ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well that "patch" would have to do a lot of work. Most incest patches change the relationship names but don't create content beyond that. This game doesn't need to be incest, if that is the only reason someone wants to play it there are plenty of those games on here.
i agree with what you said .. i was just saying for those who want that a patch would work

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Haven't played the previous versions so can't speak to that, but in the current version, the first bit of characterization we get of the MC is that he's a panty-stealing creep, the second is an anxiety dream about the size of his penis. Not to mention the whole just rolling with the parents dictating the uprooting of his life thing, instead of doing what any normal young adult would do and go hunt for dorm rooms and a job so he could move out asap.

Wank Hilliams

Nov 20, 2019
- Long wait times between updates and frustrating cliffhangers?
Bro its 0.2 I mean come on :LOL:

Haven't tried the game yet and want to know the pro/con of the game first.
If I were you I'd just dl it and see how it goes -- its not very long yet & theres already 20 pages of comments and the reviews, so basically if you dont want to spoil yourself the whole content without even playing the game thats my suggestion lol. (y)

Wank Hilliams

Nov 20, 2019
This game doesn't need to be incest, if that is the only reason someone wants to play it there are plenty of those games on here.
Yeah she's not even that old (Rose), she's more like a hot aunt or something :sneaky: (I'm putting this in incest terms so our friends can translate)
Not to mention; a milf in her early thirties (and I'm quoting the game here) is pretty weird, she would have to have had them both when she was 10-15 yrs old :eek: (assuming the girls are in their twenties/early twenties)

Plus, I have to agree. We don't need yet another game where everybody in town including their mother is related to the MC in some way lol :LOL:

Rose and the girls already have that cool relationship where she is like a mother to them anyway. So, everybody wins :coffee:

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So the mole on the lip of the one girl is a very distinct feature and I knew I had seen it somewhere. This is the same model as Tiffany from TP: The Class Next Door.

It's interesting to see how different they are, even if they share the same base model.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
So the mole on the lip of the one girl is a very distinct feature and I knew I had seen it somewhere. This is the same model as Tiffany from TP: The Class Next Door.

It's interesting to see how different they are, even if they share the same base model.
SINISA model is very popular. As far as I know you can see that model on these games;
Summer's Gone - Nami
Something Special - Annie
TP: The Class Next Door - Tiffany
The Secret Reloaded - Shannon (Also I think her mature looking version used as Brenda)

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
only thing in this game that got me was the MC wearing girls socks ... i mean the dam white one with pink and pink hearts on them .... guys don't wear those .. at least every straight guy i knew never would wear them .... but whatever floats your boat go for it i guess

Dec 20, 2019
only thing in this game that got me was the MC wearing girls socks ... i mean the dam white one with pink and pink hearts on them .... guys don't wear those .. at least every straight guy i knew never would wear them .... but whatever floats your boat go for it i guess
I was thinking of skipping this minor tweak update and wait for episode 3 but now you made me want to go download and play and see WHERE THE HELL DID YOU SEE THAT PAIR OF SOCKS. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD
4.40 star(s) 59 Votes