StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Thanks all for the kind words and bug reports! I'm a little bummed that a lot of your first experiences with the game have been with the buggiest beta build yet, but shit happens. I'm sure someone has the last stable version, and I would be grateful if it was added to the OP as well.

I considered multiple floors, but it was too late for that months ago. It would be a bigger refactoring mess than pregnancy, if you can believe that.

As for cheats, I might include something in a future patch, but it is pretty easy to use Cheatengine (look for a double variable).

Engine switches are... not going to happen. Unity is the only one this would be possible in anyway, because I know it well and it makes a lot of things I'm doing easy or purchasable. Crashes are my fault, for the most part, not the engine.

Reactions: Frederiksc

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
@throwaway734 Unity is quite bitchy when it comes to object definitions and types. My guess is, that you have a empty object (typo or bad referrer) in the surgery menu, because all tabs are showing, even the scroll bar on the implants, but the code is catched by an error routine. Maybe you can check also the staff list, because untruncated numbers begin to show up, e.g. 40.03345 obidience.

Oh, also add a line of code for catching "make younger" when the targeted staff is already the lowest possible number ^^

Keep up the good work :)

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
Thanks all for the kind words and bug reports! I'm a little bummed that a lot of your first experiences with the game have been with the buggiest beta build yet, but shit happens. I'm sure someone has the last stable version, and I would be grateful if it was added to the OP as well.
Stable Release .10

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
Unity was a solid choice for this project. Ren'Py is a VN player, and RPGMaker is, well... RPGMaker. The scope of this game falls WAY out of either of their leagues. You can easily avoid playing Unity games, however, as the Engine-Used is placed as a tag next to each game's Title.

Not quite sure what you mean by this. .11a was released to his beta testers, and the subsequent releases are his attempts to address the problems encountered. If you want to avoid buggy releases, look for the versions without lettering. The latest stable build was .10 (no suffix). It WOULD certainly be nice to keep a stable build download, along with the very latest buggy build, in the OP.
thank you I really didnot know that

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
The surgery center is actually one of the few bugs in Unity I do run into. Every so often, it sets the internals of the scroll view off to around (-1000, 0), which moves them off screen. I have no idea why (it might be the combination of the scroll view, the content resizer, and the lack of content in that window by default), but I need to manually set it back before building about 25% of the time.

Make younger should cap at 18 (though it's a relatively young-looking 18) as it is, but rendering is capped there anyway, so it wouldn't make a difference if "apparent age" went lower (they just wouldn't appear to age for a while).

Alda80

Dec 4, 2017
forgive people, but this happened in beta 0.11c, which the surgery implant screen, does not show any option.

this is my screen problem, whith the surgery options.

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
why when i log in game then click on continue i stuck at black screen?
i have this problem in 11a

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
11a corrupts saves. I recommend either switching to 10 if you want a stable experience, or 11c if you are OK with bugs.

As for the surgery, that's a known issue with 11c. Thanks for reporting though.

Reactions: gartal

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
11a corrupts saves. I recommend either switching to 10 if you want a stable experience, or 11c if you are OK with bugs.

okay but when are you going to fix 11a? it is good to have baby slaves

Alda80

Dec 4, 2017

Thanks, I just said it, in case you had some problems, I'm Spanish, doing my translations to some things to understand it, I saw some problems with type texts, for example in field raids and when the ship drops to a planet, the black smoke , they have put it as flack, this is a small tip for you to review the text, within the game.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Can someone tell me how I can edit the extreme content mod?

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Any version starting with 0.11 has babies, the a, b, and c are versions.

Will look into the text on that event. I think I know what you're talking about there.

Extreme content mod is editable in paint, but editing won't change anything. The game just checks to see if there is a file called extremecontent.mod, and holds back the extreme content if the file doesn't exist. That's also why the file doesn't change between versions. Mod support is on the goals list, but the extreme content mod is not representative of what that support will mean.

Reactions: Q Who and Tweaker69

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017

Will look into the text on that event. I think I know what you're talking about there.

Extreme content mod is editable in paint, but editing won't change anything. The game just checks to see if there is a file called extremecontent.mod, and holds back the extreme content if the file doesn't exist. That's also why the file doesn't change between versions. Mod support is on the goals list, but the extreme content mod is not representative of what that support will mean.
Thanks. I started to mod the slave names descriptions and traits in notepad+++, to make the more individual and to my liking. I want to edit the text for events as well. I thought that was in the .mod file. Where can I edit text for events, if I even can?

gartal

Feb 9, 2018

in which post i should get 11 b/c?

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Currently, event text can't be changed to my knowledge. It's packaged with the rest of the game data. That's part of the "Mod Support" voting option though.

Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Currently, event text can't be changed to my knowledge. It's packaged with the rest of the game data. That's part of the "Mod Support" voting option though.
Ok thank you. It makes more sense now, I searched before I asked assuming the extreme content was in the mod. All the searches talked about images and videos. I am sure the game would become more popular as other games like Super Power or Big Brother here, there seems to be a number of versions of those games. I would think that might help get more patreons but I really am making an assumption there. I will have enough editing individual stories and names for each slave. Once you get this update sorted out I will have some other new element too look forward too. the game is still a baby itself yet quite fun and re-playable.

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
downloaded 0.11 and got realy big troubles - got all textures realy messed up so it is totaly unplayable, it is mostly black, with very few textures working.

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes