Dec 20, 2019
It would be "cheating", but sometimes you just can't deny the feelings you're having for someone and you have to go for it, especially when you're young as these characters are because it's about finding the person you believe is most right for you.
Still being young doesn't give you the right to hurt another person's feelings. Sure you can date a lot of people as long as you don't commit, but still I feel that you and your partner(s) should be clear about the circumstances and each other before even think about branching out for more opportunities. I don't think it should work like going for multiple job interviews.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
wouldn't it be something to find out later on that Amy , has and is cheating on you the whole time you thought she only loved you

• Haha
Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The two girls are removed from that picture in the new update (and going forward obviously), it is now a blurred picture of just Rose. So they are just two girls renting rooms from her now. Not a MILF anymore.
They also took out the part where the MC pervs on his Mom's ass.

It feels like Danson was setting this game up to be a patched incest game with Rose as the MC's Aunt and Sarah and Katie being his cousins, and the Mom perving bit was to indicate the MC had an incest fetish, and since she's not going to be around he'd be tempted by his Aunt and cousins.

wouldn't it be something to find out later on that Amy , has and is cheating on you the whole time you thought she only loved you
That would certainly solve a lot of problems as well as explain that new line of dialogue...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beautiful as always. :love:

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I can't see Katie's ass! No!!!!

Just joking :ROFLMAO: This one is great!
Thank you. I'm sure you will see her ass and more but it will take time. Because I always folllow developer's pace for spicy scenes.

This looks damn beautiful man! Amazing job! So pretty.
Thank you Game Bond. I'm glad you liked it.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes