Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
IJUST LOVE IT this game is Sooo good the story is not slow the possibilities are endless and it has a god vibe (even the girlfriend appears to understand that he can't remain totally faithful. the only niggle is that text messages pop up on screen and later you end up re-reading them when your phone buzzes (hoping they may be new texts but you just re-read the same ones) {oops I said that already HeHe}

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
All the girls so far seemed to be shaved, including the GILF. Don't have high hopes for the MILFs :(

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
There are only 15 images in the gallery...
To fix, use "console commands" to input (without the quotation marks) "persistent.reward_found_16 = False"
Thanks for your hint, actually I put "persistent.reward_found_18 = False", not 16, then it works. cheers

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i mean, a very large majority of highschool or college girls keep it shaved, its not the 70s/80s anymore.
Actually, polls done by cosmetic companies tend to find it's half and half.

Half the girls surveyed under 35 go bald the other half don't.

Reactions: anomkarsa

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
i did like it the but that long in between updates and the new update is this short bye bye best of luck to dev they need it

Last edited:

sdfa

Sep 26, 2017
Windows Defender detected a virus in a compress version: Trojan:Script/Conteban.A!ml
Be careful.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
I think I missed something b/c I thought the phone call with Amy at the end was someone in the room with her talking about winning her over and f'n her brains out...NTR?

I mean I'm NTR neutral so no skin off my back but did I misread that?
Yes you misread that, that was Amy thinking out loud about how she was gonna win over the MC before the other girls get the chance to.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
The principal lady looks horrible hope all her scene are skippable. other models are good.

Also cant seem to find the last 3 secrets images

Last edited:

Danson

Mom says I'm special
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 24, 2019
how do i scroll through text messages on android?
Hey JJVOODOO,

For v0.2.3 on Android only, the Messages app in the phone will not scroll to the bottom properly.
This means Android users may not able to view two of the texts, but it won't stop them from game progression.
I'm working on a fix and should have a new version ready soon. ;)

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
Actually, polls done by cosmetic companies tend to find it's half and half.

Half the girls surveyed under 35 go bald the other half don't.
dude...."under 35" sooo this does nothing to disprove my statement as the half that dont shave could be (and mostly likely are) 28-35.

Plus honestly I was speaking about hot girls. That survey takes into account ALL girls, or more accurately, just girls who are taking surveys. How many hot high school/college girls do you know who takes cosmetic surveys.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes