lets see what bugs can be discoverd, the dev doesn't mind cos he want to create a good game, but his release shcedual is incredibly quick, so bugs that are stuck in the aplpha probably shouldent be uped here
In my own personal opinion, we on this site should be feeling honored that the dev rolls out his Alpha/Beta/Charlie's here?? I think it means that he values our testing skills and opinions to make his game(s) that much more playable for his patreons.
I have this opinion seeing he talks about his future plans for the game and when we add our ideas to it he's willing to consider them when they are good.
Also when bugs are listed like the pregnancy things or the 'screens of no return' it doesn't take to long before he responds to it and is trying to fix it.

So all in all I'm honored that the dev is willing to post his beta's here no strings attached. That being said I think it's better for all, dev, patreons AND us that the 'bugged-versions' do get posted here also. (Absolutely not saying this cause it means that I get to play a free game which I really like playing)

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
In my own personal opinion, we on this site should be feeling honored that the dev rolls out his Alpha/Beta/Charlie's here?? I think it means that he values our testing skills and opinions to make his game(s) that much more playable for his patreons.
I have this opinion seeing he talks about his future plans for the game and when we add our ideas to it he's willing to consider them when they are good.
Also when bugs are listed like the pregnancy things or the 'screens of no return' it doesn't take to long before he responds to it and is trying to fix it.

So all in all I'm honored that the dev is willing to post his beta's here no strings attached. That being said I think it's better for all, dev, patreons AND us that the 'bugged-versions' do get posted here also. (Absolutely not saying this cause it means that I get to play a free game which I really like playing)
The way I see, at this low of version number, the game's likely not feature-complete, which means more bugs to come as new features are added and code is changed. It's bound to happen as development continues. We're just helping document them for the developer, which I have no issue doing.

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
Does anyone know how to cheat this game with cheat engine?
1. Open the game and play
2. Hit right mouse button to view the menu and pause the game
3. Open CheatEngine with Administrator Priviliges
4. Hook CheatEngine to the .exe
5. Search your credit balance (shown on the top in Stationmaster) as type:double, called "First scan" in CheatEngine
6. Check the results (should only be -1-) and double click on it to have it shown in CheatEngines adress list
7. Click on the adress list and "change value" to desired value (e.g. 99999999 for 99.999.999)
8. Check changes in StationMaster

Edit:Typo

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
1. Open the game and play
2. Hit right mouse button to view the menu and pause the game
3. Open CheatEngine with Administrator Priviliges
4. Hook CheatEngine to the .exe
5. Search your credit balance (shown on the top in Stationmaster) as type:double, called "First scan" in CheatEngine
6. Check the results (should only be -1-) and double click on it to have it shown in CheatEngines adress list
7. Click on the adress list and "change value" to desired value (e.g. 99999999 for 99.999.999)
8. Check changes in StationMaster

Edit:Typo
LOL or you can just use Notepad+++ and search for "stats" and change your money, reputation and influence in a snap. With notepad you can also alter the slaves description, fear and obedience. Way easier than cheatengine IMHO

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
LOL or you can just use Notepad+++ and search for "stats" and change your money, reputation and influence in a snap. With notepad you can also alter the slaves description, fear and obedience. Way easier than cheatengine IMHO
open what with Notepad?

Reactions: toplaygames

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
Dead link now.

I still have 11b, having issues where I can't reload games.

Also, you might want to consider adding fertility drugs to the game.

I'd also like to suggest an option to have the children of slaves be either "sent to an orphanage" if they're not yours, "given over to a Robonanny" if they are and you don't want to sell them.

As for your growth accelerated slave children... the option to send them off station or offer them citizenship on the station.

Be amusing to have a station inhabited entirely by my own personal spawn.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
ok, to clear some things up, i dotn care about piracy and the like, ima patreon of the guy, but since i like the gme i aint leeking it, others can do that. thats just somthing i stick to.

the reason i seemed like i was against it was more the fact that i couldnt say that i was tired and pissed with reading the same comments again and again, it ocationly triggers me. thats all, i can even rember my ost so imma have to go back and find it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
right. okay, so i was a tad too defensive of the game, at least thats wht i read it as now. but yeaprobably was tired and saw the same comment about 1 or 2 difrent bugs pop up constently, so i was rather iritated and ment to explain that it is the devs release shedual that allows for such bugs to pop through the hole. but yea, i think that covers it.

note to self, dont read stationmaster thread whilst tired

Reactions: gartal
3.70 star(s) 53 Votes