Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So anther words I should wait till 11c till more these bugs get hammered out...

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
So anther words I should wait till 11c till more these bugs get hammered out...
If you dont make any slave pregnant or sell the babies if you do, it plays fine.

Update; this bug also appears if you try to fuck your slaves. You come to a screen of the slave with no text at all

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
The "wake her" option is on my list for today. It wasn't happening on my machine, but I have some idea of what's going on.

Walking around the station is unlikely to be modded in, but it's on the stretch goal list.

Apologies for the numerous bugs. This update touches a lot of core systems in strange ways. I appreciate the beta testing though.

Reactions: Q Who and wolfwelp

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
could you find a way to shut off the autosave that is what is causing me problems when it overloads with autosaves I have to shut it down delete the autosaves then go again

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
If you dont make any slave pregnant or sell the babies if you do, it plays fine
Lmao uhhh who are you talking to my number one question all the time with games is can I knock bitches up... xD so anther words wait got it ty,

Reactions: Q Who

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
The "wake her" option is on my list for today. It wasn't happening on my machine, but I have some idea of what's going on.

Walking around the station is unlikely to be modded in, but it's on the stretch goal list.

Apologies for the numerous bugs. This update touches a lot of core systems in strange ways. I appreciate the beta testing though.
What about space battles or needing a army to take over planet instead of it being a background thing?

Also if a slave is good and or 100% loyal to me ect is there anyway we can promote her to do like madame work in the brothel or being a personal assistant and give her more freedoms.

Any plans to be able to do research and development for like better weapons more armor on ships ect.

Reactions: wolfwelp

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
I played the B version today and got crashes over and over again.
but all other bugs that i had with the B version seems to be gone so far.

Lidakinos

Dec 26, 2017
Has anyone experienced issues when game gets stuck at "loading" screen, then loading saves get stuck in the same way? I have to go back 5-10 saves to be able to get past the "loading" screen finally, loosing hours of progress?

yinlotus

May 14, 2017
Having a little trouble with the latest updates, when I close the game down the .exe file just disappears. Not deleted I don't think as it doesn't show up on the recycle bin, just gone. And when I try redownloading the game it wont redownload the exe file saying "Error: cannot open output file". Anyone know what is up?
Sounds to me like your anti virus is deleting the file and then blocking it. Try making an exception or turning it off while you play.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
One of the stretch goals on the list is the ability to join space battles in your own ship, Mount and Blade-style. It hasn't been picked yet though.

As for the bug that froze the game on "graduation," I managed to replicate and fix for 0.11c, which will likely release today or tomorrow. 0.11c is also likely going to be the last version before 0.11 stable.

Could you please send a broken save to throwaway734734@gmail.com? That will help me diagnose and fix.

lucian198

Feb 10, 2018
Sounds to me like your anti virus is deleting the file and then blocking it. Try making an exception or turning it off while you play.
Hi there, just wanted to say that it was the anti virus that was causing the trouble. I have since solved the issue and am happily playing the game once more. Thank you.

Reactions: yinlotus

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Yeah, this patch needed a major refactor for a variety of reasons. That's why it was initially a stretch goal. Sorry about the mess. Should be cleaned up soon.

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
Eagerly awaiting .11c, as the crashes often force me to reboot altogether. I was wondering a few things. Have you figured out a way to distinguish slaves (favorites) in the slave lists? As I said before, a few custom text colors choices would be awesome, as I could then signify group-types of favoites and such. I also will beg for a pair of next/previous buttons on the inspect screen, as having to reopen the slave list and find my place repeatedly gets old fast. Lastly, I am wondering whether their will be an update to the extremecontent bits, allowing the stationmaster to impregnate and so on. Without this, pregnancy fetish is deeply diminished.

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes