Zyrken

Aug 17, 2017
Huh still have the issue where I get stuck at loading screens sometimes. I can hear the game playing but the screen is stuck loading.
Seem to happen after I use the galaxy map.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Well seems like I encountered another in it. The surgery center is broken nothing in it anymore.
Thanks for confirming this for me. I was able to awaken a vat grown clone. just all the customization options are gone now. This game is more complex then 99.9 percent of the adult games here. It should be fixed soon enough with this developer, I guess too much too soon. I do like this game a lot. I finished dreams of desire the other day. There is no real reason to play again, since I have seen all the good endings. That's why this game is fun, with this update I am playing in a totally differently way than i was before.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
1. The game is okay but it crashes a lot of time.
2. Gets stuck while loading or sometimes doesn't respond
3.If I select to help a fallen slave ,the continue button gets missing
4. Is it possible to convert the game from unity to renplay?
5.Any console or some kind of code?

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
How can I attack or capture a faction ?All I could do is that declare war but nothing happens :(
you need a fleet/militery, u need to conquor every planet they have, you also, to hammer the last nail in the coffin, to take over their home system as well. but to start that you will need a desk in the suite to acses the galexcy map

desk
then look around
then build up your fleet
dont raid or conquore any other factions planets till you are prepared
before you even attack them, build defences on the planets you own first, it will cost 850K apox ametly to get 12K defence and 10K for salvage drones
then once u done that then you may go on your war path, have fun

iv never done it as for i tend to take some time building up my forces and planets first

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Can you please make "pet orgy bed"? Since there is a dance platform and other Pet specific furniture, it would be cool to have an orgy bed for just your pets so you can completely separate them from your normal slaves.

Edit If I have a child that I then put in the advanced vat, i can keep playing normally. I can save as well, but all of those saves lead to a lock screen when I try to load it. Both cheating and non cheating, I get the same problem, that the saves become useless after putting a child into one of the vats
Is there any console code of this game? And how to apply them?

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
you need a fleet/militery, u need to conquor every planet they have, you also, to hammer the last nail in the coffin, to take over their home system as well. but to start that you will need a desk in the suite to acses the galexcy map

desk
then look around
then build up your fleet
dont raid or conquore any other factions planets till you are prepared
before you even attack them, build defences on the planets you own first, it will cost 850K apox ametly to get 12K defence and 10K for salvage drones
then once u done that then you may go on your war path, have fun

iv never done it as for i tend to take some time building up my forces and planets first
I got the desk,also conquered 1 area of the galaxy.
1) How can I build up my fleet?
2)Is there any cheatcode on this game?
3)Is anything on the suite is clickable & can I select an item put that girl on that item??exp-bed,dance pool,orgy bed
4)If I want some girl to be on my suite which option should I choose?

Dec 3, 2017
One possible consideration for the future would be to add levels to the station. It would mean instead of one huge sprawling layout that you could organize a few smaller floors. You could have a residential floor or a hotel floor or mixed however you like. I might also allow you to a few less sprites on screen.
Flavour-wise, I know if I was bent on galactic domination, I would probably want to keep my my office/collection/war room and fleet away from the common rabble.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
I got the desk,also conquered 1 area of the galaxy.
1) How can I build up my fleet?
2)Is there any cheatcode on this game?
3)Is anything on the suite is clickable & can I select an item put that girl on that item??exp-bed,dance pool,orgy bed
4)If I want some girl to be on my suite which option should I choose?
1 you build a militery area, just like you woul for a brothle or any other area
2 other than using a text/hex editor on the saves, no
3 if a girl is selected to be in the suite then she will rotate with the things that she can use, dancing, grav dacing orgy bed, norma bed, please master, ect

there is 2 difretn groups i guess u could call them, in the suite, 1 is slaves stationed there and the other is pets. pets use the show platform, pet bed, kenal if they disobident and the scraching post the rest of the items are for the normal slaves

send to suite os for dancing and pet is sorta a show case thing.

Dslibre

Dec 29, 2017
Thanks for confirming this for me. I was able to awaken a vat grown clone. just all the customization options are gone now. This game is more complex then 99.9 percent of the adult games here. It should be fixed soon enough with this developer, I guess too much too soon. I do like this game a lot. I finished dreams of desire the other day. There is no real reason to play again, since I have seen all the good endings. That's why this game is fun, with this update I am playing in a totally differently way than i was before.
I agree. Bringing pregnacy stuff in that soon wasnt a good pick from the patrons. Sadly that s how it works.

Myself i add picked stuff that seemed a lot more "groundwork" and more important atm aka rules assistant, stats rework for slaves, more slave roles.

So yeah, no wonder such heavy stuff bring in issues.

Luckily we have a solid dev behind all this. So hurray !

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
1. The game is okay but it crashes a lot of time.
2. Gets stuck while loading or sometimes doesn't respond
3.If I select to help a fallen slave ,the continue button gets missing
4. Is it possible to convert the game from unity to renplay?
5.Any console or some kind of code?
1.-3. Well, that is normal for a game being developed and below 1.0 release state. It is still alpha and major bugs occur.

4. Renplay? You surely wanted to state Ren'Py, right? No, it is not. It is a developer's first and most important decision, which platform is most suitable for his needs. If it is Unity for 3D graphics, then the game will probably be Unity until the end. Recoding / Porting it to another platform is too complicated and time consuming. Furthermore, I do not know if Ren'Py actually has bone transforms accessible in its current release.

5. Many posts refered to CheatEngine for altering the money (type:double). I think you can work that out on your own.
IF you still are in need of a 'console' the best way to implement that is to alter the C-Sharp-assembly.dll in the managed folder. BepIn/IPA plugins alter that for Illusion games that are based on Unity. But the console alone wont help much, since there is no input line, since you can just call the inspectors and not alter ingame (if you used Unity a lot, you know that you can just do changes in the developer suite). So you would have to program a PlugIn (not recommended).

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
1.-3. Well, that is normal for a game being developed and below 1.0 release state. It is still alpha and major bugs occur.

4. Renplay? You surely wanted to state Ren'Py, right? No, it is not. It is a developer's first and most important decision, which platform is most suitable for his needs. If it is Unity for 3D graphics, then the game will probably be Unity until the end. Recoding / Porting it to another platform is too complicated and time consuming. Furthermore, I do not know if Ren'Py actually has bone transforms accessible in its current release.

5. Many posts refered to CheatEngine for altering the money (type:double). I think you can work that out on your own.
IF you still are in need of a 'console' the best way to implement that is to alter the C-Sharp-assembly.dll in the managed folder. BepIn/IPA plugins alter that for Illusion games that are based on Unity. But the console alone wont help much, since there is no input line, since you can just call the inspectors and not alter ingame (if you used Unity a lot, you know that you can just do changes in the developer suite). So you would have to program a PlugIn (not recommended).
That's why I don't like unity games ,it crashes a lot of time,hard to put console code,also the game lags :(

Tweaker69

Aug 12, 2016
That's why I don't like unity games ,it crashes a lot of time,hard to put console code,also the game lags :(
Unity was a solid choice for this project. Ren'Py is a VN player, and RPGMaker is, well... RPGMaker. The scope of this game falls WAY out of either of their leagues. You can easily avoid playing Unity games, however, as the Engine-Used is placed as a tag next to each game's Title.

I was wondering if he know that it has bad crash problems why did he release it when it is not really playable?
Not quite sure what you mean by this. .11a was released to his beta testers, and the subsequent releases are his attempts to address the problems encountered. If you want to avoid buggy releases, look for the versions without lettering. The latest stable build was .10 (no suffix). It WOULD certainly be nice to keep a stable build download, along with the very latest buggy build, in the OP.

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes