StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Unfortunately, I don't own a Mac, so I can't really see what's going on there. Have you tried the Windows version with Wine?

The graphics upgrade was mostly in the station view. Most of the furniture has been redone, as well as several of the floors and walls. The rest of the replacement should be done for 0.13, and the graphics overhaul voting option will encompass the furniture additions and "decoration" assignment.

As for DAZ models, I don't think I can do that. I'm using a character library made by the same company, but it has its own models, and is brittle as shit.

frank42

Donor
May 16, 2017
Great game I love it! The only thing I noticed is you have to hit a certen spot when placing Lux Hotel Suites ,building everything just fine.

NegativeInches

Apr 23, 2018
For mac peeps,
Game is currently bugged if you launch the app directly. Cannot exit/save and cannot enter Galaxy Map.
Workaround: Enter app package content -> Go to MacOS and launch the stationmaster.exec directly. This would prompt terminal to open by default. App should work this way, otherwise observe any error log in terminal. Save files will be generated in parent folder of stationmaster.app.

Tested on high sierra intel 4000 graphics

Alternatively, Wine works as well with Windows version. Just remember to ensure it is 64 bit and you include directx dll or prepare to fry scramble eggs with your mac.

DrChaoz

Sep 22, 2017
For the mac version issues, are you pulling the .app file out of the zip? If you leave it in, a lot of stuff gets fucky.
Yup the .app files are stand-alone and not within zip. Tried the .11 version and same issues. No save and no galaxy map

DrChaoz

Sep 22, 2017
Alternatively, Wine works as well with Windows version. Just remember to ensure it is 64 bit and you include directx dll or prepare to fry scramble eggs with your mac.
I've tried Wine but no success. Could you tell me how to ensure it is 64 bit and include directx dll?

DrChaoz

Sep 22, 2017
For mac peeps,
Game is currently bugged if you launch the app directly. Cannot exit/save and cannot enter Galaxy Map.
Workaround: Enter app package content -> Go to MacOS and launch the stationmaster.exec directly. This would prompt terminal to open by default. App should work this way, otherwise observe any error log in terminal. Save files will be generated in parent folder of stationmaster.app.

Tested on high sierra intel 4000 graphics

Thanks for the tip. It works! Just for learning purposes though, how to ensure Wine settings are optimized for this?

Deadaelus

Aug 29, 2017
I just discovered this game and was interested in the concept of brothel + starbase management so I gave it a try.
Expecting to be disapointed looking at the graphics and the emptiness of the beginning, I finally really enjoyed playing it !
Sure, it is an early version and there is a lot of development to do (more random events for example) but it is promising and already perfectly playable for a bunch of hours (and no bug encountered which is a really appreciable thing). So, for those who like business management and a bit of space exploration whith an army fleet, do not hesitate and try it.
Now, I am eagerly expecting the next steps :)

Reactions: Q Who

Samael999

Jul 26, 2017
hello
i like this game. Nice idea strategy + adult content...
I have only two problem
1. after some progres game slow down very much, not matter how quality select
2. i realy invite more options for slaves...

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I've done some more optimization in 0.13 alpha, which became available to $10 patrons today (and have more planned for 0.13 proper, which will release next weekend if all goes well). It's a constant battle though.

As for more options, if you mean things for them to do, you're in luck, because 0.13 added 6 new jobs.

Flixerine

Dec 25, 2017
I've done some more optimization in 0.13 alpha, which became available to $10 patrons today (and have more planned for 0.13 proper, which will release next weekend if all goes well). It's a constant battle though.

As for more options, if you mean things for them to do, you're in luck, because 0.13 added 6 new jobs.
Have been checking this game out for a while, impressed with the speed of updates and the potential, I really hope this'll become even bigger content wise, would be happy to pay some money for a game like that.

Out of curiosity, where do you see the game in a year or two?

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I currently have concrete plans for about 20 updates, ranging from graphics stuff like decorative furniture to new gameplay elements like joining battles in your own ship. I usually release an update every two weeks or so, making that about a year's worth of development (could be 1.5 years total, depending on how smoothly some of them go). Once that's done, the plan is to begin the sequel (I'm not sure what that will be yet, but I have a couple vague ideas kicking around).

Reactions: Flint and Q Who

Fjar2365

Jan 6, 2018
Not bad, I would like more graphically interactions with slaves . when you have sex with them its the same position and it looks like there in water and not on a bed. But I do like the game.

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
heyo all you gorgeous perverts, just out of curiosity, does anyone have version 0.6 and 0.7?

that is the first public build and the one after that, thanks in advance :)

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Not bad, I would like more graphically interactions with slaves . when you have sex with them its the same position and it looks like there in water and not on a bed. But I do like the game.
I find that it depends on the slave's fear/obedience level that determines the position but the only ones I've seen are happy/sad versions of missionary and doggystyle

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I find that it depends on the slave's fear/obedience level that determines the position but the only ones I've seen are happy/sad versions of missionary and doggystyle
I hacked my slaves to have no fear and total obedience, I do not notice much difference. Graphics are the same as a girl with 0 obedience and total fear. The only difference I notice is she fakes as smile in the text.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Not sure if you have the extreme content mod, but there are three animations each for missionary and doggy. There's the one where the drone has her, the one where you're holding her down, and the one where she's lying still.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Not sure if you have the extreme content mod, but there are three animations each for missionary and doggy. There's the one where the drone has her, the one where you're holding her down, and the one where she's lying still.
I had been on a Honey Select site recently. I never thought about it, but HS is a Unity game. Is there any chance to use that engine, or however it is correctly phrased. Since they both use the same engine, would you be able to use that for the standing models and sex? Basically so the slaves look better in micro, not the macro of the station.

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes