Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Interface and design styles are really top notch, everything looks prestine. I wonder how much Slim put work on this game. His style is definetly showing and I love it.

Story is nice too, sometimes I want to enjoy a more generic and not complicated plot and this game has that. Suprised to see MC having a GF at start and she is not evil incarnate or some maniac. So a loyal path will be fun. I wonder how long my MC can stay loyal, it will be hard :ROFLMAO:

Hope you get the support you need, good luck.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
meanwhile 100 days over. Maybe little update of update Danson ? And we know it: it's ready, when.....:p
There was an update on Patreon yesterday:
Patreon said:
Hi, everybody!

The 1st pass of renders for Episode 3 is complete! Woohoo! This is a huge step, because I now have a raw "rough cut" to work with and improve.

Therefore, the final pass before release has officially begun. Problem images will be cleaned up and animations will render while I sleep to reach the quality you already know from my previous parts of the game. My TF (trusted friend) and I will work to ensure a smooth flow and improve the dialog. The "clickable" secret gallery pictures that people like will be created and captioned. Music and sound effects will also be chosen and added into the game.

Since I'm beginning the final pass now, this means that Random Renders posts and Patreon Polls will likely take a back seat until after the release occurs. I'm trying not to spoil too much in these final few weeks leading up to the release, but there might be a couple of promo pictures dropped for you soon. Thanks and will talk with you again during the next bi-weekly update in two weeks!

Danson

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Yuno Gasai, Abhai, Aristos

Okay people, I like Amy but I like Sarah and Kate more. Also it's a simple math. Two better than one :ROFLMAO:

Imagine that; these two hottie naked together crawling on your bed and slowly getting closer to you and end up like my latest BaDIK Cathy/Jade render. How can you resist them? (Oh, don't expect anything like that from me for now. I'll respect and follow Danson's pace in this game.)

Also Danson is still working and polishing.:p We do not know what surprises await us. ;)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 59 Votes