Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
OK so the android version.might have to have a scroll option on the contacts on the phone since u can't advance further into the update. Due to not being able to view all the names and such.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Hey guys, have any had a crash likes me. When I tried to open second page of the unlock gallery (I installed full version of the game) :
1.jpg

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Without fail, all these games where the MC starts already in an established relationship always make me feel guilty by making you choose between a scene or your girlfriend/wife. I hate it!
I end up staying faithful unless the girlfriend or wife gives you good cause to dump her.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I laughed when the game gave you the option to try to get an upskirt view of the Principal. I'm not sure what age you start wanting to look up the dresses of wrinkly women, but the vague answer is older than me.

Aside from that, I'm enjoying the story so far, and the art is excellent.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Bernd L

Oct 14, 2017
I'm not sure what age you start wanting to look up the dresses of wrinkly women, but the vague answer is older than me.
Especially if you have a hot GF and every 20ish girl wants to get in your pants.
She does not even trigger the dominant upperclass woman category wich might peak intrest because of social status.
She's just a boring old ugly woman :p

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I laughed when the game gave you the option to try to get an upskirt view of the Principal. I'm not sure what age you start wanting to look up the dresses of wrinkly women, but the vague answer is older than me.

Aside from that, I'm enjoying the story so far, and the art is excellent.
Your loss... Turner is hot! :love:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Thank you so much for letting me know about these possible bugs, guys! I'll take a look at them right away! :)
Sorry, my mod causes this.
When player choose to unlock all items it automatically detects this variable and sets it to True. I will change this behavior in the mod.

-edit-
I looked into this, but I don't know how I could detect which gallery items are real and which are fake. The only difference is the content of the thumbnail :(

Last edited:
Reactions: capitanqueso

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Thank you so much for letting me know about these possible bugs, guys! I'll take a look at them right away! :)
Danson you have some great talent here. The girls are beautiful, Sarah and the new girl Destiny are my favorites!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Without fail, all these games where the MC starts already in an established relationship always make me feel guilty by making you choose between a scene or your girlfriend/wife. I hate it!
That's kinda the point of the game.

Stay true to your girlfriend or not .. it's basically the very core of it.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes