oakshield2

Sep 14, 2017
I really wish I could stay home but since I work in an Amazon fulfillment center I cant. I'm allowed to but I wouldnt make any money and I would lose my place to live. Plus im certain that even if we go into stay in shelter that I will be considered essential personnel. So right now my isolation is the hour drive to work, the 10 hour shift there, and then an hour drive home.
That's rough brother. Try to stay as isolated as possible, shower, wash your hands, don't touch your face and that's all you can do, after that is luck. And may you have the best luck possible to avoid this shit.

Reactions: giannis83

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
That's rough brother. Try to stay as isolated as possible, shower, wash your hands, don't touch your face and that's all you can do, after that is luck. And may you have the best luck possible to avoid this shit.
Yeah I was right, I got handed a paper last night since Hillsborough county passed the stay in shelter rule saying that I have been deemed essential and therefore am allowed to travel during any quarantine or stay in shelter order. I'm supposed to hand it to any officers that stop me while i'm in the county.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
The game hangs at this point with a static image, any attempt to advance, just the dialogue is repeated. Any tips?

DMHS

Oct 6, 2017
Quick start guide with each of the characters
Carlotta - Spy on her in her room. Come back and look at the book she was reading. Pick her 8 flowers in the backyard. Bring them to her.
Elizabeth - Find the controller in the room to the right of the stairs. Play video games. Look at her in the night.
Debbie - Try to join her in the bathroom. Grab tools from the left side of the kitchen. Join her in the bathroom. Join her at night eventually
Ashley - Find her smoking in her room. Steal her weed. Return to her room when she's in it.

rysyrzy

Nov 10, 2017
why is it working like 1fps even in start menu?
can not even start the game bcs its not responding on keyboard (over 10s respond delay)

amk19

Jun 8, 2017
There is a bug. If you visit the big tits sister (second room from the right) after unlocking all options, and CANCEL the options, you will be stuck with the picture of the sister.. The only thing you can do is to blindly find the way out of the room and reach your bed to sleep to reset the screen. Better memorize the environment or just don't refuse any sexual act with her :)

Girokar

Apr 6, 2018
The game hangs at this point with a static image, any attempt to advance, just the dialogue is repeated. Any tips?
I had only completed quest line for elizabeth at the time, after I went and finished carolta/debbie's lines and the scene was fixed.

Reactions: Ruodger

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Debbie: reading will give you a blowjob
Elizabeth: reading will give you a blowjob
Elizabeth: playing she'll let you fuck her
Elizabeth: Kitchen will let you fuck her
Ashley: reading will fuck her
what hour and place for:
"Ashley: reading will fuck her"