qvb222

May 7, 2017
I miss some switch to grow or sell all children. I'm kinda drowning in "Child born" and "Child left vat" notifications.

Also: Is it intentional that chilrden have parents while their growin, but "no known family" once they're slaves?

Jerzy

May 18, 2017
I used sterilization implant to all and then allowed just few slaves to get pregnant.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
is it working or we just download it for nothing? i mean did u fixed bugs?
lol I dont think he ever posted anything with the intention of it being broken. So if it was still the same, would he have linked a .11d just to waste peoples time

Reactions: gartal

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
i do not know how happened but it worked now
sOMETIME EVEN GOOD SAVES REFUSE TO LOAD every now and then. I can never load a save unless I start the game and choose load. This has only been a problem for me in .11

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
In .11d everything was going great until I started pumping to many clones. So I removed the factory implant on all. You can have sex with a girl if she is pregnant with no issues, however, if she is not pregnant you get the dreaded screen of no exit. You can get through it normally until the "close" part, then you are stuck.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Saves from 11a are not recoverable without a bunch of extra code. I still can't replicate the screen of no return on impregnation though. Will look into it more asap.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Saves from 11a are not recoverable without a bunch of extra code. I still can't replicate the screen of no return on impregnation though. Will look into it more asap.
It only happens when a slave is not pregnant, then you get stuck

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
Can you please look on your slave list and try to have sex with a slave whom the list shows is not pregnant? I am trying to see if it is a problem with my save or a game bug
I went ahead and tried 4 of them, all non-preggos; fuck, rape, rough... No problems on my end. I did start a fresh game with 11d, for the record. I tried to use a save from .10 but it kept tanking within a few minutes.

I really wish I could dismiss these "slave born" messages, since I've verified seven of them as alt-f4's.

Reactions: Q Who

Retief

Aug 13, 2017
Okay, spent 25 hours on .11a, it was enough to convince me become a $1 patron. Clunky station designer (don't even know the headaches of trying to use it with a 6-button gaming mouse. Had to switch back to my old Logitech 2 button mouse). Slave listing also clunky. And the extrememod... well its named extreme for a reason. Those aside, I like your work ethos so far and its easy to see you have a vision for the game. I think the game has several good points to build from and the .11d bug swatting (which I just tried out for a few hours) has made good strides on playability. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Q Who and Tweaker69

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
So I started a fresh game with the extreme mod and everything seems to be working fine with .11d now. I did cheat money, influence and reputation, but did not build anything but the basics to seem if things were working well. I will see if by editing the text, I get problems because I am using Notepad++ as suggested before. I never had a problem before .11 so I do not think NotePad++ is a problem, but best to test to be sure. Great job, now you can forget about this game for a time and deal with your RLS. Hope things go well

Last bit of info. I have yet to produce twins or triplets as clones. The list of children lists the same name twice but only one physical body is born. This is not really a problem with how fast they come out, but I thought you should know. I did once see a 2 during the 2nd trimester once, but I dont remember any notice of twins being born. Do you have to conceive the children yourself in order to have twins and triplets?

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
This game so much already and so much potential. I'll probably become a patron a few months from now if things keep going like this.

qvb222

May 7, 2017
Another issue on 11d: The game crashes wine when I chose Inspect New Slaves after conquering a world. Sell All bypasses the problem.

frank42

Donor
May 16, 2017
I just LOVE this game,it is so twisted. I have found some Artifacts ,What do you do with them?

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Thanks all for the kind words and bug reports! I have hit the dreaded IRL shit, so planning on releasing 0.11 proper on Monday.

You can place artifacts on your station. They are decorative for now, but will likely do stuff later.

Any save that was touched by 0.11a is a time bomb. It may load for a while, but it will eventually break if you had a pregnant slave. I recommend starting a new game in 0.11d or getting rid of all of your slaves in notepad++.

3.70 star(s) 52 Votes