• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
I Play the Game from the First version and for me it works better if you make a NEW GAME, The Dev can't test all Updates in the TIme and this understandable.

Bug: after i raid a station and try to get back to my station i was trapt in a black loading screen for over 20minuts the game have not Crashed in this time it was running.

To the Dev i Love the Game the Ideas you put in to the Game and i realy Love to be a Partreon for this Game Project so keep up the Good Work.

Yeto1964

Nov 12, 2017
...Bug: after i raid a station and try to get back to my station i was trapt in a black loading screen for over 20minuts the game have not Crashed in this time it was running....
Now I understand!!!
You are right, somtimes the game is freezing (but I cannot reproduce them).
It happens from time to time, so I save often and early :angel:

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
Now I understand!!!
You are right, somtimes the game is freezing (but I cannot reproduce them).
It happens from time to time, so I save often and early :angel:
i have reproduce that bug now 10 from 10 testings its grrrrrr but hey we get the game for free so yeaaaa^^

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
This game just keeps getting better and better and more like games I love now if we could only get some combat scenes/animations for space battles.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Thanks for all the bug reports. I have a good list now.

Also, you can totally enslave your own children. Just use the extreme content mod, which adds a whole shitload of stuff that Patreon bans (the mildly sexual murder scene, a bunch of rape, etc). You can populate the entire station with your own children. Who am I to judge?

Jul 27, 2017
I'm confused. How do I get the latest version of the content mod? I found some old versions using google, but I'm not sure they will work.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
When fucking a slave you can't get back to the main screen, the "close"-button is gone/not visible. Running in 1920*1080

Edit: tested other settings and there it works.

Edit 2: ...and then that as well was f'ed. This is a rather big bug
Are you playing in window mode? If so try full screen, it should solve this problem

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Sorry, but models aren't likely to change too substantially. They're part of a premade asset, and my 3D skills are nowhere near good enough to improve on them.

It's a beta release. The versions with the a/b suffixes are intended for testing.

That said, I'm not aware of the "text goes crazy" bug, but if it went away when you restarted, it might be a Unity thing.

Changing the C slider helps with dark-skinned slaves.
Yes I used the c slider on them and other slider combinaions on the ones that had zombie color skin. I always max out the height, leg and torso sliders. When you do this the camera angle can never look the face close. I am not sure if this can be corrected. The slaves that are standing up on suite and other spaces are all facing with their backs to the camera angle. could you have them stand facing you? since these are unused spaces it is not like items that I can rotate to orient them correctly for viewing

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
it is a pretty good game what i could play it around it crashing almost everytime I needed to add to the station

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Thanks for all the bug reports. I have a good list now.

Also, you can totally enslave your own children. Just use the extreme content mod, which adds a whole shitload of stuff that Patreon bans (the mildly sexual murder scene, a bunch of rape, etc). You can populate the entire station with your own children. Who am I to judge?
Where do we find this mod?

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
I'm confused. How do I get the latest version of the content mod? I found some old versions using google, but I'm not sure they will work.
dude, the extrme content "mod" is a picture of a cat, it is only a check, if it there content will apear, also chekc in option menu

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
Where do we find this mod?
it is in the reddit post on .6

the "mod" is just a picture of a cat, it check if it is there,if so then allow, if not then dont. also chek options to allow content

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes