StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
More slave display is part of the "Station Graphics Overhaul" voting option, and a spa and gym are attached to the "More Slave Stats" option.

As for the arena stuff, we'll see. It depends on if it gets voted on, and the next stretch goal isn't happening until next month anyway (because stretch goals are expensive to produce and take a LOT of time).

Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
More slave display is part of the "Station Graphics Overhaul" voting option, and a spa and gym are attached to the "More Slave Stats" option.

As for the arena stuff, we'll see. It depends on if it gets voted on, and the next stretch goal isn't happening until next month anyway (because stretch goals are expensive to produce and take a LOT of time).
No worries, I was happy when it fist popped up and things seem to be moving quicker than most games. I suppose as you say writing takes most time, that is most of what other games are. that and high end cgs, but thats stills. Just keep doing things the way you are, I just throw ideas out there with no expectations or disappointments.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
So far I like it, I mean its good. I just need some things for a personal touch for my little office/room and I am good. To me these kind of games are fun but I always keep my faves to myself so I like so far I can do a little collection of "exotics" I like. But a threesome or orgy on my big bed or something would be really nice just like a way to treat my faves differently give them a better lifestyle as it were as they are not battling or being banged by general populace for profit I like idea of spoiling my fave pets a little.

Csilla

Donor
Aug 10, 2017
Another update, the dev is keeping a good pace. This update adds Pregnancy, adding tag. @crust @TheImage @N7

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
64 bit: - - -

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
Liked the base buiulding,But the models are shit.Clipping grainy very poor

If dev can improve on models he got something here.

as above the base building side is good ,Models bad and didnt really get my right hand working

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
11a seems the buggiest version I have played. Crashes and it did a weird thing with the text going crazy, with just some of the letters appearing. It cleared after restarting though. I feel like I am creating a lot of blonde light skin models lol, since the darker color is strange.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Sorry, but models aren't likely to change too substantially. They're part of a premade asset, and my 3D skills are nowhere near good enough to improve on them.

It's a beta release. The versions with the a/b suffixes are intended for testing.

That said, I'm not aware of the "text goes crazy" bug, but if it went away when you restarted, it might be a Unity thing.

Changing the C slider helps with dark-skinned slaves.

Reactions: Q Who

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
So we ever gonna get any way to make loyal non scarred slaves? I mean I like the pets and what not added since last time but I like my personal ones to not at least openly fear me, and feel lucky they are in my suite not in the brothel for public use...

I am not really seeing any way to calm down my runaway slave in my quaters I got her nice and loyal but she is always sobing and terrified shitless of me. I mean I can handle feer but I kind of want to spoil my little pet now she is loyal, but all I can do is terrify her even more it feels like...

Reactions: Csilla

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Another update, the dev is keeping a good pace. This update adds Pregnancy, adding tag. @crust @TheImage @N7

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
64 bit: - - -
Updated OP! Thanks!

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Is there still a restriction on the number of ships for us free loaders?

I've played a few versions and I've never been able to make more than one of the first few ships and non of the larger ships.

Yeto1964

Nov 12, 2017
One sugestion:
Could it be possible, to change save-path by user?
Will be helpfull for non-windows-user (like me -> Linux) to keep the save-files in the game-folder.
Pleeeeease:angel:

dkattack

Aug 17, 2017
When fucking a slave you can't get back to the main screen, the "close"-button is gone/not visible. Running in 1920*1080

Edit: tested other settings and there it works.

Edit 2: ...and then that as well was f'ed. This is a rather big bug

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes