MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
well, when its possible im trying to go without any math..in this case love them all equally :p
I'm really curious if Danson is going to have it that the player can choose to have the MC be faithful and make this a school simulator (I don't cheat in games when it is an option as I like the challenge). Or if the girlfriend will break up with the MC because she finds someone else.

My hope is that we won't be forced to cheat. I really hate it when the player has no choices to make.

And if the MC wasn't in a relationship I go redhead almost every time...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm really curious if Danson is going to have it that the player can choose to have the MC be faithful and make this a school simulator (I don't cheat in games when it is an option as I like the challenge). Or if the girlfriend will break up with the MC because she finds someone else.

My hope is that we won't be forced to cheat. I really hate it when the player has no choices to make.

And if the MC wasn't in a relationship I go redhead almost every time...
well, im all into choices as well, forced relations/scenes, or fake choices, are a downer.
and ofc into redheads whenever possible...and those mm...ebony ....babes...damn, just imagine that combo...ebony redhead:unsure::p

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
well, im all into choices as well, forced relations/scenes, or fake choices, are a downer.
and ofc into redheads whenever possible...and those mm...ebony ....babes...damn, just imagine that combo...ebony redhead:unsure::p
There are too few ebony women in AVN. Wish people would embrace diversity more...

Anyway, yeah. I am hoping my trust in Danson is warranted and we will have a non-asshole path to redheaded bliss which is not thrust upon us (like the family friend groping the MC was). It spoils games for me when the developer decides "sex must happen now".

Reactions: Aristos and Abhai

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That's the perfect combo!! :love: :love:
Or dark-skinned latina + redhead! That would in fact be my fave combo.

Sexy lingerie to play MK :unsure:. I don't think she was just planning to have a gaming evening...

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Stay True, Stay You [v0.2.3a] [Danson] - Original Size: 925MB

Compressed version
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (230MB): - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 59 Votes