dents

Jan 28, 2020
Nice start; anyone know where all the images are, or is cheat mod the only surefire way?

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
only thing in this game that got me was the MC wearing girls socks ... i mean the dam white one with pink and pink hearts on them .... guys don't wear those .. at least every straight guy i knew never would wear them .... but whatever floats your boat go for it i guess
Lol

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
What happens if there are more than one redhead?
View attachment 743202
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:HideThePain:
Can we see more of that beautiful blonde from the end of 0.2? :love:
I have a feeling that we will...

They also took out the part where the MC pervs on his Mom's ass.

It feels like Danson was setting this game up to be a patched incest game with Rose as the MC's Aunt and Sarah and Katie being his cousins, and the Mom perving bit was to indicate the MC had an incest fetish, and since she's not going to be around he'd be tempted by his Aunt and cousins.
That was never the dev's intention. He changed the introduction to make it crystal clear before more people got the wrong idea.

Thank you. I'm sure you will see her ass and more but it will take time. Because I always folllow developer's pace for spicy scenes.

Thank you Game Bond. I'm glad you liked it.
Kate's ass is really nice and juicy. You'll have a lot of fun recreating it.
:love:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That was never the dev's intention. He changed the introduction to make it crystal clear before more people got the wrong idea.
Really? Because even if they weren't going to be his family, Rose and the girls certainly seemed like they were going to be related. That blurry image of Rose with 2 girls who just happen to be younger versions of Sarah and Katie, made it seem like they were going to be her daughters, and if they never were via an IC patch, then why have that image in the first place?

If this game was never going to have incest, this seems like a pretty big oversight to have included things that were obviously going to be interpreted that way.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Really? Because even if they weren't going to be his family, Rose and the girls certainly seemed like they were going to be related. That blurry image of Rose with 2 girls who just happen to be younger versions of Sarah and Katie, made it seem like they were going to be her daughters, and if they never were via an IC patch, then why have that image in the first place?

If this game was never going to have incest, this seems like a pretty big oversight to have included things that were obviously going to be interpreted that way.
Hold on a sec, I agree with you that the first version of the game made it look as if Rose and the girls were related in some way.
However, even if that were the case that wouldn't necessarily involve at all the inclusion of incest. Rose was never portrayed as the MC's aunt (in fact, his mom asks him whether he remembers her at all), the two girls' existence was absolutely unknown for the MC when he arrived at Rose's home (hence the oddness of the blurry pic, which has now been adressed), and I know that the dev didn't mean to rouse the incest-loving hords with those scenes with the mom. He must have thought that she was a beautiful character that ought to be shown, that's all.
I think it was very wise of him to nip it in the bud as soon as he realized that it could indeed mislead some people.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hold on a sec, I agree with you that the first version of the game made it look as if Rose and the girls were related in some way.
However, even if that were the case that wouldn't necessarily involve at all the inclusion of incest. Rose was never portrayed as the MC's aunt (in fact, his mom asks him whether he remembers her at all), the two girls' existence was absolutely unknown for the MC when he arrived at Rose's home (hence the oddness of the blurry pic, which has now been adressed), and I know that the dev didn't mean to rouse the incest-loving hords with those scenes with the mom. He must have thought that she was a beautiful character that ought to be shown, that's all.
I think it was very wise of him to nip it in the bud as soon as he realized that it could indeed mislead some people.
I agree with you about "nipping it in the bud" because I saw the people asking about the Mom, but it wasn't possible since she moved to another country for a year. The girls, on the other hand, seemed like the usual "roommates" rather than "sisters" thing and at the very least I assumed that's what they were meant to be via a patch, hence that blurry picture of Rose with them as kids.

Still begs the question of why that blurry pic was there in the first place and what the original plan was because I'm sure Danson must have done that for a reason. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos

Dec 20, 2019
I agree with you about "nipping it in the bud" because I saw the people about asking the Mom, but it wasn't possible since she moved to another country for a year. The girls, on the other hand, seemed like the usual "roommates" rather than "sisters" thing and at the very least I assumed that's what they were meant to be via a patch, hence that blurry picture of Rose with them as kids.

Still begs the question of why that blurry pic was there in the first place and what the original plan was because I'm sure Danson must have done that for a reason. :unsure:
Danson, want to help clear this up a bit since you made the effort to change the intro?

Also

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Nice start; anyone know where all the images are, or is cheat mod the only surefire way?
Old but good - Is the picture Amy sent of her grandma. Click to enlarge.
Don't miss this - One of the red lingerie Amy takes off during the dream sequence
Heavy burden - panty hanging off yo' momma's luggage when you leave
Eat healthy - brown paper grocery bag when you enter Rose's kitchen the first time
Stylish and classy - purple flower pot next to the front door when you go get the pizza
Flower power - Framed photo of purple flower between the 2 girls when you back to them after grabbing the pizza
Cool as a Cucumber - Cucumber in the fridge when you raid it at midnight
Whipped coffee - Sarah's blue mug when she drinks from it

Dec 20, 2019
Don't miss this - One of the red lingerie Amy takes off during the dream sequence
Eat healthy - brown paper grocery bag when you enter Rose's kitchen the first time
Stylish and classy - purple flower pot next to the front door when you go get the pizza
Flower power - Framed photo of purple flower between the 2 girls when you back to them after grabbing the pizza
Someone link this on OP please.

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
so what happens when the girls affection to zero..game over and with amy does the ntr start kicking in :LOL:

Reactions: kurnia

dents

Jan 28, 2020
thank u

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Okay, I think I am good then. Thank you :D
:BootyTime: Man, the granny pic is included as a joke and is just the first one of 8 secret renders.
The other 7 are gorgeous and classy. There's some redheaded goodness in them, just sayin'...
Also take into account that they match the current in-game progress with the girls, so you won't see anything... excessive OK?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
:BootyTime: Man, the granny pic is included as a joke and is just the first one of 8 secret renders.
The other 7 are gorgeous and classy. There's some redheaded goodness in them, just sayin'...
Also take into account that they match the current in-game progress with the girls, so you won't see anything... excessive OK?
I don't play the games for wallpapers... I play these games for the relationships, the story, and the choices. Sure some have amazing images and animations, some even have impressive soundtracks, and a few have voice acting. But that's not the reason I play the games. If finding the bonus images somehow affected the game, perhaps giving a +1 to the relationships of the girls in the pictures I would go look for them. But I am sure that quite a few people would not be happy to see that added to games. Regardless, if hunting down pictures is enjoyable for people I won't knock it, just not my thing.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I don't play the games for wallpapers... I play these games for the relationships, the story, and the choices. Sure some have amazing images and animations, some even have impressive soundtracks, and a few have voice acting. But that's not the reason I play the games. If finding the bonus images somehow affected the game, perhaps giving a +1 to the relationships of the girls in the pictures I would go look for them. But I am sure that quite a few people would not be happy to see that added to games. Regardless, if hunting down pictures is enjoyable for people I won't knock it, just not my thing.
theres one game i can think of that has great piano and guitar music in it (y)(y)(y)

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.40 star(s) 59 Votes