おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
First of all, the commentary you refer to was an ironic joke, everyone understood it, but I guess there are people who just have different mental abilities. also it could be, and probably is, that you are just a troll, because of either of the two possibilities I'll not be arguing with you anymore.
Well not everyone obviously. So you just shit posted, because you are spamming for reactions? Fair enough I will be trolling on out of here.;)

Reactions: Nsnsnsjs62

Asley 32

Mar 2, 2020
The game ends when you complete all four girls or all three if the fourth one is not wanted, the house is completed. Since it's a game of not leaving the house, that's the end.

Last edited:

Asley 32

Mar 2, 2020
[QUOTE = "Gundamu0079, post: 3214041, member: 896984"]
her models are sex goddesses or should i say sex whores: sneak peek:
but this is the only thing that has happened to the beginner, he is lazy and his programming has no problems
[/ QUOTE]
Hahahaha
Hahahaha
I'm impressed by his argument, but this leads me to think that you are a content creator who wants to discredit his work, because he do a better work of you or you are one of those people who likes to disagree to other people for envious because you could never get better.
What will it be? Make your bets! If you were his patron, you would know he is the Patreon creator , he does a lot a work monthly without a doubt, the laziness is not a point. The second point, as a programmer maybe he isn't the best, but I admit this, he told us, he learned with Youtube videos and create what he creates without any programmer training, god can't belive your trash talk. And finally, I am a woman and I do not feel like her characters are prostitutes, because their plots lead very well to a woman who behaves this way in a fiction. So I recommend you look for good reasons to discredit him because these views are false in my opinion.

Last edited:

Asley 32

Mar 2, 2020
[QUOTE = "dante86, publicació: 3214487, membre: 719326"]
com desbloquejar les escenes del telescopi perquè no les veig?
[/ QUOTE]
The scenes from the telescope you touch in a small square on your right. The first one, the third one are images, the second one is "cool". It's interactive and you can only see it once.

Last edited:

Asley 32

Mar 2, 2020
[QUOTE = "Adoringfan, publicación: 3209777, miembro: 7695"]
¿Estás insinuando que BoN está enviando actualizaciones a medias con su otro juego porque fue capaz de organizar esto tan rápido?
[/CITAR]
[QUOTE = "yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, post: 3209621, miembro: 1580405"]
Covid 19 se convirtió en una gran preocupación en enero de este año. Llegó a las costas occidentales en febrero. Este mes, la mayoría de los estados de EE. UU. Y las naciones occidentales comenzaron a agacharse. ¿Cómo podría hacerse un juego 'completado' en ese tiempo (no más de 3 meses, probablemente menos de 1 mes)? Creo que tendré que jugar para averiguarlo.
[/CITAR]
Es un juego muy simple con capturas fáciles, no debería haber tomado mucho tiempo. Creo que es un trabajo extra solo para ayudar a hacer todo esto más fácil.

Y.So.Serious

Feb 14, 2019
how do you do, fellow kids?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My favorite
would kindly tell us which day and time you find this images .. and is it left or center

Shinomura

Jan 30, 2019
i think i have a bug doing the mom route, i peek on her on the bath, get in, get kicked and then when i go to the water heater i can't go in anymore and going to her room at night doesn't do anything. Help pls!

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017
would kindly tell us which day and time you find this images .. and is it left or center
Just randomly do. I remember mike and maria sex gotted at the first time see by telescope in first day. the others was on 2~5 am (maybe). the event trigger when you do click, i dont remember actually hitting left ever was

Reactions: Y.So.Serious

Eilati07

Mar 23, 2020
Если честно, я не понял, как в нее играть? Может кто-нибудь помочь?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cul
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes