Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
Very promising game.

I tried basicly every key on my keyboard/mouse but couldn't find out how to rotate view in the station.
Also is there a way to place the furniture looking in another direction?

The problem i had with the above is that this way the slaves are always placed behind the torture pillars/milking machines, so i can't enjoy the view properly :(.
using the keys on your keyboard to type "rotate" in the searchfield with the "search this thread" option only results in 5 posts... so you re right dude: i should post a third time that you can rotate the furniture with q and e. I'm happy you noticed the lack in the amount of posts telling ppl to rotate furniture with q and r so that i can rewrite, that you can rotate furniture with q and e.

So to answer your question: you can rotate furniture with q and e because q and e are the hotkeys for rotating furniture. pleased to help dude.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
using the keys on your keyboard to type "rotate" in the searchfield with the "search this thread" option only results in 5 posts... so you re right dude: i should post a third time that you can rotate the furniture with q and e. I'm happy you noticed the lack in the amount of posts telling ppl to rotate furniture with q and r so that i can rewrite, that you can rotate furniture with q and e.

So to answer your question: you can rotate furniture with q and e because q and e are the hotkeys for rotating furniture. pleased to help dude.
Thanks and sorry for beeing so lazy.

ArthSalem

Jun 3, 2017

Or pushing down the scroll-button for that matter

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I don't blame people for not reading 17 (aside: holy shit, 17?! You guys are awesome.) pages of discussion.

Sorting should be fixed in 0.11, and I'm adding the hormone/surgery panels to the "new slave" screen, which should stop them from being lost in the shuffle so easily.

I think you're mostly in line with my thinking on content (though you described a couple voting options' worth of stuff). A lot of that fits into the "Station Graphics Overhaul" voting option, which is planned to add a bunch of decorative items, as well as the "decoration" slave assignment and a rework of the terrible existing models. Have also added the "Park" room to that list, and will add the zoo as a part of the "more slave assignments" voting option.

Quests have been kicking around in my head for a while, but I'm torn. I hated them in Anno 2070, but I'm sure they could be done right. Will think on that more and might add as another voting option in the future.

The arena and clinic are on my brainstorming list since the project's inception (because I stole everything from Free Cities), but I always found the health system in FC to be kind of annoying, so I moved it off the available list. I think swapping it to serve citizens might be a good idea. As for the arena, that would be a whole stretch goal because of the amount of new code around fighting mechanics, and it didn't seem as important as some of the other ones, but I'll add it to the list when more of the "core" stuff is cleared.

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
holy... didn t think you d be so... in favor... of those suggestions <3 but he he can t await those polls already

RandRand87

Nov 18, 2017
the writing is already a time-consuming part of development, and multiplying that by 10 or more to include unique material for different slaves is not sustainable while I'm working by myself.

Would it help if there were some way to "favorite" slaves, so you could see just the special ones in your list?

The writing is pretty good as it is, I don't think you need to write up complex stories for us, let our imagination do it. Enslaving an EX, or making a small harem of princesses is good enough! It's just that I have like 80 princesses that I have an issue with. A bit of intro is all we need... just look at this one:

A way to favorite slaves would definitely help, also being able to change a slave's assignment from the list would be awesome (no need for complex interface stuff, if the assignment could be clicked to cycle through all 4 of them it would be enough for now)

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
There's a list of quirks sort of like what you described that you can see when you click on them (which is different for each way you acquire slaves). They're not quite that long, but it's stuff like "had a secret side business selling handmade trinkets" or "sacrificed herself to the raiders to save her sister."

The slave list is getting crowded, but I'll add the assignment selector to the UI feature list (not for this update though).

Reactions: ArthSalem and SenPC

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Idea for the gladiator games:

A fighting skill stat for the slaves and visitors, and then visitors pay to fight against virgin slaves. If they win the fight they may take the virginity of the gladiatrix as price. The more often a virgin slave wins the more visitors desire her and stronger opponents challenge her. Of course you earn more and more money this way too.

And undesired slaves should get disposed in the arena roman style, either in unfair fights versus monsters or giant slave massacres where groups like 10 vs. 10 fight.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Now you've got me really thinking about this fighting pit thing. I might add it to the next stretch goal list.

Design:
New stat: Fighting Skill (increases with won fights, and increases victory chance in the pit)
New Room: Fighting Pit
New Furniture: Bleachers, Prep Station (holds non-fighting pit fighters), Arena, Lethal Arena, Audience Arena, and Monster Arena
New assignments for each arena type
Nonlethal: When one is defeated, the other will take advantage using the victors' strap on, then they both switch out for new slaves.
Lethal: More money than nonlethal, but can deplete quickly
Monster: Basically a meatgrinder for slaves. Likely only one monster option, but I'll try to make it a good one.
Audience: Fights between slaves and paying customers. Obedient slaves intentionally lose.
Bleachers: Produce money per user when there is a pit fight, more for lethal and monster, more for virgin fighters in nonlethal.
Box seats: less dense, but a lot more money per fight. Rich people only
Pit seats: Dense viewing for poor people
New Slave Events: Exotic Beast (only for pit fighters)

Synergies:
With threesome/orgy update:
Watch the end in more detail
With "More Slave Assignments" update:
"Public Service" slave post on box seats

"Pit Fighter" voting option (down the line)
Join fights yourself

ArthSalem

Jun 3, 2017
Now you've got me really thinking about this fighting pit thing. I might add it to the next stretch goal list.

Design:
New stat: Fighting Skill (increases with won fights, and increases victory chance in the pit)
New Furniture: Bleachers, Prep Station (holds non-fighting pit fighters), Arena, Lethal Arena, Audience Arena, and Monster Arena
Nonlethal: When one is defeated, the other will take advantage using the victors' strap on, then they both switch out for new slaves.
Monster: Basically a meatgrinder for slaves. Likely only one monster option, but I'll try to make it a good one.
Audience: Fights between slaves and paying customers. Obedient slaves intentionally lose.
Bleachers: Produce money per user when there is a pit fight, more for lethal and monster, more for virgin fighters in nonlethal.

Synergies:

Join fights yourself
Awesome idea!! Perhaps you could even incorporate the hormone treatment/plastic surgery stuff with which you could modify the fighter slaves??

With that I mean hormone injections of feral wild life/monsters and the like (Comic stuff like radio-active spiders and so on give us a Vemon-slave lol)
Plastic surgery as in giving your slaves claws and what not.

Maybe even get the slaves surgery which imcorporates bio-mechanical limbs which been torn off during Lethal or Monster fights.

That way you could possibly even create an extra branch of pitfighting... Undead/Cyborg fighting..

Reactions: Q Who

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017

Design:

Synergies:

Join fights yourself
Sounds really awesome. You can also add nice money drains this way.
First money drain is for training the gladiatrixes.
Second money drain would be training/aquiring the monsters.
Third money drain would be combat equipment for the gladiatrixes if you want to implement it.
Fourth money drain/fun events would be trying to hunt "amazonlike" women for gladiator fights. These can be of various kinds, primitive nations to as technological advanced nations as yourself.

That way you could possibly even create an extra branch of pitfighting... Undead/Cyborg fighting..
This way you could for fun resurrect emperor Commodus and clone him and use him as elite opponent for the slave fights :D

Reactions: ArthSalem

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
i love money drain ^^ makes games interesting/challenging.
There also could be a hidden stat with happiness among the citizens or tourism rating so the arena has an option where it could cost most of the time but you reduce the risk to be overthrown by revolution or suffer grater losses by declining numbers of rich tourist. And if you "sacrifice" a gladiatrix or "dump" an unworthy slave in a deathmatch brings both happiness and money.
Though i guess that ll need a lot more coding... at least combined with all the other stuff...

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I think have threesome\orgy just makes sense with so many slaves, will they be displayed in any way? No when you choose a slave to have sex with she is displayed, how are you able to display this? I also like the fighting ideas, seems like fun. I was thinking that lack of interaction with your slaves she have some sort of impact on them. I have over 150 slaves and there is no actual reason to need to interact with them. Managing your slaves to achieve suit a fetish, you might care for having to torture x times per time passed or they become less fearful. Maybe to increase hate, but which ever style that evolves from mods, as I have a different taste, so reason to maintain your slave. I think this was mentioned but , other ways to display your slaves or in locations other than your suite. Maybe having different rooms for the suite that dont really do anything but offer other display options. Something like a pool, or exercise room filled with slaves. Nice to see things are always moving forward. Thanks

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes