Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Kate is so cute .. I like her personality. :love: It's cute how she worries about the MC.

Amy, Rose are beautiful.

I liked the history teacher. I wonder there will be content with her. :D

Damn...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great game.

Last edited:

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Kate is so cute .. I like her personality. :love: It's cute how she worries about the MC.

Amy, Rose are beautiful.

I liked the history teacher. I wonder there will be content with her. :D

Damn...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great game.
How this MC is suppose to stay faithful with all these beauties is beyond me!! Great view!!

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Exactly. :D
I play faithfully to Amy.

But I'll do a second save and try to be with other women.
I started my first save that way too, once I saw Kate and that ass.. I restarted the game on a playa path and the faithful will come later. Just too many beauties for a horny teen too ignore! :p

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
This looks good but the girlfriend part makes me feel like we are gona have a cheat or not situation but we will see what the Developer has for us!!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This looks good but the girlfriend part makes me feel like we are gona have a cheat or not situation but we will see what the Developer has for us!!
To cheat or not is the player's decision. You don't want to cheat on her, don't. ;)

It will be hard, because a lot of beautiful women are near MC. But I have a second save for them. In my main playthrough, I am faithful to MC GF.

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
To cheat or not is the player's decision. You don't want to cheat on her, don't. ;)

It will be hard, because a lot of beautiful women are near MC. But I have a second save for them. In my main playthrough, I am faithful to MC GF.
I do the same thing i have multi save on my gameplays and i agree with you is on playuer's choice but what i mean is we may see a harem or a break up or something else and that is DV's hand

BTW i like your profile pic!!!

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Just finished it and I love it! Can't wait to see more of Ms. Turner and Rose especially, also hoping for more foot content in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: VNwhiteknight

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I just finished playing the game for the 1st time, it's pretty nice, although I always hate when MC starts the game already in relationship, cause it's never the girl I like the most. So I hope there's a route along the way where MC will be able to change his relationship status with Amy from couple to friends. Apart from that and the fact that the story is somewhat cliche, I really enjoyed playing the game. I like the girls and I think I'll follow my Destiny, although Ms. Lopez and Sarah are pretty nice too; I like Sarah's character the most, but then again we still don't know too much about most of the girls. Dialogues are pretty fun and natural too and as far as the scenes go I wasn't only a fun of dream sequence #2. I'm going to play the game with different choices later, but it seems to me that if I want to leave the GF I'll be forced to lie that I'm single (smth I'd prefer not to do though).

Anyway, all the best to the dev and thanks for the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Danson
4.40 star(s) 59 Votes