Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need some little help. So... I am play the incest version. I put
Mom, Sis, Sis and then.... who to do with Elizabeth? I just do not understand the synopsis. Is MC twin sister? Or is a real child friends?

Reactions: elysa67

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
not gonna lie, Elizabeth is pretty much the only character i find appealing in this game. all the others have really... i am just going to call it odd, body proportions and really ugly facial expressions at times.

wish it was in Renpy or something other than RPGM to make the controls less awkward and clunky.

still fun though.

Hi guys i need some little help. So... I am play the incest version. I put
Mom, Sis, Sis and then.... who to do with Elizabeth? I just do not understand the synopsis. Is MC twin sister? Or is a real child friends?
i think she is a twin sister, it says while introducing her the mc and her were born at the same time and are identical.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Dhalamar

Jan 26, 2018
Is there a scene during dinner or when the four girls are talking in the garden?

How do I know if I finish all the scenes or the game?

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
im a youtuber i stay home anyway but uh yeah thanks for the upload :cool::cool::cool:

thebruneitor

Aug 8, 2017

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
o_O wait a moment... do elizabeth is a trans? There is no way to change her in female?
Really when i see her in the bathroom i litterally go soft. Now i am concentrated only on the other family. Why do not let us choice if she is a male or a female or a trans?
Please tell me that i can change her!? Her red hair.... damn it T_T

Keitaro420

Apr 17, 2018
Sorry I did not know, this game got you thinking about shagging your own family.:ROFLMAO:
First of all, the commentary you refer to was an ironic joke, everyone understood it, but I guess there are people who just have different mental abilities. also it could be, and probably is, that you are just a troll, because of either of the two possibilities I'll not be arguing with you anymore.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes