GrimReviews

Feb 11, 2019
ok i know i said i would try it tomorrow but curiosty got the better of me but i got to say it looks great so far loving the whole feel of the game all the characters look amazing cant wait to see where this goes

• Love
Reactions: Danson

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
This actually looks pretty good mc doesn't look like an total douchebag that's always nice the models look quite interesting I have some hope for this one.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
High expectations from this one considering the render quality
Not that i think you're wrong in that attitude, i still remember what the mechanic said to me, many years ago:

"Fast, good or cheap - pick two."

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hmm not sure what's different about this game compared to all the other ones I've played on here since it's the first time it has happened, but this file triggers my antivirus and blocks the file instantly. I can download, but not extract since trying to do anything to the file even moving it triggers my antivirus.
The false positive for ren'py should really be common knowledge by now.
So far I've never had one, but have read literally several dozens of post about it and in nearly every ren' py game thread on this board.

I'm pretty sure a real virus would lead to many more posters chiming in.

Reactions: Vamori

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
SLim_Games

Running the file through virustotal.com shows 3 engines that pick something up from the .exe. Could be false positives.

Funbag

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2019
Got the SLim cosign, that's impressive. I'll have to check this out.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Nice renders...coherent writing..general vibe of a game with higher than average production values..think "Essence of BaDIK by Faberge" remove one choice scene mover's that are not actually choices...since this game has the feel of wanting to be a higher end game..those little things do not belong..make the sudden earning of points connect to something you actually..as the player..did..they feel like random "huh? whatidoforthat?" otherwise..i can see a bright future for this..it ticks the boxes we look for for..decent MC..cute-hot dames..potential for all sorts of boinkin'..give it a shot folks...you can spare a half hour of yer life to try this.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Just tested the game and I can say that it has great potential! Excellent models, the girls are very hot, nice renders, amazing animations and an interesting story. I want to play more of this VN for sure!

Reactions: rgnar62

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Running the file through virustotal.com shows 3 engines that pick something up from the .exe. Could be false positives.
detections but all non-trusted hits except for Microsoft, however Windows Defender is . False positives, ignore it.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76 and Danson

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
overall not a bad game ... some words where left out from where they should be .. but i could figure out what was said so ... (y)(y)(y) renders are pretty good .. loved the brunette kate

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
So what's the plan for the game? Harem? Single route per heroine? Cheating? If it's harem then sing me up ^^

kytee

Dec 17, 2018
Gave it a shot.

Animations are pretty impressive and abundantly used. It might be wasted effort as, after the novelty wore off, it didn't add much to my experience in the end.

Dialogues can use some work. Some misspelled words here and there, but there's a lot of grammar mistakes. Sentences are comprehensible but formed in a way that would sound weird if spoken in real life.

Story is kinda run-of-the-mill so far.

Overall, I think the only draw to interest me in coming back for a v0.2 are the renders and animations. The story didn't hook me and I thought the sex scene was between good and passable.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes