RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Danson Hi bro i need ask you someting. I dont see walkthrough in main game thread and its second version (As far i know) I'm playing now and some choices looks like have impact in story or looks like give us relationship points. So am I wrong? Choices doesnt mather? This is why we dont have any walktrough? At least you should tell us which ones have impact in story even if you dont tell us whichones gives relationship points.

Last edited:

Danson

Mom says I'm special
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
Danson Hi bro i need ask you someting. I dont see walkthrough in main game thread and its second version (As far i know) I'm playing now and some choices looks like have impact in story or looks like give us relationship points. So am I wrong? Choices doesnt mather? This is why we dont have any walktrough? At least you should tell us which ones have impact in story even if you dont tell us whichones gives relationship points.
Hey RandyPhoenix, as you already figured out some choices give the player status points, these points will matter in the future. But you can already check them via the status point app. We're still on v0.2.1 and for now the story had to build up.

Uhm, I don't think it's good idea to tell the player which decision has impact. I want them to choose what fits THEM best at the moment of choice without any influence from my side.

About the walkthrough, the answer is simply why there isn't one existing - I just didn't create one yet and as I said, we're on v0.2.1 any explanation of future consequences would be a huge spoiler. :unsure:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hey RandyPhoenix, as you already figured out some choices give the player status points, these points will matter in the future. But you can already check them via the status point app. We're still on v0.2.1 and for now the story had to build up.

Uhm, I don't think it's good idea to tell the player which decision has impact. I want them to choose what fits THEM best at the moment of choice without any influence from my side.

About the walkthrough, the answer is simply why there isn't one existing - I just didn't create one yet and as I said, we're on v0.2.1 any explanation of future consequences would be a huge spoiler. :unsure:
Lots of DEV made that like ''This choice will effect game'' that things.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yep. I'm pretty sure that's the case, but that's not the way I want to go for now.
My only really substantial complaint is that I don't like that the MC doesn't tell his girlfriend that he's rooming with other girls. Well, that and I don't like dream sex scenes because it kinda spoils the thrill of the chase (but that's minor). I wish I could choose for him to be more transparent with her...

Otherwise i am curious to see where this goes.

And thank you for not making just another harem game.

Dec 20, 2019
My only really substantial complaint is that I don't like that the MC doesn't tell his girlfriend that he's rooming with other girls. Well, that and I don't like dream sex scenes because it kinda spoils the thrill of the chase (but that's minor). I wish I could choose for him to be more transparent with her...

Otherwise i am curious to see where this goes.

And thank you for not making just another harem game.
Give him time, give him time. It's only the second day ;)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
It was a very nice introduction. It ended too soon to get me attached, but I can see the potential and I will follow it. Cute girls and vivid personalities, so definitely on the right track!

Extra point for Hercules. That guys is really cute AND fun!

Last edited:

robmon

Nov 23, 2018
Hello, this is my translation of the StayTrueStayYou-v0.2.1 game in Polish.I salute everyone and wish you a great game and look forward to the hero's continued adventures.

Moje własne gry StayTrueStayYou-v0.2.1 po Polskiu
"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi albo tylko jężyk ma) He He ...
Pozdrawiam Robmon"

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Witam, do jest moje tłumaczenie gry StayTrueStayYou-v0.2.1 w języku polskim. Pozdrawiam wszystkich i życzę świetnej gry i na czekcie przygody bohatera.

Moje własne gry StayTrueStayYou-v0.2.1 po Polskiu
"Gry nie muszą być tylko po Angielsku, pokażmy że (Polacy nie gęsi albo tylko jężyk ma) He He ...
Pozdrawiam Robmon"

StayTrueStayYou-v0.2.1
I'm sure Polish readers will appreciate your work, but just a reminder that:
5. We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if its not in English

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Pretty short for calling it two episode but the quality is amazing, hyper clean renders and probably my fav Daz model so far great job!

Hopefully this doesn't turn into a messy sandboxes and stay on rail with a few side choices for flavor, the current format is the best for those games imo.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Pretty short for calling it two episode but the quality is amazing, hyper clean renders and probably my fav Daz model so far great job!

Hopefully this doesn't turn into a messy sandboxes and stay on rail with a few side choices for flavor, the current format is the best for those games imo.
So.... who is she? :cool:

kurnia

Dec 2, 2017

Yeah lets hope not to be sandbox game.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes