RandRand87

Nov 18, 2017
it is in the reddit post on .6

the "mod" is just a picture of a cat, it check if it is there,if so then allow, if not then dont. also chek options to allow content
Hello!

I have the mod, but all the slaves seem to be coming in "mostly obedient" already, except maybe a queen or so.
I don't have anything special under settings, except enable pregnancy and enable alien stuff?

Bonus: What is the practical difference between tourists and citizens? do citizens run out of money? If not, why allow tourists at all?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Here is the link the developer posted earlier

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Hello!

I have the mod, but all the slaves seem to be coming in "mostly obedient" already, except maybe a queen or so.
I don't have anything special under settings, except enable pregnancy and enable alien stuff?

Bonus: What is the practical difference between tourists and citizens? do citizens run out of money? If not, why allow tourists at all?
where did you put the mod file?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Can you please make "pet orgy bed"? Since there is a dance platform and other Pet specific furniture, it would be cool to have an orgy bed for just your pets so you can completely separate them from your normal slaves.

Edit If I have a child that I then put in the advanced vat, i can keep playing normally. I can save as well, but all of those saves lead to a lock screen when I try to load it. Both cheating and non cheating, I get the same problem, that the saves become useless after putting a child into one of the vats

Dec 3, 2017
And here I was excited that this was updated here but straight from one buggy version to the next buggy version. Guess I'll keep playing .09. While I'm here, is there anyway to reduce the memory load. The game eats a lot of memory for me. I'm trying to keep minimum tourist, no residents, and I sold over half my slaves (down to under 50) and it's using a lot.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
0.11a has a bug with pregnant slaves that cascades into save corruption (I hadn't checked save/load in the end-to-end test of slave birth/maturity). I also managed to break aging when I undid the cheats I used for testing.

This is a special case because it's no fun to play a broken build, so here's the link to 0.11b:

Kor123

Apr 7, 2018
New Bug: When a one of the babys is raised to 18 and you "wake her up", the game stops there and you can't play on.

Reactions: Lexxx

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
New Bug: When a one of the babys is raised to 18 and you "wake her up", the game stops there and you can't play on.
Is that while using the growth vats, and in 0.11a? If so, I wasn't sure they were working at all. I haven't tried them in 0.11b yet, was just waiting for that to finish downloading.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Throwaway734, can you say, how to reduce slaves fear?
You can't do anything to make less fear in the game right now. You can do it by editing the save file with a hex editor

BTW I also get this "When a one of the babies is raised to 18 and you "wake her up", the game stops there and you can't play on". It is a little like the incoming message bug. There is no way to escape this screen, other than shut the game down.

lucian198

Feb 10, 2018
Having a little trouble with the latest updates, when I close the game down the .exe file just disappears. Not deleted I don't think as it doesn't show up on the recycle bin, just gone. And when I try redownloading the game it wont redownload the exe file saying "Error: cannot open output file". Anyone know what is up?

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes