Dslibre

Dec 29, 2017
Maybe try and check the controls before launching the game. Also i m not sure if the dev has fixed the bug that wouldnt save custom control settings. I had to use my keyboard in qwerty mode back then.

As for controls, well you pick a type of room to create and then click and drag to make it the size you want. Then you click in that room to add furnitures.

Overall it works basically like any other management/builder game

To the dev : while an interactive and complete tutorial would be nice, maybe you could insert a video tutorial in the game that goes over the basics ?

Embarrassment

May 19, 2017
"Captain's Personal Log, stardate 41772.3. Voyager's crew has taken to enjoying a particular holoprogram procured during our latest foray into the Delta Quadrant. Seven of Nine has spent a great deal of time analysing it in her laboratory, and for some reason has lately been displaying some very awkward behaviour. Though I have not yet partaken, I am becoming more & more tempted into taking a personal trip to the holodeck myself..."

Stationmaster version 0.12

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Sweet been waiting for .12 gonna have me some fun tonight hehehehe

jaevulen

Oct 22, 2017
"Incoming raids" is actually one of the stretch goals being voted on at the moment, and that was kind of the vision I had for it. It looks like it's currently being beaten pretty soundly by the gender overhaul and fighting pit, but it's likely that it will make it in someday.
oh awesome! and I guess attacking other bases by invading wouldnt be a farfetched thing after and if the base defending part is done.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Is it somehow possible to make obedient slaves disobidient again so that you can torture them again?

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
The sensory noise implant will drive them permanently insane, which locks obedience to zero. Not sure if that's what you're looking for though.

Also, 0.12 (the one that was just posted) has a more detailed help menu under the pause menu.

Reactions: Q Who

busterdude

Aug 3, 2017
i do not no what he put in 12 but for me it does not work it dies on start up i guess i wasted my time downloading it

busterdude

Aug 3, 2017
amd a6-9220 radeon r4 5 compute cores 2c +3g 2.50 ghz
ram 4 gb
windows 10 64 bit
if you need more just let me no what

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Radeon R4 might gave problems with the shader stuff, but I don't have one to test with. I'm going to try to include lower quality settings some time here, but not sure exactly when.

matta

May 25, 2017
"Captain's Personal Log, stardate 41772.3. Voyager's crew has taken to enjoying a particular holoprogram procured during our latest foray into the Delta Quadrant. Seven of Nine has spent a great deal of time analysing it in her laboratory, and for some reason has lately been displaying some very awkward behaviour. Though I have not yet partaken, I am becoming more & more tempted into taking a personal trip to the holodeck myself..."

Stationmaster version 0.12

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks mate

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
The new models are AMAZING!!!! Looking forward what the rest will look like. I would personally like to see the fountain return for the hallway for more options.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Great work still crossing fingers a way to spoil my "pets" will show up one day.

busterdude

Aug 3, 2017
i figured out why i can not get it to work i think my antivirus program has been eating the exe i went in to the folder
to try a different graphics seting and the exe was gone and now i can not get the exe out of the zip i looked in virus program the exe is not there

busterdude

Aug 3, 2017
i got it to work it was runing good till i was in the slave market and it crashed but till then it ran good so it was not the new graphics but it was my antivirus program that was not letting it run

Reactions: Q Who
3.70 star(s) 53 Votes