tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
I have to wonder if that's a problem with Unity, not just this game. Endless Legends does it as well, when the game gets late enough and there's so many movements and updates to do. I think I've heard other 'late game' parts of games have had issues (Cities Skyline, I think, comes to mind).
Never played endless legends so I cant say anything about that game, but I've put hundreds of hours into Cities and I've never experienced this sort of "lag", even after 5+ hours of playing, it doesn't bug down so to speak.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
View attachment 264104 are this missing texture?
how to fix it?
I to would like to know, didn't have this issue in .19 or any other. Are we missing something?

Edit - Ran into one girl out of many with no nipples?? lol
--Edit after playing new version for a few hours --The nipple thing went away they were places horizontal ;) but then the Picture above pops in with the ghost panties.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
was it the plunging of a knife into women while raping them
To be fair i found that entire senario wastefull.
Why kill 2 good slaves?

That is my biggest problem with stationmaster.
The lack of pragmatic evil options in certian quests.
I mostly avoid leaving the station for that exact reason.
I get a random even with nearly no choice that always end up with my charater doing evil for evil sake.
Rather then for pragmatic reasons.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
To be fair i found that entire senario wastefull.
Why kill 2 good slaves?

That is my biggest problem with stationmaster.
The lack of pragmatic evil options in certian quests.
I mostly avoid leaving the station for that exact reason.
I get a random even with nearly no choice that always end up with my charater doing evil for evil sake.
Rather then for pragmatic reasons.
That is why it is part of "extreme" content. It is not my cup of tea as well so I just edit what I don't care for. The game is so well done otherwise I don't mind too much as its easy to correct. This game is less than a year old and has come a really long way.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
OK, been wondering this cause it seems like i'm missing something... What are the Prerequisites, precondtions, etc... to start any if not all of these random events.
Been playing since i think version .16 seems like things arn't clicking lol

Is there not a list somewhere if not is there someone or the Dev that could throw one together? Please :giggle:

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
OK, been wondering this cause it seems like i'm missing something... What are the Prerequisites, precondtions, etc... to start any if not all of these random events.

Is there not a list somewhere if not is there someone or the Dev that could throw one together? Please :giggle:
Do you have the extreme content mod?

Reactions: Jeepster

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Yes i do, but been using it off and on, started a new game without it. I can always put in after a bit longer. But last game i had it in like the 5 games prior actually... they both with/without seem slow... on popping anything but my request still stands for a list ;) <<<--- After 5 hours... one party and invited to confed's house for them to say peace not war is way to win people yadayada. 2 groups threw money at me. this game so far total of 7 hours, and those people (race Red) still have not come threw Black hole Age 1000yrs + etc. even on randoms... there has to be somekind of Unlock .

Jan 22, 2018
@StationmasterDev can you fix grafic? I found various graphical problems related to the GPU for example low GPU usage and low FPS, i test this game with GTX970, GTX1060, GTX1080ti same problems, infact increase CPU usage

in the screen you can see the problem
Pc spec used --> CPU:i7 4970k, GPU GTX970, RAM:16Gb, Game on SSD:Crucial MX500

First screen i do 10 fps on second 8 FPS

View attachment 257542
View attachment 257544
Same Problem

ddh8

Mar 4, 2019

If you navigate to your game folder at: Stationmaster 0.20Windows\Stationmaster_Data\StreamingAssets\Text\SlaveEvents
you'll find all the possible slave events in the game. Triggers are shown with {}, for example {nothastag factionleader}{obedience low}{nothastag corrupted}{nothastag insane} means the trigger is for any slave that isn't a undisciplined rival, has low obedience, isn't corrupted, and isn't insane.

Keep in mind this'll spoil any story events that you may be interested in, so viewer beware.

If you wanted to modify any of these events, you can do it with Notepad++, but you'll want to check out before you do, since if you're fucking around there's a good chance you can break the whole events system if you don't know what you're doing.

Also keep in mind that that reference is out of date, and the dev is adding stuff that'll render it obsolete.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
After reading threw the text i found one really bad thng i have been doing wrong. Sticking them in SPA lol By the time they leave there they are almost always devoted. o_O:cautious: Guess the spa is for only my Favs :love: ... looks into starting a fresh game.

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
After reading threw the text i found one really bad thng i have been doing wrong. Sticking them in SPA lol By the time they leave there they are almost always devoted. o_O:cautious: Guess the spa is for only my Favs :love: ... looks into starting a fresh game.
I always assign my new slaves to the spa, also have a ruleset that automatically transfers them elsewhere once their loyalty is maxed out. I'm just confused about insane and corrupted slaves. Is there any way to bring them out of it? Make an insane or corrupted slave devoted? So far, despite spending a lot of time in the spa, it always resets loyalty back to 0 and fear back to 100 very regularly.

Did I mention rule sets are awesome in a management game?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
You mean they are required in a management game. Well, at least once you get descent numbers of subjects/slaves/whatever on the clock. Sadly I've never seen many games with robust rules management systems that weren't either glitchy as all hell, just as hard to manage and set up as going without, or just not really consistently comprehensive. That's one of the reasons I tend to keep my numbers low so I can avoid RAs if I need to or don't like that game's RA. Haven't really tried this game's RA because I heard of a number of bugs existed with it and I never really liked Free City's RA, neither the new one or the old one.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Not sure if its a bug or this is how it works. Fresh game 120 slaves 50 tour 40+ citz. I took over some planets, turned off game for the night. Began to play this morning took over 2 planets then the FAE quest popped.
I saved before hand, clicked get INFO then found out who it was, i took over her plant 6 planets prior?? WAIT she was human last night. and at 95% loyal/O .
I got info and location of black hole etc... and she lived thru the torture then 2 other humans turned FAE?? after i shut it down to cool fans down a bit. So i have 3 FAE without ever attacking... :)
3 hours later and still no planet attack mission i even gained 10 more planets and brought slave count down to the 70+ to help with Lag.
Side note - Mission with red aliens coming out of black hole still not popped yet, normal that is one of the first ones :(

Edit - Ascended !! She finally showed!! and man is she ugly!! Yes, i know she is 1500+ years old but Dammm....She used to be cute... Gonna have to look for my save from 17 or 18 and copy paste :D

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
I'm probably not cut out for this game is trying to offer. I can't bring myself to sell any of my slaves and want them all to be happy. 130+ slaves at this point with only 6 planets that I'm always bailing out of trouble - but damn if 10 millions is a lot to pay! Stupid worthless governors. Almost makes me want to send a proxy but that'd mean separating myself from one of my precious slaves... Not happening.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
I always assign my new slaves to the spa, also have a ruleset that automatically transfers them elsewhere once their loyalty is maxed out.
How I set up my rules set:

1) Location condition: Spa. Stay until loyalty = 100 and fear = 0, then transfer to school.
2) School location condition, stay until until smarts = 100, then transfer to speed training.
3) Speed training location condition, stay until speed = 100, then transfer to strength training.
4) Strength training location condition, stay until strength = 100, then transfer to sex training.
5) Sex training location condition, stay until sex skill = 100, then transfer to suite.

Thus I just toss new slaves into the spa and by the time they make to it the bedroom they're basically uberfrau. No further input required.

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
How I set up my rules set:

1) Location condition: Spa. Stay until loyalty = 100 and fear = 0, then transfer to school.
2) School location condition, stay until until smarts = 100, then transfer to speed training.
3) Speed training location condition, stay until speed = 100, then transfer to strength training.
4) Strength training location condition, stay until strength = 100, then transfer to sex training.
5) Sex training location condition, stay until sex skill = 100, then transfer to suite.

Thus I just toss new slaves into the spa and by the time they make to it the bedroom they're basically uberfrau. No further input required.
I had done exactly the same, but I ended up removing bodybuilding because I do not like the muscular appearance (I reserve for my gladiators).
I think that the value of slaves should be much higher after all that.
(you forget the Step Guide to build the charisma)
Sorry for my english.

Reactions: Jeepster
3.70 star(s) 53 Votes