lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
i figured out why i can not get it to work i think my antivirus program has been eating the exe i went in to the folder
to try a different graphics seting and the exe was gone and now i can not get the exe out of the zip i looked in virus program the exe is not there
yea, it happens sometimes, i jsut got 1 folder for all vertion i get and white listed that folder
same with th steam folder

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
The sensory noise implant will drive them permanently insane, which locks obedience to zero. Not sure if that's what you're looking for though.
Thanks, this sounds like it will work for my purposes.
My idea is to lock most captured planetary elites forever in the slave/torture hangers and make a nice gallery of them in my suite.

Two small ideas in this regard:
1. Permanent versions of the slave/torture hangers like the improved diary milking machine so the slaves don't need to sleep.
2. Manual placement of the slaves on the slave/torture hangers etc. so that i can for example lock all virgins/blondes/whatever together in one area and others in another area.

LPGammler

Oct 11, 2017
When I click the "Vat Slave Ready" notification, nothing happens. How do I get the Slaves to leave the Advanced Growth Vat again?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
When I click the "Vat Slave Ready" notification, nothing happens. How do I get the Slaves to leave the Advanced Growth Vat again?
You are supposed to be given the choice to keep it or not.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Maybe I am dumb but I just am not noticing a difference in the models really they look the same as before :/

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Maybe I am dumb but I just am not noticing a difference in the models really they look the same as before :/
They are the same. Nipples and vag have more detail . 5 different of each randomly assigned.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I see one small bug in .12 I cannot select slaves in slave hangers.

DrChaoz

Sep 22, 2017
Mac version doesn't allow saves. And the galaxy map is empty after building the desk in suite

LPGammler

Oct 11, 2017
By the way, is there any way to turn furniture items like Hangers? They all point away from me by default.

Shpendik

Apr 18, 2018
I think the game is too easy at least for the current version of it. Capturing number of solar systems in one go, Don't even bother reading about the planet or its defenses since it doesn't matter, Cant find use for diplomacy, Enemy raids automatically failing and so on.
I feel like a lot of content is just being ignored by me for its uselessness at the current build.

Don't get me wrong here, I still enjoyed the game and i hope to see how its develops in the future, just my 2 cents here.

By the way, is there any way to turn furniture items like Hangers? They all point away from me by default.
Middle mouse click, Though it doesn't matter much, Only aesthetically.

StationmasterDev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
For the mac version issues, are you pulling the .app file out of the zip? If you leave it in, a lot of stuff gets fucky.

As for assigning specific slaves to specific places, that's something that's been requested before, but it's a lot of AI and interface work compared to the payoff. It's on the list, but likely won't happen for a while (idea is to be able to click and drag people with a security drone, but only after pathing happens.).

Reactions: stauffi

Jack1698

Aug 25, 2017
I don't suppose there are hidden hotkeys for building? It takes a long time to try to build 100 brothel booths

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Doesn't happen here. I can click the Notiofication and the button changes its color, while I'm clicking on it, but then nothing happens.
did the save you are using ever get used in .11 ? did you try it with a new game?

nemojmeje111

Nov 14, 2017
@throwaway734 the memory optimization is amazing in .12. The game still runs like shit on my dgpu (probably because it's 1GB) but it runs on 30-60 on my integrated gpu with no crashing. Nicely done!

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Some of the object models have been updated like the travel gate. As far as the slave models go I would like to see some Daz models used if they are compatible with the game.

3.70 star(s) 53 Votes