monksims

Mar 17, 2019
Where are those 339 renders? Were they added retroactively? Because aside from the preview, my last save ends at the same place.
I guess those were a part of the original 0.2.3 update back in November. This seems to have bugfixes and a hint system with a preview of the next episode/update. Too bad the changelog had combined all 0.2.3/a/b updates into one entry.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
never was .. dev made hints in game ..you got cheat mod in OP
HI there is there walkthought for this game
Please do not ignore me just answer is there walkthouhgt or no
View attachment 1020093

The first two scenes of Episode 4 are previewed in the just released STSY 0.2.3b version and Amy comes directly into the spotlight! It has about 100 newly created renders, a re-designed hints system and a "reset secrets" button on the Options Page. Please check out my Patreon page for more!

Have fun! ;)
Walkthrough mod deleted from main thread? Why?
You need start looking world with clear eyes. This game was have walkthrough before this version. I have used and im pretty sure so... It was have .. never will? I dont know? Some games have walkthrough mods and walkthoughs even with hint system because some DEV's make hint system pretty bad and people still want to use walkthrough mods or walkthroughs. So you can be clear ''never will ..'' like words...
Well RandyPhoenix .. where is it then? Put up or ease up on the nagging ... modders do not seem interested in this game.

• Angry
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Stay True, Stay You [v0.2.3b] Danson

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 267 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 250 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
never was .. dev made hints in game ..you got cheat mod in OP

Well RandyPhoenix .. where is it then? Put up or ease up on the nagging ... modders do not seem interested in this game.
I'm not fan of facepalm but i never want give someone facepalm that much... I'm just lost of words for you... And you are keep doing quetes and tags for me again... Get a life dude...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
This game is good. :D Give this game a chance. Don't worry about the fact that there will be no harem.
In my case, if the game isn't harem, and the MC already has a girlfriend, the rest of the girls no longer interest me.

If I can avoid any sexual / romantic relationships with all the girls other than the MC's girlfriend (and also skip or avoid all the voyeur scenes, which don't interest me at all), I may very well give it a try.

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
This game reminds me of The Awakening. Nice models with incredibly small updates. I'll hold off for a while on this one.. has some potential if it gets a solid update in the future.

Altair1243

Aug 17, 2019
Hmm not sure what's different about this game compared to all the other ones I've played on here since it's the first time it has happened, but this file triggers my antivirus and blocks the file instantly. I can download, but not extract since trying to do anything to the file even moving it triggers my antivirus.

Edit: I had to temporarily disable my anti virus but that got it to open.
Uh, just FYI you should never really disable AV. Even trash AV is 1000x better than none & lot can happen while it's down. You can instead usually restore files or exempt certain directories from being scanned to save you the trouble, if you think something is a false positive

Please disregard if you are aware, just saying something because network security is important!

Reactions: StarHam

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Mate,you are a horrible person! This f*cking teasing and end like this... :D:D:D:cool:
But hey,I like Amy she is so cute and wildcat at the same time! :p

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I really like the story, and some of the plots you're setting up. Only downside is it'll likely be this time next year before anything of significance happens, given how long it takes for an update, vs playable story. Damn that's a short update :(
Crossing my fingers for you, many good stories abandoned now by going the long update, short play time strategy...good luck.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Ah, nice tease for the next episode, episode 4, and giving me something to look forward to. Thank you so much for this.

4.40 star(s) 59 Votes