Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Never was .. never will ... dev got a whole hint system now in game.
Hi all is there any walkthrough or something available
not sure walkthrough is needed here, nor if it exists, yet you have cheat-mod link in the op/first post of the thread.
Yea I finished I guess walkthrough wasn't needed it was so short waiting for further updates
View attachment 1020093

The first two scenes of Episode 4 are previewed in the just released STSY 0.2.3b version and Amy comes directly into the spotlight! It has about 100 newly created renders, a re-designed hints system and a "reset secrets" button on the Options Page. Please check out my Patreon page for more!

Have fun! ;)
Walkthrough mod deleted from main thread? Why?
Probably when it is updated it will be added. :D

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Never was .. never will ...
You need start looking world with clear eyes. This game was have walkthrough before this version. I have used and im pretty sure so... It was have .. never will? I dont know? Some games have walkthrough mods and walkthoughs even with hint system because some DEV's make hint system pretty bad and people still want to use walkthrough mods or walkthroughs. So you can be clear ''never will ..'' like words...

Reactions: EZ8lt

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Well, I shoud've wait for a full update I guess. I really dislike the MC now btw, he's going to leave sweet Amy for other woman, what a cold, heartless person...

Reactions: nekdo

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Well, I shoud've wait for a full update I guess. I really dislike the MC now btw, he's going to leave sweet Amy for other woman, what a cold, heartless person...
if he does then thats on you, just dont sleep with anyone else but Amy

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
if he does then thats on you, just dont sleep with anyone else but Amy
Yeah I know, I was joking :)

I just never like when game starts with MC already in relationship, cause for me his GF is just another LI and since I always prefer someone else I always have to play as MC who spends considerable amount of time actively trying to antagonize his own GF as there's never an option to break off with her.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 59 Votes