PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Damn, I gonna try it but I want wait for min. another update more.. I think the game has few content for enjoy enough.. hope the next update comes soon, looks cool.

Reactions: Rolax

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Likeable MC (unbelievable, but it seems that's so rare in AVNs), engaging story, nice models.
I would add this game to my sig but I'm running out of space.
A really, really great game that could go places.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aristos and Danson

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
and for mac? or ios?:cry:
nevermind, im sure after that morale boost coming from you, dev will drop any other releases, and focus only on android versions, as those have best chances to be good.
I don't know about mac or ios. Because i never try it yet. But my perception why this game good for android, is because the effects, or graphics and many more is so fcking good. Compare the others game, this is the best graphics i ever played

• Wow
Reactions: Danson and Aristos

Wyrde1

Dec 27, 2019
Very nice. I will be looking for more on this one. Seems I like the nice young guys with the amazing opportunities. Not enough here, but an early release.

Reactions: Danson

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
amazing game(y)(y)
feels like story is just getting started but still its directly going to my favs list 'cause this quality is unmatched.
renders, UI, everything is implemented perfectly (especially the UI, never seen a better interface here before, even small things like icons looks to be custom built to fit the aesthetics)

Game: With more and more temptations coming your way, will you remain true? or stay you?
Me: meh, i got Amy, she's hot af & loves me as well. rest can fuck off.
*few moments later*
screenshot0003.png
oh boyy :love:

great job Danson, looking forward for the updates.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes