• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
So the in-house sex scenes after you've completed the routes are:
Debbie: kitchen
Ashley: ice cream
Carlota: reading, looking at her in sofa
(haven't done Elizabeth)

Am I missing any? Feels like they're should be a scene built upon when mom sits with you in the sofa while reading, but keep getting Carlota.
there are also scenes when reading for ashley and debbie

Meowmaru27

Mar 29, 2018
Lmao why are there intros and sarah dances from my new life? not like i care but some people have shit internet connection and would probably approve of deleting those 100mb files

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
OEJ i haven't played My new life yet, so i will play this one after it, but i think what you did is honorable and deserves appreciation. thanks for making an effort to help others.

Reactions: OEJ

mrinku

Nov 3, 2018
no offense but if that is the case then sadly it would seen true. I mean he put years of work into the original MNL only to scrap it for the revamp in the promise of it being bug free (which it wasn't) yet he makes this in a short period of time and it doesn't look bad. Something smells fishy big time about that unless he lied and did this thing in secret for a longer period of time.
Eeeeh, I'm not so fussed. This could well be an old practice game he worked on before starting MNL, updated to use his current assets. Considering the massive amount of content in MNL, he's pretty experienced at whipping up short sex animation loops by now. I'd call it a week or two's work, and if he's in lockdown he may have a whole lot more time on his hands.

MNL (either version) is huge and complex. It doesn't surprise me that updates have slowed down.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Oh man, if today I had someone like Carlota living with me, I would never go out, unless to buy more lube and food. I love this game, I just wish there were a little more things we could do in certain circumstances. Thank you so much for making this game.

zolax

Oct 27, 2018
please help me i dont have game file how do i play? sorry for my english
Thank you in advance

Dec 30, 2017
LOVE THIS GAME, don't believe when people say it's short, it's jam packed with content.
I have just two questions:
1. Does the fridge do anything or have any scenes, it just seems weird since there are already plenty of ways to pass time.
2. Does anything happen when the family sits down at the table together, I think I found all the scenes, and I was expecting maybe a group scene.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes